Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Reeeno403's Build "Brodozer"

Old 04-07-2013, 06:40 PM   #21
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
That front bumper

Super sick truck my man!
Old 04-09-2013, 11:07 PM   #22
hammerdownson
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Reeeno403's Tacoma Gallery
CBI is having a sale on the front bumpers now! Excellent price.

Thanks for the compliments
Old 04-10-2013, 11:44 AM   #23
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
How do you like your winch? Have you got to really use it? I am debating my next purchase, and that is on the list of wants.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:02 PM   #24
firefly335i is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
firefly335i's Tacoma Gallery
I love that first picture!
Old 04-10-2013, 09:15 PM   #25
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
I love seeing all the awesomeness of one truck packed into one thread.

Old 04-10-2013, 09:31 PM   #26
hammerdownson
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
How do you like your winch? Have you got to really use it? I am debating my next purchase, and that is on the list of wants.
I have had a couple opportunities to use it but nothing really crazy yet. The winch is a pretty good setup for the price especially since it comes with synthetic line. I will probably get some good use out of it in the coming months!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly335i View Post
I love that first picture!
Thanks, its currently one of my favs! Burningchrome on instagram gets photo props on that one. I love wheeling with camera people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
I love seeing all the awesomeness of one truck packed into one thread.

Haha thanks brah! I forgot that run was this year. Wheeling was not very often this winter...Boooo. Hope this season is a lot better for getting out.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:35 PM   #27
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Does everyone in Canada have a badass Yota because the pictures say so
Old 04-11-2013, 09:26 AM   #29
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This truck also makes cool braap noises
Old 04-11-2013, 09:31 AM   #30
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Sick truck for sure..
Old 04-12-2013, 07:49 PM   #32
stephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
stephen11ty7's Tacoma Gallery
Does the DB lift help with attracting females?
Old 04-12-2013, 08:50 PM   #33
I am the one who knocks

Absolutely^^^

It attracts only the hottest of sloots
Old 04-12-2013, 09:03 PM   #34
stephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Absolutely^^^

It attracts only the hottest of sloots
When does the allpro kit go on?

That'll attract sluts^2
Old 04-12-2013, 10:14 PM   #35
hammerdownson

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen11ty7 View Post
Does the DB lift help with attracting females?
The douche bracket is basically like a bug light but for females. I need my ifs skid to help hide it.

Tomorrow Sir!
Old 04-13-2013, 11:04 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeeno403 View Post
The douche bracket is basically like a bug light but for females. I need my ifs skid to help hide it.

Tomorrow Sir!
No shit? You're putting it on today? I'll have to keep an eye on instagram then
Old 04-13-2013, 09:33 PM   #37
rawdog has a spectacular aura aboutrawdog has a spectacular aura about

Name: Steve
rawdog's Tacoma Gallery
one of the sicker trucks I've seen on here, another canadian i see! nice truck braaaaaaaaaahhh
Old 04-14-2013, 09:16 AM   #38
hammerdownson

Finally dove into this one head first with Spoonman being a Massive assistance. Big Thanks to him for his help!!! Some of the old stuff still hanging in there.

Both sides came apart relativley easy and were ready for the new within maybe an hour and a half.

For reals this guy needs to offer this as a service. Crazy skills on the axle work.

Started getting the UCA and LCA's on fairly quick.

Both new axles installed at this point.

This is where I would like to say Walker Evans fucked up!
They shipped my coil overs with the wrong sleeves for the LCA shock mount. Heres how it looks ~ The black parts are the sleeves and they dont fit in any tighter to the actual shock. This was the first real crappy part of the day.

In order to get the truck so it is at least mobile for the time being we needed to take away some of the stock off the sleeve with a grinder. Walker Evans will be getting a phone call come monday morning and I sure as hell hope they have what I need in stock so they can express or airmail it!

We got it on the alignment rack.....and yes it needed it badly. That stance is wide as hell.

Wow hahaha

Spoonman realized while we were trying to get the alignment in or close to spec for now that we needed to trim a little off the DB. Turns out it was stopping the control arm from moving free left to right for alignment. We got that solved.

We then discovered I will need to find some custom made tie rod extenions of a shorter length than the standard 2". Also need to re adjust coil over and put new sleeves in the lower coil over mount. Then go round two on alignment!

Old 04-14-2013, 09:23 AM   #39
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Wow awesome build
Old 04-14-2013, 06:43 PM   #40
hammerdownson

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWBIETACO View Post
Does everyone in Canada have a badass Yota because the pictures say so
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Truck is badass I like your bedrack setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Sick truck for sure..
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJammn5 View Post
really nice build, and photos!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog View Post
one of the sicker trucks I've seen on here, another canadian i see! nice truck braaaaaaaaaahhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oowen View Post
Wow awesome build
Thanks a lot for all the compliments guys! Build definitely seems to take longer than I want at points but its coming along pretty nice and so far I'm happy with the route I have taken for the build.