Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

STiLL WILL's[Matt] 2013 Super White DCSB Tacoma TX|Pro

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-24-2013, 11:21 AM   #21
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Birthday Matt!
Old 04-24-2013, 01:31 PM   #22
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
Happy Birthday Matt!
Thanks man!

Feels good to be 21.......

....again.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:13 PM   #23
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STiLL WILL View Post
Thanks man!

Feels good to be 21.......
hahaha
Old 04-25-2013, 07:30 PM   #24
littleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
littleblue81's Tacoma Gallery
Nice lookin truck! I was thinking about adding wheel spacers as well. Any negatives about them after installing?
Old 04-26-2013, 02:17 PM   #25
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleblue81 View Post
Nice lookin truck! I was thinking about adding wheel spacers as well. Any negatives about them after installing?
Only one, and it's not even that bad---and can be remedied in 10 mins.

Since the wheels sit wider, they will rub slightly on the mini mud guards on the front during turning(say, backing going full lock turn). Just take those of and it'll be good! The big mud guards up front will rub slightly on the inside when turning and there's bumps.

I haven't had the chance to take my big mud guards off yet, but I eventually will---plus the longer you keep 'em on, the more they wear into the painted fenders due to vibes and strikes(if you're stock height like me)!
Old 04-26-2013, 02:45 PM   #26
littleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Got it. I better wait till I get a lift then, I just added 265/75/16 Duratracs and no rubbing yet. There is JUST enough clearance.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:05 PM   #27
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
Got it. I better wait till I get a lift then, I just added 265/75/16 Duratracs and no rubbing yet. There is JUST enough clearance.
I was thinking of getting 265/75/16 BFG A/T's after lifting. No rubbing on your stock set up though? I've always been curious...I was also consideirng 275/70/16's---I'm partial to more of the fatter rubber look than the taller rubber look.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:36 AM   #28
Quote:
I was thinking of getting 265/75/16 BFG A/T's after lifting. No rubbing on your stock set up though? I've always been curious...I was also consideirng 275/70/16's---I'm partial to more of the fatter rubber look than the taller rubber look.
Nope, no rubbing.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:11 PM   #29
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

I'll just leave this right here.

Old 06-03-2013, 11:50 PM   #30
So jealous!
Old 06-04-2013, 08:28 AM   #31
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-05-2013, 08:40 AM   #32
Get Boosted
ToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the rough

Name: Eric
ToyotaTacoma4Ever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll just leave this right here.

Let the excitement build :P haha

Sub'd on this build
Old 06-05-2013, 10:08 PM   #33
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
So jealous!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaTacoma4Ever View Post
Let the excitement build :P haha

Sub'd on this build
Stay tuned guys.... s/c scheduled to hit my front door this Friday.

Old 06-12-2013, 07:52 PM   #34
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Dropped off the truck early this morning at my local dealership to get the TRD supercharger installed....

Couple of friends who work there(1 being the mechanic installing it) snapped a few "in progress" pics:

My friend the Toyota mechanic gave me an update on what he got done today:

"Halfway done pretty much! ECM is reflashed, larger fuel injectors installed, crank and lower tensioner/idler pullies for belt system done. Thermostat Spacers. Tomorrow mount the SC and install the Intercooler system."

So excited!!!
Old 06-13-2013, 08:27 PM   #35
Robotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roberto
Robotoco's Tacoma Gallery
it's a nice model man how does she handle
Old 06-14-2013, 08:30 PM   #36
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotoco View Post
it's a nice model man how does she handle
Thanks man, she'll handle even better in a few months when I finish suspension upgrades.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:31 PM   #37
Robotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roberto
Robotoco's Tacoma Gallery
what more are you doing to it man ???
Old 06-14-2013, 08:32 PM   #38
I bring the feel goods w/a heavy load of sarcasm
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
hm.....

very nice, my sig is what i will be doing in this thread
Old 06-14-2013, 08:33 PM   #39
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Picked her up from the dealership today....TRD SUPERCHARGER IS OFFICIALLY IN!!!

Impressions(initial):
-torque for DAYS
-I <3 supercharger whine
-much less throttle input needed to achieve same speeds
-don't ask me about MPG's right now, I am enjoying blasting through this tank currently
-can't wait to install the URD goodies I have waiting!

Old 06-14-2013, 08:36 PM   #40
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotoco View Post
what more are you doing to it man ???
Ohh LOTS more haha. Full midtravel setup. Pretty much everything you can do to get a maxed out midtravel. I don't need to go longtravel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
hm.....

very nice, my sig is what i will be doing in this thread
Thanks bro

Products Discussed in this Thread