Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

CDSurf Build

Old 03-08-2013, 10:53 PM   #1
CDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
CDSurfPhotography's Tacoma Gallery
CDSurf Build

Current Mods:
Aftermarket Stereo
Wicked Flow Muffler
Maxtrac Spindles
Interior LEDs
Spidertrax Wheel Spacers
Bed Bar w/ Powdercoat
Rigid Dually's
McNeil custom bumper
BFG A/T and General Grabber 315/75/16
Cluster swap
Cab Mount Chop
Fox 2.5 Remote Resi Coilovers
Fox 2.0 Resi Rear Shocks
All Pro Expo Leafs
Total Chaos UCA
McNeil Front Fiberglass
Method 301

Future Mods:
Rear Links
Regear
Full Cage

Day 1

New Stereo

New Muffler

Birthday Present

Chris (nfs257) offered to install them

Also picked up a used set of Billies from Leo (Leoffensive)

And some new interior LEDs from Chris (csjumper2003)

All installed

Decided to PlastiDip

Picked up a light bar off Tyler (Socalduckslayer) and got some Rigid Dually's istalled by Chris (csjumper2003)

Had a Pelfreybilt bumper bulit

Got some new TreadWright Wardens 285/75/16

Had Rod (Jerez) do a cluster swap

Pelfreybilt Cab mount chop

New M/T setup
Old 03-09-2013, 12:13 PM   #2
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
Digging the gauges!
Old 03-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #3
Tacoma Doug is on a distinguished road
Name: Doug
Tacoma Doug's Tacoma Gallery
Extremely cool!
Old 03-10-2013, 04:27 PM   #4
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Clean truck bro!
Old 03-10-2013, 04:36 PM   #5
CDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
Clean truck bro!
Thanks now to work on the suspension. And level out the rear.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:07 AM   #6

Some recent updates.

Cab mount chop by Tyler (Pelfreybilt)

Replaced my sub and amp after both blew

Put some 6K HIDs in
Old 10-10-2013, 01:46 PM   #7

Picked up some parts and now I'm just waiting to install

Old 10-10-2013, 09:35 PM   #8
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Oh derp Sub'd
Old 10-10-2013, 09:39 PM   #9
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-10-2013, 09:42 PM   #10
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
ohh those gauges look purdddyyyy....lol

truck looks good man!!
Old 10-17-2013, 10:48 AM   #11

Rear to come soon, Chris just ordered some new U Bolts for me

Also got some dtrl from CSJumper

Old 10-17-2013, 11:56 PM   #12
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good Cody, how much lift are you sitting at now?
Old 10-18-2013, 12:08 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
Looks good Cody, how much lift are you sitting at now?
I haven't measured it yet, the fox coilovers have to be preset at 1' so probably around 5-6in. But I should be installing the all pro expos soon
Old 11-14-2013, 01:07 AM   #14

Picked up some goodies, while the truck has been in the shop the last 3 weeks getting a cracked cylinder head replaced. Hella 4000 Euro Beam with HIDs
Old 01-23-2014, 01:18 PM   #15

Got my truck back after not having it for 2 months on Christmas and got the rear leafs installed and shocks from Chris. Then i got HIDs put in my Hella 4000 and installed up
Took a quick pic but I'll get more of the entire truck when I'm not parked on a hill

Couple pics from the mall parking lot on my cell phone
Old 02-02-2014, 10:10 PM   #16

Got a new Napier Sportz 57 truck tent

Can't wait to use it
Old 02-03-2014, 12:16 PM   #17
2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all

EMS:
Name: Tyler
2stroketrush's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDSurfPhotography View Post
Got a new Napier Sportz 57 truck tent

Can't wait to use it
I was just looking at these today! How do you like it? what did you pay for that model if you don't mind my asking?
Old 02-03-2014, 12:21 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2stroketrush View Post
I was just looking at these today! How do you like it? what did you pay for that model if you don't mind my asking?
The fit is super snug and easy to set up it has tons of room in the inside as well. It took me about 30 min since it was my first time setting it up, but I bought it off a member on here for $150 shipped and he only used it once and you can't even tell. I bought it for Coachella in April but I'm sure I'll use it before. Just waiting for someone to sell an Airbedz mattress for the right price.
Old 02-03-2014, 08:54 PM   #19
2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all

EMS:
Name: Tyler
2stroketrush's Tacoma Gallery
Awsome, Looks great man!
Old 08-26-2014, 05:44 PM   #20

SO in the past couple of months I been getting a few things done, nothing major

First the clear coat was starting to go on my roof so I knew I need new paint

In the process I sold my old bumper

After selling my bumper I decided it was time to buy some glass, so I purchased some McNeil 3in glass

Later that week I installed it

Truck was looking funny with no bumper and white fenders so I dropped it off at McNeil and had them paint the roof and fenders, and also build me a new bumper

While waiting for my truck I picked up 5 Method 301

Also picked up some Fox 2.5x8 coil overs

Color matched fender and roof complete

Few months ago I picked up a Kenwood 281 Race Radio

And thats pretty much it