LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

deadhed61's Build Up

Old 02-18-2013, 02:17 PM   #1
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
deadhed61's Build Up

Well, I figured it was about time to start keeping track and what is going on and coming off of my truck. Gotta try to keep track of all the $$ I'm pouring into her. Let me know what you think so far. Hopefully I'll be changing it up pretty frequently.

2012 TX Pro

Here is what has been done to her so far...

Interior:
Wet Okole Seat Covers
WeatherTech mats all around
LED interior Lights
Rear View Mirror Relocation Bracket
Cobra CB with a 4' Firestik

Suspension:
AllPro Expo Leafs
2.5'' Icon RR rears
2.5'' Ext Travel Icon Coilovers
TC UCAs

Armor
BAMF Sliders with Kickout
BAMF LCA Skids
BAMF Diff Skid
Pelfreybilt Fabrication Skids:IFS,Trans, Diff
Pelfreybilt Fabrication Front Plate Bumper
Pelfreybilt Fabrication Rear Hi-Clearance Plate Bumper w/swingout

Exterior:
Diff Breather Tube
Blacked out Badges
Cab Mount Chop
Rigid Duallys
BHLM

Coming Soon:
285/75/16 or 295/75/16 BFG AT. Can't decide on the size yet
Wench
Rigid 20'' Light bar for front bumper
Spindle gussets

Here is how she sits today. 4/16/13

The day I brought her home.

Started with BAMF sliders and Avid front and rear bumper guards. Eventually got over the guards and needed to upgrade.

Figured I needed some armor so I picked up some skids from BAMF and Pelfreybilt

Installed the lift next....First time working on a truck but everything went smoothly.

Got a CMC and Plate bumper from Pelfreybilt. Thanks Tyler!

Old 02-18-2013, 02:19 PM   #2
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just some more photos to save the spot...

Old 02-18-2013, 05:44 PM   #3
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good bro!
Old 02-18-2013, 05:44 PM   #4
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! Awesome build Deadhed!
Old 02-18-2013, 05:57 PM   #5

Thanks guys! Slowly yet surely I'm getting to where I want her to be. Its starting to get too much fun buying new parts!
Old 02-23-2013, 10:58 AM   #6

1 more week and ill have the HC rear bumper! So stoked
Old 02-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #7
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Awesome man. Can't wait for mine but its a year away or so lol
Old 02-23-2013, 11:37 AM   #8

A year?? I thought build time was only 4 weeks?

Dont know how you can wait that long!
Old 02-23-2013, 11:40 AM   #9

Well build time may be 4 weeks but I won't have money for a year lol front bumper should be here in 5-7 weeks. 3 more weeks ish with Tyler and then 2-3 weeks with fastnel
Old 02-23-2013, 05:23 PM   #10

You wont be disappointed! Well worth the wait!
Old 02-23-2013, 06:08 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
You wont be disappointed! Well worth the wait!
Lol I know I'm excited. I still have a lot to do to catch up to you lol
Old 02-23-2013, 06:41 PM   #12

Shit man, im still in the infant stage of my build. Many many things to come. I pretty much just stole my Dad's welder. Told him id give it back when im done with the truck....lol. little does he know...
Old 02-23-2013, 06:55 PM   #13

Haha nice yeah same. I figure I'll have it where I want it to be (don't read that as done) in 3ish years. I've spent around 3k I think so far and I have a list with 10+ to go lol
Old 02-27-2013, 08:36 PM   #14

Moved my exhaust a bit...plenty of room now
Old 02-27-2013, 08:39 PM   #15

Finally room to install my 3rd skid up front.

Old 02-27-2013, 09:10 PM   #16
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
nice man!
Old 02-27-2013, 09:20 PM   #17

Thanks! You and your group of sb hoodlums might need to come over and help me install my bumper in a week!
Old 02-27-2013, 09:23 PM   #18
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery

Nice truck
Old 02-27-2013, 09:39 PM   #19

Products Discussed in this Thread