Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Datsik's Build Thread

Old 02-20-2013, 09:52 PM   #41
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
You know... You really suck at this whole making a build thread thing...
I know, I really do lol. Just having a lot of trouble with this tablet. It's being a real pain in my ass right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
I am just glad he finely made one! lol

How bright are the orange parking lights with the whole shroud painted black? I like the orange lights on mine and how bright they are. Also did you switch halo colors at some point and why?
Honestly I don't even care about the DTRL's, I have LED's in there to make them brighter instead of the OEM bulbs, but the halo blinks with my turn signals and I have the mirrors as well. Yes, I did switch my halo colors from orange to white. I really liked the way the orange looked but it just wasn't as bright as I thought it was going to be. During the day it didn't even look like they were on. Plus having every light on my truck white LED's just made it that much more of a reason to go with the white. The white halo turned out amazing, it's extremely bright during the day and very "crisp"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen11ty7 View Post
Love your truck man! Big fan of the front bumper!
Thanks Stephen, you can definitely tell Tyler put a lot of time and effort into designing this bumper. I can't wait for him to finish the other products I'm waiting for so I can be done with the armor.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:58 PM   #42
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 02-20-2013, 10:11 PM   #43
RedDead will become famous soon enough
RedDead's Tacoma Gallery
nicely done!
Old 02-20-2013, 10:19 PM   #44
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
This is such a mean looking rig. Nice job OP

Need more pictures of this bad boy!
Old 02-20-2013, 10:30 PM   #45
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is sick Anthony, really lookin' good man...

Am I the only one who thinks this build is going the way of Mr.Grimms build..(Dean) & not that they're the same but every MOD done just seems to be the right one...

& thats a very good thing ....
Old 02-20-2013, 11:00 PM   #46
stephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
stephen11ty7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
Thanks Stephen, you can definitely tell Tyler put a lot of time and effort into designing this bumper. I can't wait for him to finish the other products I'm waiting for so I can be done with the armor.

I know what you mean, I am waiting to get my Demello bumper here pretty soon and the AP rear bumper, then I will be dialed in! already spent the big $$ on the TC 2" Lt kit
Old 02-20-2013, 11:04 PM   #47
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know what you mean, I am waiting to get my Demello bumper here pretty soon and the AP rear bumper, then I will be dialed in! already spent the big $$ on the TC 2" Lt kit
Old 02-20-2013, 11:11 PM   #48
EDJY has a spectacular aura aboutEDJY has a spectacular aura about
Name: Elliott
EDJY's Tacoma Gallery
sooo shiny....
Old 02-21-2013, 01:04 PM   #49
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post

Honestly I don't even care about the DTRL's, I have LED's in there to make them brighter instead of the OEM bulbs, but the halo blinks with my turn signals and I have the mirrors as well. Yes, I did switch my halo colors from orange to white. I really liked the way the orange looked but it just wasn't as bright as I thought it was going to be. During the day it didn't even look like they were on. Plus having every light on my truck white LED's just made it that much more of a reason to go with the white. The white halo turned out amazing, it's extremely bright during the day and very "crisp"
Could you possibly take a picture of your truck straight on with only DTRL and halos on? Please!?
Old 02-22-2013, 08:16 PM   #52
stephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
stephen11ty7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Your truck needs the same!
Old 02-22-2013, 08:17 PM   #53
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your truck needs the same!
Yes i would love that +2" Kit!
Old 02-22-2013, 09:22 PM   #54
ROAD DAWG is on a distinguished road
Navy: boatswains'mate,2nd
ROAD DAWG's Tacoma Gallery
dang dude.....that is soooooo sick...one of the nicest i've seen!
Old 02-23-2013, 08:41 PM   #55
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Subd
Cheeyee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDead View Post
nicely done!
Thank you! Still a long way to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
This is such a mean looking rig. Nice job OP

Need more pictures of this bad boy!
Thanks man, it's in the works right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Truck is sick Anthony, really lookin' good man...

Am I the only one who thinks this build is going the way of Mr.Grimms build..(Dean) & not that they're the same but every MOD done just seems to be the right one...

& thats a very good thing ....
Thank you Doug, I'm having fun molding this rig. Looking forward to your custom leaf pack.

Quote:
Nice, how much did the +2 cost you? I'm looking into going that route

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDJY View Post
sooo shiny....
hah, for now atleast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
Could you possibly take a picture of your truck straight on with only DTRL and halos on? Please!?
As requested good sir, sorry for the blur - was having a hard time with the lens on my camera

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
Sexy truck!
Thanks bradah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
Holy Hell...I just have two words for this truck...

JE SUS
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROAD DAWG View Post
dang dude.....that is soooooo sick...one of the nicest i've seen!
Thanks man, I've always wanted an all black truck to match my all black bike and car :P
Old 02-23-2013, 08:44 PM   #56
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
More pics have been added to the first page and more on the way
Old 02-23-2013, 08:48 PM   #57
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Day 1 day 2 skip everything else present time haha
Old 02-23-2013, 09:06 PM   #59
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Day 1 day 2 skip everything else present time haha
Ok COREY, I said I'm working on it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by black09 View Post
very nice i want you mirrors lol
Thank you. You can have them, as long as you replace them with the same exact ones with no wait
Old 02-23-2013, 09:14 PM   #60
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha at least you have one