Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

SuperD's Build

Old 02-08-2009, 08:23 PM   #1
Mall Cruiser Pilot
SuperD is a jewel in the roughSuperD is a jewel in the roughSuperD is a jewel in the roughSuperD is a jewel in the rough

SuperD's Tacoma Gallery
SuperD's Build

Thought I'd post a pic (first one) of my Taco and start my own build thread. I've already done several things to it and have wheels and a Pro Comp 6" Stage II lift on the way.

Mods to date:
ProComp 6" Stage II
18x9 Moto Metal 955 4.5 BS -12mm Offset
Cooper Discoverer STT 305/60R18
3" exhaust from the Y into a Magnaflow muffler w/turn-down before the axle
Go-Rhino Dominator II Stainless Steel side-steps
Grillcraft Billet Grill upper/lower
K&N Series 63 Aircharger
Husky Liner Floor Mats F/R
36" Delta Champion Alum. Tool Box
AVS In-channel Vent Visors F/R
Redline Elite Hood Struts
Window Tint

Here's a couple of pics. More to come as more gets done

Update: 2/14/2009
Installed Go-Rhino Dominator II Stainless Steel side-steps today. These things look great, just like chrome...without the rust worry

Also, I ordered my wheels last night. I decided to go with the chrome 18x9 Moto Metal 955's -12mm Offset, and 4.5" Backspace
They will be wrapped in Cooper Discoverer STT 305/60R18. My tires arrived yesterday. Still waiting on my lift.

Update: 3/13/2009
Lift, wheels & tires finally installed. Oh man! There's a 6-pack long story behind this fiasco, but it's
done now and I'm very happy with the results.

Update: 4/4/2009
Grillcraft Billet Grill installed
Old 02-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride man!
Old 02-08-2009, 10:22 PM   #3
another guy with a tacoma
ToyoRunner has a spectacular aura aboutToyoRunner has a spectacular aura about
ToyoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
kool, i'm lookin forward to see more of the build, good start tho. keep it up!
Old 02-08-2009, 11:10 PM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Keep it up!
Old 02-14-2009, 01:50 PM   #6
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
looking great bro!
Old 02-14-2009, 06:40 PM   #7
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Good lookin taco, Nice work so far
Old 02-16-2009, 08:53 PM   #10
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
very nice and clean!! Sweet!
Old 03-20-2009, 09:48 PM   #12
tacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud of

Name: Levi
tacoma08MZ's Tacoma Gallery
man those long beds look so good with a 6 inch lift! nice truck
Old 03-30-2009, 09:34 AM   #13
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
This is a SWEET looking Tacoma. I am curious as to what all you have to do to the truck to get this kit on? I really wanna get the 6" lift to stand out from all the other Tacomas in this town.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:21 PM   #14
Mall Cruiser Pilot
SuperD is a jewel in the roughSuperD is a jewel in the roughSuperD is a jewel in the roughSuperD is a jewel in the rough

SuperD's Tacoma Gallery
^^updated^^

Stillfly199 - I didn't install the kit, but there were 7 boxes. The kits comes with everything. They do have to cut the front crossmember because the front diff is dropped and the front driveshaft goes right through where the crossmember is.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:22 PM   #15
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Gotcha. Truck looks great man.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:26 PM   #16
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-04-2009, 06:29 PM   #17
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck!