Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

STiLL WILL's[Matt] 2013 Super White DCSB Tacoma TX|Pro

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2014, 10:28 PM   #541
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryTaco View Post
Attachment 253950

Here's my new trail machine.... and stop moding your truck please!! You are making me want to spend too much money
i like that a lot! whats the weight?
Old 01-30-2014, 10:32 PM   #542
JerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Jerry
JerryTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanSmith127 View Post
Thanks dude, thing rips!! Right now it's at 28 pounds even with a dh front tire and some heavy flat pedals.. I'll get her below 28 in the near future though. Not bad for a 6 inch bike though
Old 01-30-2014, 10:34 PM   #543
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Attachment 253950

Here's my new trail machine.... and stop moding your truck please!! You are making me want to spend too much money
Now thats a good lookin Yeti! All black, that's a good look!

Lol I cant make any promises!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanSmith127 View Post
looks pretty light
Old 01-30-2014, 10:36 PM   #544
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks dude, thing rips!! Right now it's at 28 pounds even with a dh front tire and some heavy flat pedals.. I'll get her below 28 in the near future though. Not bad for a 6 inch bike though
28 is perfect! Good build man!

Here's my other bike, I barely ride it but it's a damn good climber.

'12 SC Butcher

Old 01-31-2014, 05:00 AM   #545
JerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Jerry
JerryTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STiLL WILL View Post
Now thats a good lookin Yeti! All black, that's a good look!

Lol I cant make any promises!

looks pretty light
Thanks man, I love this thing.. I've also got a thing for black bikes.. Here's my current dh, though it's about to be replaced... you're santa cruz is sick btw. My buddy has a carbon nomad and loves it.

STiLL WILL's[Matt] 2013 Super White DCSB Tacoma TX|Pro-uploadfromtaptalk1391173208175.jpg
Old 01-31-2014, 02:57 PM   #546
Chandler L. is on a distinguished road

Chandler L.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STiLL WILL View Post
Last piece of the suspension done today. Stock length upgraded CNC tie rods with heim joints by Ready Lift.

Thanks to the homie Anthony(DTFtacoma) for the sweet install. Pretty much plug and play! Anthony says this kit DEFINITELY gets the DTF approval for being such well machined.

After installing, drove straight to the alignment shop and had them do everything within factory spec, but with added caster (3 degrees each side) to help self centering with the bigger 285's.

The Kit:

Installed:

The only drawback to this kit: doesn't come with steering rack boots! Pretty stupid IMO.

However, I sourced out a universal "cut to fit" steering rack boot kit you can find at your local Autozone made by Dorman that we used on this steering upgrade kit: http://www.autozone.com/autozone/acc...er=964568_0_0_

No more wimpy factory tie rods!
Damn it matt quit making Anthony so busy I need some work done! Hahaha
Old 01-31-2014, 04:08 PM   #547
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
Thanks man, I love this thing.. I've also got a thing for black bikes.. Here's my current dh, though it's about to be replaced... you're santa cruz is sick btw. My buddy has a carbon nomad and loves it.

Attachment 253973
VERY nice Rocky Mountain! Sadly, I've owned 2 V10 carbons and I barely gave them any seat time before selling them---I'm not really a DH guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler L. View Post
Damn it matt quit making Anthony so busy I need some work done! Hahaha
LOL, it's way too convenient having him a 35 min drive way!
Old 02-05-2014, 04:08 PM   #549
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleTRDtaco12 View Post
i like that front skid
Thanks man. If you want one, just PM Anthony. (DTFtacoma)
Old 02-05-2014, 04:09 PM   #550
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Got another 5hp in the mail today from tcBob...woohoo!

Old 02-05-2014, 05:23 PM   #551
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Matt what are you running for Belly protection behind the IFS? Do you have the TRD skid on behind the DTF bumper? I really like the DTF bumper but not sure about what I would use from the IFS back to the cross member for protection.
Old 02-06-2014, 05:32 PM   #552
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
Hey Matt what are you running for Belly protection behind the IFS? Do you have the TRD skid on behind the DTF bumper? I really like the DTF bumper but not sure about what I would use from the IFS back to the cross member for protection.
At the moment nothing behind the front diff. Not sure what the TRD optional skid covers, but I don't think it it goes that far behind either. Wouldn't be hard to have some extra belly protection fabbed up though!
Old 02-06-2014, 06:37 PM   #553
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
The TRD skid is in 2 pieces. The rear piece is from the IFS back to the crossmember.
Old 02-06-2014, 06:39 PM   #554
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck !
Old 02-06-2014, 06:41 PM   #555
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
The TRD skid is in 2 pieces. The rear piece is from the IFS back to the crossmember.
Learn something new everyday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
Nice truck !
Thanks
Old 02-08-2014, 08:48 PM   #556
BigE is on a distinguished road
Name: Eddie
BigE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthefawker View Post
Hey can you pm me the part number on the headlights? I been trying to get a hold of a set to do a retro but none if my local dealers can get it right thanks
x2
Old 02-09-2014, 01:26 AM   #557
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigE View Post
x2
81110-04220 RH
81150-04220 LH
Old 02-11-2014, 01:25 AM   #558
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-11-2014, 09:08 AM   #560
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronsDaGreat View Post
Fuckin beauty!!
Thanks man!

Products Discussed in this Thread