Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

deadhed61's Build Up

Old 01-03-2014, 06:29 AM   #142
THREAD SLAYER
Tacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud of

Name: Jesse
Tacos Dorados's Tacoma Gallery
[[/URL]

I'll text you today about that back bumper...and to ask you about this pic...
Old 01-03-2014, 07:18 AM   #143
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
sounds good!

Bad photo, but the last piece of chrome is gone!

Old 02-05-2014, 09:11 PM   #144
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Led hood lights from BeeRad.. Easy install, great output!

Old 02-05-2014, 10:47 PM   #146
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!
Old 02-06-2014, 06:39 AM   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
OOo0Ohhhhh very pretty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
Looks good!
It just made me want to go through my engine compartment and clean EVERYTHING!
Old 02-06-2014, 06:43 AM   #148
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Get any farther with relocating your rearview camera? I know I keep pestering you, I apologize

Matt
Old 02-06-2014, 07:40 AM   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Get any farther with relocating your rearview camera? I know I keep pestering you, I apologize

Matt

No, sorry man. And it probably wont be for a while either....I'm not even running the tire gate right now, and that backup camera is the last thing on my mind.

I can easily tell you how to do it since I already had it mocked up. Hardest part for me was going to be to make a nice enclosure/mounting bracket for it so it wouldn't move or look too out of place.
Old 02-06-2014, 08:35 AM   #150
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
It just made me want to go through my engine compartment and clean EVERYTHING!
I need to do that too. I've got dirt on everything. Engine cleaning party?
Old 02-06-2014, 12:26 PM   #151

Quote:
I need to do that too. I've got dirt on everything. Engine cleaning party?

I've never had to do it so I don't even know what to use aside from a hose...... time to research....
Old 02-06-2014, 05:28 PM   #152
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No, sorry man. And it probably wont be for a while either....I'm not even running the tire gate right now, and that backup camera is the last thing on my mind.

I can easily tell you how to do it since I already had it mocked up. Hardest part for me was going to be to make a nice enclosure/mounting bracket for it so it wouldn't move or look too out of place.
Cool, thanks. I'll hit you back up once I get the bumper.

Matt
Old 02-06-2014, 05:35 PM   #153
curmudgeon

TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've never had to do it so I don't even know what to use aside from a hose...... time to research....
I'm half tempted to just take my hood off with this rain
Old 02-06-2014, 06:04 PM   #154

Do it!!
Old 05-19-2014, 10:35 PM   #155
curmudgeon

TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
this thing LT yet?
Old 05-19-2014, 11:24 PM   #157
curmudgeon

TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
No way will this truck end up SAS
Old 05-20-2014, 07:18 AM   #158

Quote:
this thing LT yet?
haha, seriously huh! almost forgot I had this. I do all my BSing in your thread! But what's nice is that in under a month I'll have some nice big new tars and a ten day road trip going on so I might actually get to add something here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Or sased?
haha.....who knows. The way things are going, I'd bet you'll get there was before me!

Quote:
No way will this truck end up SAS
Probably not.....but who knows should start by finally get a welder.
Old 05-20-2014, 07:27 AM   #159
curmudgeon

TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha, seriously huh! almost forgot I had this. I do all my BSing in your thread! But what's nice is that in under a month I'll have some nice big new tars and a ten day road trip going on so I might actually get to add something here.

Quote:
Probably not.....but who knows should start by finally get a welder.
Just use jb weld
Old 05-20-2014, 07:36 AM   #160

Quote:

Just use jb weld
LOL! yeah I should, I'm pretty good with that stuff!