Notices

Vinyl Wrapped Army Green 2012 Tacoma

View Poll Results: Should I Lift It?
Yes 140 92.11%
No 12 7.89%
Voters: 152. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2013, 12:51 AM   #21
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
its how the black and white interceptors we ordered came from ford...
I found the problem
Old 03-24-2013, 12:52 AM   #22
Hoozel is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoozel is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoozel is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoozel is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoozel is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoozel is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoozel is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoozel is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoozel is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoozel is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoozel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
Hoozel's Tacoma Gallery
i'll admit when i read the Thread, i was like. Gay. but dude thats Sick. that looks so good ! I never would have thought. I am humbled. lol.
Old 03-24-2013, 07:57 AM   #23
Top Toy is on a distinguished road

Name: Corey
Top Toy's Tacoma Gallery
I Admit when we started wrapping it. I wasn't sure about color, but by the time we finished I loved it. As for chips never had one!, Scratches I had, but it just buffs out with vinyl polish. and if it tears through a piece I'll replace the panel. I had it wrapped by a company called GPFX Graphics in Richmond. Here's some other Cars Andy's done.

Vinyl Wrapped Army Green 2012 Tacoma-img_0621.jpg

Vinyl Wrapped Army Green 2012 Tacoma-img_4375.jpg

Vinyl Wrapped Army Green 2012 Tacoma-img_0593.jpg

Vinyl Wrapped Army Green 2012 Tacoma-img_3758.jpg
Old 03-24-2013, 08:09 AM   #24
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
looks good OP
What was the cost of the wrap?
Old 03-24-2013, 08:13 AM   #25
deepcoma will become famous soon enoughdeepcoma will become famous soon enough

deepcoma's Tacoma Gallery
Looks friggin awesome! I think the lift is a must to complete the look and the BHLM will set it off.

I like the idea of a good quality wrap. It is different and protects the original paint for later in life if you decide to sell thus increasing resale!
Old 03-24-2013, 08:19 AM   #26
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianTaco View Post
looks good OP
What was the cost of the wrap?
Few grand where I'm from. I thought it'd be a good idea to protect the paint for a few years until I saw the cost. Then I realized I could let the paint get nicked and scratched and just repaint the whole truck for a little more than what wrap would have cost me. Perhaps the OP has better prices there.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:34 AM   #27
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
cool, do the boat to match
Old 03-24-2013, 08:38 AM   #28
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
looks great!
Old 03-24-2013, 08:45 AM   #29
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Thats so sick. Hopfully I see you driving around

btw Welcome to the fourm

We have a local Vancouver group going, check out the thread.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/can...iscussion.html

PM me if you have any questions about getting a lift locally.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:51 AM   #30
cotaco05 is a splendid one to beholdcotaco05 is a splendid one to beholdcotaco05 is a splendid one to beholdcotaco05 is a splendid one to beholdcotaco05 is a splendid one to beholdcotaco05 is a splendid one to beholdcotaco05 is a splendid one to behold
Firefighter: Tail boarder
Name: Jeff
cotaco05's Tacoma Gallery
Cool looking truck. Go for the lift!
Old 03-24-2013, 10:01 AM   #31
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Should I lift it is more of a question of, do my tires fit and do I want to cut anything?

A lift isn't going to do anything for you for ground clearance, so your question is, do I need, and am I going to put taller tires on that won't otherwise fit? If so, how much balance between lift and trimming am I comfortable with for my application?

Do you have plans for taller tires for greater gc?
Old 03-24-2013, 10:09 AM   #32
steve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steve
steve103's Tacoma Gallery
but too your question. OME is great with 2.75 lift.
love the green.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:14 AM   #33
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great. Make sure they use a high quality material. A shop I do some work with in CA does lots of high end cars and I have never seen vinyl chip.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:14 AM   #34
Geem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
Geem750's Tacoma Gallery
Lift it and then get a turret mount! guerrilla style
Old 03-24-2013, 10:21 AM   #36
One today is worth two tomorrows
Roper has a spectacular aura aboutRoper has a spectacular aura aboutRoper has a spectacular aura about
Roper's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great man, Definitely lift and get some bigger rubber under there.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:21 AM   #37
thairannosaurus has a spectacular aura aboutthairannosaurus has a spectacular aura aboutthairannosaurus has a spectacular aura about
Army: Signal LT, 228 CSH (USAR)
Name: Anthony
thairannosaurus's Tacoma Gallery
oh wow, i read the title and thought " uh oh..." but those pics are damn sexy! great job! and everyone is right, this with a lift would just kill it.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:40 AM   #38
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
throw some bronze rims on there and lift that bitch!
Old 03-24-2013, 10:47 AM   #39
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! Totally needs 3" lift and 285s...
Old 03-24-2013, 10:52 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
Awesome! Totally needs 3" lift and 255s...
I agree very military theme ha

Products Discussed in this Thread