Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

deadhed61's Build Up

Old 02-28-2013, 07:56 AM   #21
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
And i want your headlights! the armor def gives me some piece of mind. For some reason, im scared of breaking my stock lowers now...
Old 02-28-2013, 08:03 AM   #22
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
And i want your headlights! the armor def gives me some piece of mind. For some reason, im scared of breaking my stock lowers now...
haha i guess the word did spread around TW pretty quick when i snapped mine
Old 02-28-2013, 08:19 AM   #23
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good. What CB did you go with and where did you mount it? Pics?
Old 02-28-2013, 08:43 AM   #24
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I have the Cobra 29lx but don't have any photos cause I haven't permanently mounted it yet. I'm still trying to figure out where I want it. So for the time being I just used some 3M velcro and have it on the passenger side of the middle console.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:06 PM   #25
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Chris, you running Jerry's shock relocation kit? And if not any plans to do so?
Old 03-06-2013, 01:13 PM   #26

No I'm still using stock mounts and I'm using all but about .5''-1'' of my shock stroke so I currently have no need to run them. I just have more droop then bump right now, which is basically what I wanted. In the future I will change my shock mount locations whether it be hoops or the bucket but when I do that I plan on stepping up to a 12'' shock, or if I can possibly squeeze it in, a 14''. might have to cut the bed a tad for the 14'' though...We'll see.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:16 PM   #27
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No I'm still using stock mounts and I'm using all but about .5''-1'' of my shock stroke so I currently have no need to run them. I just have more droop then bump right now, which is basically what I wanted. In the future I will change my shock mount locations whether it be hoops or the bucket but when I do that I plan on stepping up to a 12'' shock, or if I can possibly squeeze it in, a 14''. might have to cut the bed a tad for the 14'' though...We'll see.
Hey thanks again for taking that stuff down to SD for me!
did you get your HC rear bumper?!
Old 03-06-2013, 01:36 PM   #28

No problem. Yeah I picked up the HC bumper on sunday. Gotta do some major garage clean up before I can install it though. Cutting into my bedsides is scaring the shit out of me now that I actually have the bumper and need to do it. HAHA
Old 03-06-2013, 01:40 PM   #29
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
No problem. Yeah I picked up the HC bumper on sunday. Gotta do some major garage clean up before I can install it though. Cutting into my bedsides is scaring the shit out of me now that I actually have the bumper and need to do it. HAHA
Hit up Jordan! He's crazy good with a grinder. He did my bedsides and pretty great jobs
Old 03-06-2013, 03:02 PM   #30
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Ahh gotcha, just thought I'd ask

Quote:
Oh shit! Do it do it do it!
Old 03-08-2013, 04:05 PM   #31

Its killing me to just stare at this thing!

Old 03-08-2013, 04:18 PM   #32

Put that shit on already
Old 03-08-2013, 04:35 PM   #33
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
x2!
Old 03-15-2013, 04:00 PM   #34

getting ready for my bumper install tomorrow..

Old 03-15-2013, 04:24 PM   #35

Quote:
getting ready for my bumper install tomorrow..

Nice! Cutting into the 2012
Old 03-15-2013, 05:16 PM   #37

Thats all I'm doing today. Time to go fishing and drink some beers. Cutting and bumper install tomorrow. Super STOKED!!
Old 03-15-2013, 05:17 PM   #38

Awesome
Old 03-15-2013, 06:00 PM   #39
Rock magnet
BajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud of

Law Enforcement: Police Sergeant
Name: Drew
BajaRunner's Tacoma Gallery
How difficult was the crossover pipe mod? I need to have mine done, but I'm having trouble finding a shop to do it. Third skid is collecting dust in my garage until I can get the pipe modified.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:15 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajaRunner View Post
How difficult was the crossover pipe mod? I need to have mine done, but I'm having trouble finding a shop to do it. Third skid is collecting dust in my garage until I can get the pipe modified.
I just took it to a shop in town, but the guy said it was pretty easy. Left it there for most of the day when I was at work so he could just work on it in his free time. He had to use new pipe since the OEM pipe is double layered (don't know what its really called but it's a pipe in pipe). then I just installed the heat shield on the opposite side of the bracket to give it a little more clearance and called it a day. No rattles or problems yet. There is plenty of room under there, I have no clue why Toyota didn't do this in the first place!