Notices

MY 2nd gen

Old 03-23-2013, 06:34 PM   #21
Slammedtacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Cody
Slammedtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06 tacoma owner View Post
I like your truck but it would look better in my opinion if it had fender flares.
I was thinking of getting the fenders but idk if I would be able to put on the back since I rolled the inside
Old 03-23-2013, 08:16 PM   #22
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammedtacoma View Post
I was supposed enter traffic jam but I have to work and I don't have money to lower my truck
O shit when is that event? shit I really like get my truck done already
Old 03-25-2013, 12:41 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo Ballz808 View Post
O shit when is that event? shit I really like get my truck done already
March 30 at aloha tower I think same day as stance nation at podium..
Old 03-25-2013, 01:32 PM   #24
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
March 30 at aloha tower I think same day as stance nation at podium..
Shit I think I get work this whole weekend o wells!
Picked up my extra cab this weekend so ima prolly be installing parts this whole week
Old 11-12-2013, 10:49 AM   #25
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
somebodies got a sticker fetish . When you going to get that front bump painted?
Old 11-13-2013, 11:32 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
somebodies got a sticker fetish . When you going to get that front bump painted?
When I have money to work on my truck I've been neglecting her for a while..
Old 11-13-2013, 12:34 PM   #27
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Sometimes they need to be neglected, keeps them in check.
Old 11-13-2013, 05:31 PM   #28

How she running Cody? Back to normal?
Old 11-14-2013, 11:19 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo Ballz808 View Post
How she running Cody? Back to normal?
Good I just had to clean the battery connection.. The other day my car over heated and died out and couldn't start cuz I was using water in my radiator. And kept over heating.. So i flushed out the dirty water and put antifreeze.. I gotta learn how to maintain her better lol
Old 11-14-2013, 04:58 PM   #30

Quote:
Good I just had to clean the battery connection.. The other day my car over heated and died out and couldn't start cuz I was using water in my radiator. And kept over heating.. So i flushed out the dirty water and put antifreeze.. I gotta learn how to maintain her better lol
Haha no worry brah but yeah good u flushed em same thing happen to my Mazda I just topped my overflow and I check everything once in awhile make sure she running good