Notices

deadhed61's Build Up

Old 03-15-2013, 06:48 PM   #41
Kaboom90 is on a distinguished road

Name: Austin
Kaboom90's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajaRunner View Post
How difficult was the crossover pipe mod? I need to have mine done, but I'm having trouble finding a shop to do it. Third skid is collecting dust in my garage until I can get the pipe modified.
x2 I'm in the same boat
Old 03-16-2013, 05:20 PM   #42
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
alright, I finally got it cut and mounted. It is now beer and relaxation time while I wait for some paint to dry...

Then time to do the final alignment and mount the swing out! this thing is looking great!!

Old 03-16-2013, 05:24 PM   #43
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Looks dam good man. . .

How are you liking the ICON 2.5 all around? You running 700lb springs for that extra weight in the front?
Old 03-16-2013, 05:24 PM   #44
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
alright, I finally got it cut and mounted. It is now beer and relaxation time while I wait for some paint to dry...

Then time to do the final alignment and mount the swing out! this thing is looking great!!

Looks good! Who'd you have cut the fenders?
Putting the flares back on?
Old 03-16-2013, 08:00 PM   #45
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^Looks dam good man. . .

How are you liking the ICON 2.5 all around? You running 700lb springs for that extra weight in the front?
Thanks man! Yeah I've got the 700lb springs up front. glad I got them too, cause I didn't need much preload to get where I wanted to be. I love the Icons so far. No complaints yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
Looks good! Who'd you have cut the fenders?
Putting the flares back on?
I did all the cutting myself. Not too hard at all.

Old 03-16-2013, 08:01 PM   #46
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
looking good man looking good
Old 03-16-2013, 09:29 PM   #47

Thanks!
Old 03-17-2013, 12:09 AM   #48
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For some reason, im scared of breaking my stock lowers now...

SUBD!
Old 03-17-2013, 01:55 AM   #49
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks man! Yeah I've got the 700lb springs up front. glad I got them too, cause I didn't need much preload to get where I wanted to be. I love the Icons so far. No complaints yet.

I did all the cutting myself. Not too hard at all.

lookin very good man! love the icon set up as well, im lookin into the new cdc coilovers with 10 adjustable settings
Old 03-18-2013, 11:19 PM   #50
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice, love a 12 with that much armor... then even more fun is scraping it up. Love the build.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:21 PM   #51
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
pismo?

lt time!
Old 03-19-2013, 08:19 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
lookin very good man! love the icon set up as well, im lookin into the new cdc coilovers with 10 adjustable settings
When you get the CDCs you'll have to let me know how they are. I haven't really heard of anyone running them yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post
Very nice, love a 12 with that much armor... then even more fun is scraping it up. Love the build.
Thanks man! Scraping them is is where all the fin is at! Can't wait to take her out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
pismo?

lt time!

Pismo is still a maybe for me. Just waiting to see if work will abide.

LT....LMAO! Don't try to put thoughts like that into my head!
Old 03-19-2013, 11:22 AM   #53
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome! I want more pictures!
Old 03-20-2013, 10:12 PM   #54
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
When you get the CDCs you'll have to let me know how they are. I haven't really heard of anyone running them yet.

Thanks man! Scraping them is is where all the fin is at! Can't wait to take her out!

Pismo is still a maybe for me. Just waiting to see if work will abide.

LT....LMAO! Don't try to put thoughts like that into my head!
LT 4WD

Old 03-20-2013, 10:43 PM   #55

Quote:
LT 4WD

Is there really any other way?
Old 03-20-2013, 10:48 PM   #56
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 03-20-2013, 10:51 PM   #57

Quote:
Is there really any other way?
brb selling my truck....i want a fucking snorkel and a hc bumper with god damn jerry cans. a winch
Old 03-20-2013, 10:55 PM   #58

You sound like another chris i know...
Old 03-20-2013, 10:56 PM   #59

Quote:
exept my ideas are JUST ideas hahahaha
Old 03-20-2013, 11:04 PM   #60

Quote:

Quote:
exept my ideas are JUST ideas hahahaha
What good are ideas with out actions!