Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

MadToy build

Old 02-23-2013, 05:36 PM   #21
MadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
Looks good. How did u get the fenders to stay on? I am planning on cutting mine down just havnt figured out how to keep em on there
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ring-315s.html
Old 02-23-2013, 05:39 PM   #22
MadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
RUGGEDT AND MADTOY.....you guys should come out to rausch creek for my meet end of april...gonna be a big one....
I've been thinking about hitting RC sometime. My brother lives in Harrisburg, which I think is relatively close to RC. Just don't think I'll be able to do it in April though.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:47 PM   #24
JTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeryck
JTyfz450's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Great wheel choice sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadToy View Post
And they're on....

Old 02-23-2013, 10:02 PM   #25
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Loving the set up man. You did a very good job on trimmin the fenders, I almost didn't notice it a fit. Well done
Old 02-23-2013, 10:04 PM   #26
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
All the trimming makes those 35's look small! Should have went 37's...
Old 02-24-2013, 04:37 AM   #27
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
All the trimming makes those 35's look small! Should have went 37's...

That was my first thought also......

Must resist......
Old 02-24-2013, 09:46 AM   #28
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

That was my first thought also......

Must resist......
Haha do it!!!!
Old 02-24-2013, 01:34 PM   #29
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks dude!
Old 02-26-2013, 05:14 AM   #30
nimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
nimrod712's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, you started a build thread! haha
315s look awesome! How much clearance do you have from the fenders at full stuff? I'm thinking about doing 2.5" in the front and 2" in the rear, or possibly 2.5" all around... I want to do as little as possbile, but as much as necessary.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:03 AM   #31
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod712 View Post
Hey, you started a build thread! haha
315s look awesome! How much clearance do you have from the fenders at full stuff? I'm thinking about doing 2.5" in the front and 2" in the rear, or possibly 2.5" all around... I want to do as little as possbile, but as much as necessary.
Haven't had an opportunity to stuff it yet unfortunately. I'm thinking it's going to be pretty close though, even with 3" taken out.

I'd say if you're gonna trim, take out as much as you can the first time to avoid having to do it all over again.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:50 AM   #32
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Damn looks good, all you did was epoxy the flares on the fenders? Seems too easy and looks factory..
Old 02-26-2013, 08:53 AM   #33
Aggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
Aggie97's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTyfz450 View Post
Great wheel choice sir
JTyfz450

Sorry this is the only way I could reply to your PM. My ability to write a PM has not worked for some time now.

On my nerf bars...they are Smittybilt and I did get them at Autoanything but not 100% on model.

They are close to body and higher. I'll attach a pic.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:54 AM   #34
Aggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud of

Aggie97's Tacoma Gallery
pic of nerf bars

sorry OP, not trying to highjack your thread...my PM's will not work (won't send one)

Old 02-26-2013, 10:24 AM   #35
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggie97 View Post
pic of nerf bars

sorry OP, not trying to highjack your thread...my PM's will not work (won't send one)
That's fine - but please don't use my thread now as you PM box. Clear out your PM's if you're full.....
Old 02-27-2013, 05:46 AM   #36

Aggie97's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's fine - but please don't use my thread now as you PM box. Clear out your PM's if you're full.....
wasn't planning on it. PM box not full, just doesn't work all of the time lately.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:40 PM   #38
Baja1981 is on a distinguished road

Name: Carlus
Baja1981's Tacoma Gallery
Bad ass looking truck man. Nice work
Old 03-03-2013, 11:39 AM   #39
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Finished the Brute Force High Clearance install. Billy did a great job on this baby! Painted with Dupli-Color Bed Armor.

My son is 43" tall, to give some dimension to the height....

Old 03-03-2013, 04:46 PM   #40
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
one of the best looking HC rears on the market right now...looks great man