Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Claymores "Acting Like a Teenager" 2012 MGM Build

Old 03-24-2013, 05:45 AM   #21
claymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant future

Name: Clay
claymore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krob32 View Post
Much gooder! Always liked this look.

Thanks Kelly. You have caused me to have mud flap envy! I like what you are doing to your truck.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:55 AM   #22
Nickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Diego
Nickel's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! In the last picture the emblem looks crooked, or the spotlight on drivers side is higher?
Old 03-24-2013, 06:11 AM   #23
claymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickel View Post
Looks good! In the last picture the emblem looks crooked, or the spotlight on drivers side is higher?
I think the emblem is straight, the lights may not be. Gives me something to work on today.

How is the cap treating you? I am sure thinking of getting one. The backflip is cool, but has some limitations. The cap would give me a place to sleep when fishing. They are just so damned expensive!
Old 03-24-2013, 01:57 PM   #25
Nickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Nickel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by claymore View Post
I think the emblem is straight, the lights may not be. Gives me something to work on today.

How is the cap treating you? I am sure thinking of getting one. The backflip is cool, but has some limitations. The cap would give me a place to sleep when fishing. They are just so damned expensive!
Cap is really nice, I usually have my dogs with me, and they're always a mess, so they don't ride in cab. It also keeps everything else I want to carry locked up.

Looks like you had a little fun today!
Old 03-24-2013, 02:13 PM   #26
Claymore21 has a spectacular aura aboutClaymore21 has a spectacular aura aboutClaymore21 has a spectacular aura about
Claymore21's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good claymore!
Old 03-24-2013, 03:38 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickel View Post
Cap is really nice, I usually have my dogs with me, and they're always a mess, so they don't ride in cab. It also keeps everything else I want to carry locked up.

Looks like you had a little fun today!

Old 03-26-2013, 12:04 AM   #29
PupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant future

Name: Rod
PupuleUlua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by claymore View Post
Put an FJ emblem on my Grillcraft. I am not sure if I like it or not. Grill just looks too open????

Looking good Bro, I messed up on my FJ emblem due to my crappy tape job while having my friend blast it with 1G3 Nice work on fabbing your hi lift bed mounts. Giving me ideals but I don't have sliders or anything to use it on yet. Great surprise xmas gift but sadly can't really use them. Keep up the great work
Old 05-01-2013, 08:55 PM   #31
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Clay quick question: do you work for Homeland Security? Or BP?
Old 05-01-2013, 09:01 PM   #33
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
sorry, almost seemed like you were my cousin.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:41 PM   #34
GhostDog86 will become famous soon enough

Name: Max
GhostDog86's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build, love the color!
Old 05-02-2013, 07:28 PM   #36
calebm12 is on a distinguished road

calebm12's Tacoma Gallery
What are the front windows tinted at?
Old 05-03-2013, 04:47 AM   #38
Nickel's Tacoma Gallery
The shell looks really good! Paint looks good in pictures! I'm always looking out for your truck on the road, still haven't seen it, but we'll run into each other one day.
Old 05-13-2013, 10:01 PM   #39
baldy77 is a splendid one to beholdbaldy77 is a splendid one to beholdbaldy77 is a splendid one to beholdbaldy77 is a splendid one to beholdbaldy77 is a splendid one to beholdbaldy77 is a splendid one to beholdbaldy77 is a splendid one to behold

baldy77's Tacoma Gallery
Clay, I found your build. Thanks for the hi lift; i lifted my truck as soon as I got home and it worked out great. It was nice to meet you and see your truck. It's a thing of beauty, very tastefully put together. Good luck with it and whatever you decide to do.

David