Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Brendo Ballz808 Taco Project!

Old 08-30-2013, 02:36 PM   #281
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
I never seen this uglyness u speak of phil.
I take pictures from a distance
Old 08-30-2013, 03:30 PM   #282
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
I take pictures from a distance
Alright now we need close ups hahaha no worries no be shy
Old 09-01-2013, 09:55 AM   #283
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo Ballz808 View Post
Alright now we need close ups hahaha no worries no be shy
I'll get around to them once the monsoons end and I can give the truck a proper wash
Old 10-06-2013, 07:48 PM   #284
tacoma22 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
tacoma22's Tacoma Gallery
in the end how does your truck ride with the drop you have and the wheels, ive been looking at wheel for days and i cant get my eyes off your wheels (and the wife likes them which is rare). also is the rear flush with the bedside. thanks in advance.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:17 AM   #285
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma22 View Post
in the end how does your truck ride with the drop you have and the wheels, ive been looking at wheel for days and i cant get my eyes off your wheels (and the wife likes them which is rare). also is the rear flush with the bedside. thanks in advance.
His wheels are pretty sexy
Old 10-08-2013, 12:52 AM   #287
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma22 View Post
my ride isn't too bad the front is a lil stiffer do to the higher spring rate in the coils and the rear is stiffer than stock with the toxic shocks and 4x4 leaf pack it isn't a bad stiff i feel i can hug turns better but it be perfect with a sway bar
as for the flushness after my suspension settled i sorta have a small rake the front is flush to the fender with no one inside and the rear has about a 3/4" to a inch gap with no load i did drop in tire size from stock and in the process i gained 1/2" more wheel gap when i have the stocks on I'm pretty much to the fender in the rear it actually bothers me so ill be lowering the rear prolly another inch it is my daily can't be too low:P and the front i may drop 1/4" or 1/2" i rub when its lock to lock i did remove the bedside brace roll the rear and slightly pulled it a lil give the ass a phat appearance in rear shots

glad you like the wheels bro!! i believe the 20x10 +35 stretch a bit on 245/35/20 would be perfect but i just chose to go smaller tire

Quote:
His wheels are pretty sexy
Quote:
^^ agreed!
mahalo mahalo!
Old 10-08-2013, 04:14 AM   #288
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Yessiree.........
Old 10-08-2013, 08:51 AM   #289
weazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant future

weazleburger's Tacoma Gallery
those are some really nice shots
Old 10-08-2013, 11:46 AM   #290

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Yessiree.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by weazleburger View Post
Thanks guys still learning and improving
Old 10-08-2013, 12:10 PM   #291
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CIVILIAN/ E-5
Name: Jess
jmarquez808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by weazleburger View Post
Damn I really like the third to last and the last pic. Frick I tink its magazine time baddah! Lol. Always makes me wanna go lower !!! Lol
Old 10-08-2013, 12:46 PM   #292

Quote:
Damn I really like the third to last and the last pic. Frick I tink its magazine time baddah! Lol. Always makes me wanna go lower !!! Lol
Mahalo brah naw it has dings and that nig dent on the right rear door and stratches
Can't see it cause its white hutbthe dent is there I really wanna fix it then ill be happy that's what happens hen you buy a commercial used vehicle all kine stuff
Old 10-21-2013, 01:33 PM   #293

Newest mod got rid of the turn down pipe and had the exhaust routed to the rear being dumped before the axle and dropped was not a good combo for me way too mucj drone and didn't sound how I liked it too the piping isn't mendral but o well I'm much happier with the interior noise and the sound outside is raunchy louder than dual 44s and deep can't wait for lce headers for a bit.more pep and better sound throughout the rpm band
It's 2 1/2" piping to a 3 1/2" x 12" angle cut tip

Will be painting the piping black and the shackles and leafs it is still the aero turbine 2525 non resonated with both cats and stock headers future will be lce headers but idk if I wanna do no cats
Old 10-21-2013, 10:25 PM   #294

Idk how to show it on here but click the link to watch a short clip of the exhaust

http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/br...5d34c.mp4.html
Old 10-22-2013, 12:48 AM   #295
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CIVILIAN/ E-5
Name: Jess
jmarquez808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo Ballz808 View Post
Newest mod got rid of the turn down pipe and had the exhaust routed to the rear being dumped before the axle and dropped was not a good combo for me way too mucj drone and didn't sound how I liked it too the piping isn't mendral but o well I'm much happier with the interior noise and the sound outside is raunchy louder than dual 44s and deep can't wait for lce headers for a bit.more pep and better sound throughout the rpm band
It's 2 1/2" piping to a 3 1/2" x 12" angle cut tip

Will be painting the piping black and the shackles and leafs it is still the aero turbine 2525 non resonated with both cats and stock headers future will be lce headers but idk if I wanna do no cats
Eh u stole my led light from my truck ah!!! Oh wait it's still there
Old 11-03-2013, 11:40 PM   #296
III is on a distinguished road
III's Tacoma Gallery
clean! in time i was lookin at wheels about da same specs as yours... nice to see a buncha shots of fitment. u had to roll fenders??
Old 11-04-2013, 07:00 AM   #297
Peanut butter mini time

I had to roll and stretch my rears, I'm assuming B had to do the same.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:06 PM   #298

Quote:
Originally Posted by III View Post
clean! in time i was lookin at wheels about da same specs as yours... nice to see a buncha shots of fitment. u had to roll fenders??
Pretty much but I did a shitty job I had to do it on the side of the road cuz started cutting I gotta redo em but she no cut anymore

Quote:
I had to roll and stretch my rears, I'm assuming B had to do the same.
Ooo my you like stretching rears!!!!! Ho nah!! Hahahah
Old 11-07-2013, 01:07 AM   #299

Idk how less to show this video but check em out just a short clip of me rolling by

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/...psa2a5ac86.mp4
Old 11-12-2013, 12:52 AM   #300
jimbo808 is on a distinguished road

jimbo808's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck man, i remember all you lowered guys used to cruise at the walmart parking lot. Where u guys meet up now?