Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Just now starting to build

Old 02-24-2013, 09:21 AM   #1
MPIP7 is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
MPIP7's Tacoma Gallery
Just now starting to build

I'm new on this forum, so just trying to get some opinions from everyone on what they think of my truck right now. It's lifted 2.5" and has 285/70/17 wheels and tires on it. Check it out
Old 02-24-2013, 09:24 AM   #2
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Good start so far. Where in CO are you?
Old 02-24-2013, 10:40 AM   #3
MPIP7's Tacoma Gallery
Monument.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:02 AM   #4
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nice! My gf is from CO Springs and we are heading out that way for the summer, can't wait! Any good suggestions on places to wheel?
Old 02-24-2013, 11:55 AM   #5
MPIP7's Tacoma Gallery
Oh nice. I'm actually from the springs and just moved north this year, but I would say really any where up in the mountains. Up highway 24 about 2 hours
Old 02-24-2013, 12:02 PM   #6
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Black 6" Dia. exhaust tip and mudflaps and get rid of the door emblems.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:03 PM   #7

Thank you good sir! I'll have to check out the area when I get up to CO this summer. I'll definitely be testing out some CO trails!
Old 02-24-2013, 08:54 PM   #8
ivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ivoryaddict's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck looks sweat. It has nice tires and wheels and a respectable lift. My recommendation is to never log onto this site again otherwise you'll end up bankrupt and never totally satisfied with what you already have. TW is a curse, run while you still can.