Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

My Build.

Old 02-17-2013, 02:17 PM   #1
tundrataco is just really nicetundrataco is just really nicetundrataco is just really nicetundrataco is just really nicetundrataco is just really nice

tundrataco's Tacoma Gallery
My Build.

Hey guys, just wanted to start a page for my build, it wont be anything extreme like some of you on here but i kinda want to keep track of my progress, so i can look back and see how horribly stock she "WAS".

The day i brought her home

the following week i painted the stock "winter rims" with black plasit-dip.

kept the dick cepek dc-1's from my 02 tundra, put them beside the truck to see what theyd look like. cant wait to put them on this summer..

the following week i bought my 2"aal and 5100's set at 2" and installed them, what a difference! (from wheelers offroad)

Next mods:

either aero turbine 2525xl muffler or flowmaster 40
black headlights (80$ ebay) i have a cracked lens anyway
looking into sliders to serve as "coolness and used as steps for the gf"
possibly ditching my slightly worn geolander ats tires for nitto's

ok so the black headlights are installed

also painted my dick cepeks all black with plasti dip, left the beadlock bolts chrome as seen above.

flowmaster 40 series muffler installed, love the sound, no drone in cabin, hardly noticeable when cruising inside the cabin

replaced 31" stock antenna with a 13" rubber one from walmart. works and looks great

emblems painted black with plasti dip

MORE PICS TO COME!
Old 07-07-2013, 03:09 PM   #3
tundrataco is just really nicetundrataco is just really nicetundrataco is just really nicetundrataco is just really nicetundrataco is just really nice

just installed my 265/75/16 duratracs! amazing tire so far

Old 07-07-2013, 07:32 PM   #4
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck. FYI, there's a whole section dedicated to build threads. Might want to PM a moderator and ask them to move it there.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/
Old 07-08-2013, 04:29 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjboucher View Post
Nice looking truck. FYI, there's a whole section dedicated to build threads. Might want to PM a moderator and ask them to move it there.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/
ahh ok thx
Old 03-11-2014, 06:11 PM   #6
woodssyndicate is on a distinguished road

woodssyndicate's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 03-11-2014, 07:22 PM   #7

could a moderator please delete this thread, i remade it in the build thread area. thanks