HID Headlight and Fogs

TRD Hood

DJM 3/4

Xii Drop coils "1.75 and stack 2in blocks in the back
red and clear tails and black housing heads

Mesh Color match grill and bumber grill

Axis Halos cuz my XR tires popped too much camber ware

Old 03-19-2013, 11:23 PM   #2
jw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
jw1983's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck looks awesome. I just have a question though. How come you just didn't buy an X-Runner instead of doing the mods that you did to your Tacoma? I am just curious.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:26 PM   #3
Slammedtacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Cody
Slammedtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw1983 View Post
Your truck looks awesome. I just have a question though. How come you just didn't buy an X-Runner instead of doing the mods that you did to your Tacoma? I am just curious.
Xrunner is over rated body kit makes it look lower than it really is not much to do with it.. I wanted a base model to show all the xrunners up in hawaii.. Plus I save gas 4cyl lol
Old 03-19-2013, 11:54 PM   #5
jw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
jw1983's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammedtacoma View Post

Xrunner is over rated body kit makes it look lower than it really is not much to do with it.. I wanted a base model to show all the xrunners up in hawaii.. Plus I save gas 4cyl lol
Now I get it. Thats cool.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:07 AM   #6
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Illest toy taco nice
Old 03-20-2013, 12:32 AM   #7
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Love it!!
Old 03-20-2013, 12:53 AM   #8
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery
Looks hammah!!!
my front will prolly be that low but idk if my back will be there
I just scored some sick as stagger wheels
20x10.5 out back!!!!!! tucks!!!! but will rub the inside the rims if i run a 4 inch block gonna have to see what i can do
Old 03-20-2013, 01:11 AM   #9
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 03-20-2013, 01:18 AM   #10
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

4 banger FTW!
Old 03-20-2013, 02:04 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo Ballz808 View Post
Looks hammah!!!
my front will prolly be that low but idk if my back will be there
I just scored some sick as stagger wheels
20x10.5 out back!!!!!! tucks!!!! but will rub the inside the rims if i run a 4 inch block gonna have to see what i can do
That shit is wide.. I had to roll my fenders in the back and my front rubs when I turn too much with 18x8
Old 03-21-2013, 01:53 AM   #12

Quote:
That shit is wide.. I had to roll my fenders in the back and my front rubs when I turn too much with 18x8
Shit well actually i have two different size back wheels never even realize one is a 10 the other a 10.5 ima get rid of the 10.5 and run the 10 out back and 9's out front

You roll the fender yourself? or you took em to one shop
Im gonna have to trim and then roll so my fat ass 275 should fit snug in the back

what you rubbing the inside by the sway bar or the fender?
i prolly gonna roll the front to
Old 03-21-2013, 02:04 PM   #13

Quote:
Shit well actually i have two different size back wheels never even realize one is a 10 the other a 10.5 ima get rid of the 10.5 and run the 10 out back and 9's out front

You roll the fender yourself? or you took em to one shop
Im gonna have to trim and then roll so my fat ass 275 should fit snug in the back

what you rubbing the inside by the sway bar or the fender?
i prolly gonna roll the front to
My friend had a rolling tool but it sucked.. The back was rubbing on my fender I had to bend the lip inside the fender in
Old 03-21-2013, 07:08 PM   #14

Quote:
My friend had a rolling tool but it sucked.. The back was rubbing on my fender I had to bend the lip inside the fender in

Yeah thats prolly what i might do but i think ima try cut that piece instead of bending it then maybe have like auto customs or someone to roll it
Old 03-21-2013, 08:42 PM   #15

Quote:
Yeah thats prolly what i might do but i think ima try cut that piece instead of bending it then maybe have like auto customs or someone to roll it
You not going that low though yeah?..so you might not have to
Old 03-21-2013, 11:07 PM   #16

Quote:
You not going that low though yeah?..so you might not have to
Im planning to run 3.5 inch blocks 4x4 leafs and prolly pull a leaf from the pack trying to be about 6 inch drop
One guy had 1 inch block with 4x4 leafs and pulled a leaf he sat on low pro bumpstops so yeah we see what happens i might even dearch my 4x4 leafs
I wanted to do 4.5 inch block can't run them unless i get wheel spacers

gotta be able to match the front since ill be running the xii red coils with dim up front
Old 03-22-2013, 07:39 PM   #17

Arrow

Quote:
Im planning to run 3.5 inch blocks 4x4 leafs and prolly pull a leaf from the pack trying to be about 6 inch drop
One guy had 1 inch block with 4x4 leafs and pulled a leaf he sat on low pro bumpstops so yeah we see what happens i might even dearch my 4x4 leafs
I wanted to do 4.5 inch block can't run them unless i get wheel spacers

gotta be able to match the front since ill be running the xii red coils with dim up front
Should look sick with those wheels imma be jealous
Lol my back is high right now compared to the front cuz I took off the stack.. I need to save money to work on my truck
Old 03-22-2013, 07:56 PM   #18

Quote:
Should look sick with those wheels imma be jealous
Lol my back is high right now compared to the front cuz I took off the stack.. I need to save money to work on my truck
yeah hopefully can fix the one wheel soon so i can run em

haha i need to replenish my bank account now since i got wheels and DJM
you going Stance Nation meet up?
Old 03-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #19
Somethings Fuckey
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
I like your truck but it would look better in my opinion if it had fender flares.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:32 PM   #20

Quote:
yeah hopefully can fix the one wheel soon so i can run em

haha i need to replenish my bank account now since i got wheels and DJM
you going Stance Nation meet up?
I was supposed enter traffic jam but I have to work and I don't have money to lower my truck