So I figured I should get around to making a build page now that my truck is eating most of my pay checks. So here we go!
Here's what it looks like currently:
2012 Toyota Tacoma DCLB 4x4 TRD Sport
- UCSB license plate frame
- Antennx 13" Euro antenna
- Front window tint 20% (By Beach Autosound)
- Rear window tint 5% on 20% (By Beach Autosound)
- Toyota OEM bed mat
- Toyota OEM roof rack
- AFE Pro Dry drop in
- SMD LED parking lights, 3rd brake light, and license plate
- VHT Tinted tail lights and 3rd brake light
- Debaged emblems
- GG&G claymore hitch cover w/ yellow lettering
- Trimax SXT5 Premium 5/8" Class V Extended Receiver Lock
- T-Rex T1 eyelids (By Toyota Man)
- WeatherTech channel in vents
- Devil Horn King blue Toyota emblem (By Andres)
- Redline Tuning Quicklift Plus hood struts
- Cab mount chop (By Sick Nicks Fab)
- Extended rear differential breather (Some parts by fletch aka)
- Fog light anytime
- H11 PIAA 2500K Fog Lights
- FR-X Projectors 6000K (provided by TRS)
- xbAled Halos (provided by TRS)
-----Retro fit done by Ambiguous------
- JLB Entune package
- SMD LED maplights
- WeatherTech floor liners (By my girlfriend )
- Flyzeye V2W wired G/B/W
- Maglite Mount W/ Maglite LED 3D and Xcapecap tip
- Ultra Gaude
- Passport Escort 9500ix radar detector
- Mirror tap RJ11 power cord w/ inline fuse (By Blend Mount)
- DIY mirror mount (By Ostrichsak)
- Security bar (By mattgecko)
- Cobra 75 WX-ST CB radio
- Firestik II tunable CB radio antenna
- Armortech antenna mount
- Heavy duty spring
- Workman SS quick disconnect
- Workman SWR meter w/ jumper cable
- King 2.5 coil over remote reservoir shocks
- Total Chaos upper control arms
- Removed front sway bar
- Wheeler Super Bumps
- King 2.5 remote reservoir shocks
- TSB leaf
WHEELS AND TIRES
- 17" Pro Comp 7005
- BFG All Terrain 285/70/17
- Gorilla Lug Nuts
Heres what I started with on 7/17/2012
First mod a few days after I got it
Antennx mod in action!!!
Then I had to go back to the dealership because my roof racks and skid plate they had thrown in the deal had came in
Went and got window tint put on at 20% and then went back a day later to have them put another layer of 5% on the rear and back windows
Bought SMD leds for the whole truck
Debadged it and blacked out the front emblem with plastidip
Tried my handy work at blacking out the 3rd brake, worked well so I did the tail light too
Got on the group buy for the TRS retrofits and bought the halos for the kit as well as the BHLM
Fog light anytime mod
BIRTHDAY PRESENT FROM MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got bored over the weekend and figured I should to a test run on removing a tire. while they were off plastidiped them black
Decided to get some eyelids to give it amore aggressive look
PARTS PARTS PARTS!!!!
King shocks and TC Uppers
BYE BYE stock setup
Had to jimmy right it will the morning because the old bolts were stripped
Thanks to Matt(The Travler) and Kenny (krans) for helping till 3am!!!!
Sometime around here I got the window vents too
Sat like this until the weekend when I went down to 4wheel parts and to pick up the new wheels and drop it off at Big O Tires to get new shoes
NEW wheels and tires
Got my sticker all organized and 2 tail gating deterrents
Got my parking pass!!!!!
Saw one of the Flyzeye under dash units at one of the OC taco meet and had to get one one of the coolest mods since its wired into the truck!
Got rid of the silver radiator with some high temp BBQ paint
PARTS PARTS PARTS!!!!!!!!
No more hood prop getting in the way!!!!
NEW H11's for the Fogs.......Great for dusty fire roads and trails
Muddin in the OC
Got my CB all hook up and transmitting THANKS to Matt (The Travler) And Brad (BeeRadd)
Working on organizing everything in between.....