Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Rylee's build

Old 02-25-2013, 10:28 AM   #1
Rylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Rylee's build

Rylee's 2007 Tacoma

Front:
Glassworks Fenders
Dynamic Metalworx Prerunner Bumper
Engage offroad Long Travel Kit
King 2.5x8 Coilovers
Eibach 18" 600lb Springs
Camburg spindles
Extended Studs
Heimed Upper arms

Rear:
Glassworks TT Bedsides
LSK Custom Bedcage
Countersunk Spare Tire
King 2.5x16" Triple Bypasses
King 2.5x2.5 bumps
DMZ SUA Kit
"Mr. Beefy" U-Bolt Plates
Custom Driveshaft

Wheels:
315/70/17 Hankook Dynapro Mud Terrains
Eagle Alloy Street Locks
1.5" Spidertrax Wheel Spacers in Rear

Interior-
Pioneer GPS/NAV/Pandora
2 10" Kenwood Subs
TacoTunes Sub Box
JL 750:1 Amp
All Black Lower Dash
Led lights

Performance:
Magnaflow offroad catback
K&N intake
Scanguage II

Lighting:
50" G2 LED Bar Over Windshield
3) 7" HID Black Ring 55w

FINALLY GOT HER BACK. Rear end is now up to par thanks LSK AND DMZ

well, here goes... in november Cali (truck) came into my life, i traded my 2008 wrx for her, she is my 2nd tacoma, and 4th total toyota pickup.
when i picked her up.

the next day i clayed, washed , waxed and detailed the inside, ( previous owner had dogs)

her first trip to barstow

christmas came.. bought an led dust light box

and a scan guageII

after christmas i bought some 7" black ring 55w HID, and a 20" led bar.

got rid of the stock spindles after saving up more money, they had engage gussets at one time, but one had cracked 1/2 way off and the other was cut off when i got the truck. needless to say Camburg spindles are tough and built right. got some new wheels too Eagle street locks
HOVERCRAFT!

i decided to get rid of the stock bumper, got some glass
went out to KOH for my 21st birthday and some froadin.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:37 PM   #2
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
think i saw your truck at the swap meet.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:41 PM   #3
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
99TacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
are you really getting 25.5 mpg at57 mph or were you going downhill and not touching the gas pedal? if you get that mpg thats impressive!
Old 02-26-2013, 12:33 AM   #4
Rylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagon View Post
think i saw your truck at the swap meet.
Yup it was there.

And yes I got 25 mpg on flats at 57 with 33s and 40 psi lol
Old 02-26-2013, 01:03 AM   #6
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck
Old 03-02-2013, 08:22 AM   #7

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. Can't wait for buckets. These sr5 seats are killin my back
Old 03-05-2013, 03:39 PM   #9

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
my subaru was low miles, clean and modded, truck has 20k miles more than my subie did and stock KBB for both was within $100 of eachother. lol

im just stoked to have another double cab that i can finally build, what i wanted all along.

update.

painting bead rings tomorow.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:59 PM   #11
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
how did you get the camburgs to work? shit wish i didnt sell my lift spindles.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:27 AM   #12

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Not much modification required to run them. Call Tim over at DMZ and he could tell you exactly
Old 03-07-2013, 08:32 AM   #13
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Saw you at the swapmeet too. Do you have better pic of your bumper I don't see frame horns or tube uprights? what holds the main tube?
Old 03-07-2013, 01:58 PM   #14
FMLYHM
BMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
BMiller421's Tacoma Gallery
Dude..nice job..

That was my brother in law that you traded..

I like what you've done with the truck..very nice additions..keep up the good work..
Old 03-12-2013, 01:30 AM   #15

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Saw you at the swapmeet too. Do you have better pic of your bumper I don't see frame horns or tube uprights? what holds the main tube?
Specifically the design of the front bumper I don't like. Lol who ever designed it seemed in a rush to build it. They ran a tube between the frame and ran 2 tubes down from there that connect to the center tubes behind the skid, if that makes sense. Soon to have a DMZ front bumper. Lol

Yup. Buddy is a rad guy, hope he's enjoying the subie.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:38 AM   #16
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
Soon to have a DMZ front bumper. Lol
We build a solid bumper for a decent price

Old 03-12-2013, 02:39 PM   #17

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks for the offer, great looking bumper. but i gotta stick to tim's.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:39 PM   #18
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Do you have your bumper prices listed somewhere?
Old 03-15-2013, 08:46 AM   #19
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
Do you have your bumper prices listed somewhere?
I do not PM me for a price

still waiting on getting my vendor status