Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Peter's Taconator

Old 02-26-2013, 07:04 PM   #1
hualampeter has a spectacular aura abouthualampeter has a spectacular aura about

Marines:
Name: Peter
hualampeter's Tacoma Gallery
Peter's Taconator

I been modding my Truck since forever, but never started a build page so here is a start.

Toyota Tacoma 2005 V6 with TRD Locker.

Maintenance/ Engine Issues:
-180K Blew a Head Gasket, due to prolonging a ignition coil change and spark plugs. (Repaired) Cost:$2100
-197K, Ignition coil 1 out, changed. Leaking Timing valve cover, replaced seal.
-200K Welded motor mount reinforcements with DMZ gusset kit. (Found my driver motor mount was cracked)
-200K Replaced Engine, due to blown valves. Mechanical leading to damage, broken time chain.

Tires:
-TRD fabricated cover into Alloy Wheels painted black.(245/75/r16)
-New tires coming in this week: Ballistic Jester 17x9 (265/70R17 Toyo Open Country At II)

Engine:
-DTLT Headers
-AFE Stage 2 Si Cold Air Intake System. (TRD Clear Cover)
-Borla Monster Exhaust
-Mobil 1 Synthetic 5W30 and K&N Filter.

Brake system:
-EBC Sports Rotor
-Green Pads (Forgot Brand)
-Painted Caliper Red.

Suspension:
-Camburg UCA
-Billy 5100 all around with ome coils 2.5 lift

Headlights & External Cosmetics:
-D2S Mini with BHLM headlights. 5K
-Black Eye lids Angry Eyes T3
-OEM Fogs White
-Satoshi Grill (still gotta sand the inside to be flush, no time, but non noticeable)

Soundsystem:
-Image Dynamics Fronts only
-Alpine power pack Amp
-10" Subs attached to the back wall

Future Mods:
4x4 Conversion. Trucks means a lot to me, it was given to me after High school from my Dad. Then left to the military and started modding with my hard earned money.

Pictures for now: New Pictures coming next week with all the fun mods

Old 02-26-2013, 08:54 PM   #2
ivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ivoryaddict's Tacoma Gallery
You've done alot of mods already. It's neat that you have an attachment to your truck. The new wheels should really look nice.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:02 PM   #3
hualampeter has a spectacular aura abouthualampeter has a spectacular aura about

Marines:
New wheel and Camburgs ya!
Old 04-04-2013, 09:28 PM   #4

Marines:
Anyone got any recommendations for mods or upgrades?
Old 11-10-2013, 06:29 PM   #5

Marines:
TRUCK Retired... Engine died at 205K miles. Timing chain snapped code p0340 and P0345 came up. Leased a Honda Civic 2013 to save up funds... After my truck is repaired, gonna sell it and wait for the next gen tacoma/when lease ends.
Old 11-10-2013, 06:38 PM   #6
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hualampeter View Post
TRUCK Retired... Engine died at 205K miles. Timing chain snapped code p0340 and P0345 came up. Leased a Honda Civic 2013 to save up funds... After my truck is repaired, gonna sell it and wait for the next gen tacoma/when lease ends.
Old 03-01-2014, 01:02 PM   #7

Marines:
4x4 Conversion on its way ! Reinforced Engine mounts since engine was removed. Mechanic warranted his work and getting it fixed right!