Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Roxspin72's BUILD...

Old 02-07-2009, 09:04 PM   #1
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Roxspin72's BUILD...

Figured it's about time to get this one going. Now for those that know me, or remember my post, I've been swapping parts. So this will only be of updated final plans as of now.

2008 SWB TRD Spt, AC 4x4:

Stock: Pic I had on Lap Top while deployed. Knew Tacoma was for me...

Delivered to Lot: Sales guy sent pic to me while deployed

Bed Ext:

Premiere Deck with IPOD adapter:

New shoes, MT BAHA Radial ATZ 285/75/16's on DC-1 Blacks 16x8's:

Vent shades/Tint

Debadged:

Reverse light:

1st Time Off Roading:

URD Short Throw Shifter:

Lite weight pulley, full set to come:

Devil Horns/Fog light Mod:

Break light sticker:

Speaker upgrade Front 6.5 w/ tweeter,

1st Snow Day/ Ah and yes I finally got the Rear Leaf TSB installed:

Volant CAI Ram Air Scoop:

DTLT's:

NST WP & Alt pulleys

WP Pulley & Alt pulley installed, WP/P took 10mins. Alt took about 45ish, need impact gun:

APR Tuning Mod's:

Stock plugs and Exh Cam gears out. Sorry, no pics of install. It was one hell of a Mod day, and my mind was elsewhere other than pic taking:

Folllowing Day; Ready to install ECU and Thermostat:

Mounted and ready to plug in:

USB communications port:

Thermostat replacement:

5100's up front/5125's Rear:

Toytech TSB AAL/ Diff drop/ Ext. U Bolts

5100's up front:

Rear TSB w/AAL, & 5125's:

Before install was running Readylift 2.25" level with rear TSB done:

5100's set @ 2.5"

Linex'd My Step Bars:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...m/DSC02963.jpg

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...m/DSC02965.jpg

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...m/DSC02976.jpg

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...m/DSC02971.jpg

Still to come:

???
Old 02-07-2009, 09:11 PM   #2
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
very nice... what sort of time frame did all this take place in?
Old 02-07-2009, 09:13 PM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:15 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
ol "blue balls" is looking kickass,Eddie!!
Old 02-08-2009, 08:31 AM   #7
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
very nice... what sort of time frame did all this take place in?
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Sweet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
Very Nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
ol "blue balls" is looking kickass,Eddie!!
Hey thanks guys. This has been a fun year with ol Blue Devil, AKA Blue Balls LOL....

All Mods posted has been last 12 Mos build. Figured I do it up this way since changes to come...

Im like a kid waiting on Santa. Come Wed Fed Ex, & the Brown guys will be frequenting my door step.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:34 PM   #9
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Looks good, Nice work!
Old 02-08-2009, 12:50 PM   #11
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is looking sweet!
Old 02-11-2009, 06:31 PM   #12
Enjoying my addiction

Updated Mods:

Vibrant Ultra Quite Resonator:

DTLT's:

5100's up front/5125's Rear:
Just arrived...
Old 02-11-2009, 07:01 PM   #13
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
very nice!!! Whats that stuff from procomp in the package to the right?
Old 02-11-2009, 07:46 PM   #14
Enjoying my addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
very nice!!! Whats that stuff from procomp in the package to the right?
Those are the eyelit to stem adapters for the Billy 5125's. Same as pictured in the Toytech website. I went with DSM, great member discount on billies and more.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:34 AM   #16
Enjoying my addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
Hey roxspin72,

How do you like the pulleys? I am seriously considering pulling the trigger on theses. Any difference in MPG? Would you buy them again? Thanks
Pulleys were shiped out Monday. I've heard nothing but great reviews on these. The Crank pulley I had really helped get up in the RPMs when needed.

One thing Im stoked about is, I've been wanting the E Fan from Flexalite,. Well after looking at the write up for the WP pulley, is directly behind the clutch fan, which is a very easy install by BTW. Well if thats the case, I've reduced some rotating mass in the Fan area w/o spending $380+ dollars. I know the fan is heavier, but every little bit helps
Old 02-13-2009, 05:15 PM   #17
Enjoying my addiction

Updated:

NST WP & Alt pulleys

WP Pulley installed. Wailting on Alt pulley, need impact gun. WP/P took 10mins. Alt will be about 45ish...

Toytech TSB AAL/ Diff drop/ Ext. U Bolts

Still to come:

APR Mod's
3" Lift up front: Courtesy of JHODGE
And unfortunately need to swap to a Pipe Bomb set up.

Will Update as they are Installed[/quote]

Damn this week is fun... Lots more to go...
Old 02-13-2009, 06:04 PM   #18
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
Pulleys were shiped out Monday. I've heard nothing but great reviews on these. The Crank pulley I had really helped get up in the RPMs when needed.

One thing Im stoked about is, I've been wanting the E Fan from Flexalite,. Well after looking at the write up for the WP pulley, is directly behind the clutch fan, which is a very easy install by BTW. Well if thats the case, I've reduced some rotating mass in the Fan area w/o spending $380+ dollars. I know the fan is heavier, but every little bit helps
I see exactly what you are saying now that you posted some pictures. Thanks for the update. BTW - The pulleys look awesome.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:43 PM   #19
Enjoying my addiction

Update:

APR Mod's:

Stock plugs and Exh Cam gears out. Sorry, no pics of install. It was one hell of a Mod day, and my mind was elsewhere other than pic taking:

Folllowing Day; Ready to install ECU and Thermostat:

Mounted and ready to plug in:

USB communications port:

Thermostat replacement:

Still to come:
3" Lift up front: Courtesy of JHODGE
And unfortunately need to swap to a Pipe Bomb set up.

Will Update as they are Installed
Old 02-19-2009, 09:50 PM   #20
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
u do realize that only post whores make build threads, right?? haha