Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Brendo Ballz808 Taco Project!

Old 04-06-2013, 08:54 PM   #42
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
Lol da a roughridah! Lol
Haha brah I feel like a slammed hardbody
But tonight ima raise the back a lil so it's smooth for recon then notch and slammed the back
So i just took out the 3 inch blocks and put the 2 inch blocks to help add clearance for a smoother ride and for recon but ima need some stiffer shocks cuz these stocks suck ass

Heres some pics of my front end after alignment no rubbing issues besides the tires skimming the inner plastic on hard turns or huge dips truck rides way better now that the back has clearance for how low the dayum truck is I'm pretty impressed with how it rides and steers

Old 04-07-2013, 12:36 AM   #43
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So i was having some fun on my lunch break today picture whoring again:P

Small speed bump not a normal size

My work truck I use compared to SNOFLAKE!

I say barely noticeable muhahahaha

My driveway which has a small incline so this is as close as it gets

8K HIDS
Old 04-07-2013, 01:31 AM   #44
Aussie Offroader :)
HILUX MAX is one of the sharper tools in the shedHILUX MAX is one of the sharper tools in the shedHILUX MAX is one of the sharper tools in the shedHILUX MAX is one of the sharper tools in the shedHILUX MAX is one of the sharper tools in the shedHILUX MAX is one of the sharper tools in the shedHILUX MAX is one of the sharper tools in the shedHILUX MAX is one of the sharper tools in the shedHILUX MAX is one of the sharper tools in the shedHILUX MAX is one of the sharper tools in the shedHILUX MAX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

HILUX MAX's Tacoma Gallery
what offset/backspace are those wheels may I ask?

basically your running 4" lower on the front with the arms and lowered coil yes?

How low is the lowest point of your vehicle underneath?
Old 04-07-2013, 01:37 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILUX MAX View Post
what offset/backspace are those wheels may I ask?

basically your running 4" lower on the front with the arms and lowered coil yes?

How low is the lowest point of your vehicle underneath?
the wheels are 20x9 +20mm offset up front which are perfect on 245/35/20

the rears are 20X10 +35 mm which don't poke out on 275/30/20

Im running the 3" UCA and LCA
combined with 1.7 XII performance coil which giving in all actual gave me 5 inch drop out front

if I'm on level ground the transmission crossmember is about 2.5-2.75 inches fro mthe ground pretty dayum low I scrape everywhere now:P thats the lowest part of the truck the ride isn't bad but i do rub my stock tires on huge bumps or hard turns
Old 04-08-2013, 01:53 PM   #47

Quote:
Time for qa1's!
I'm prolly gonna get some toxic drop shocks or something stiffer
Qa1s will come when money is available for them haha
Old 04-10-2013, 12:58 PM   #48

So just for fun i bought a can of plasti dip and went AO haha
Did my stock wheels
Grill and Bumper and i also had some white tape laying around and decided to make eyelids since I didn't buy any yet yes its ghetto but o well looks good from far:P
New look whats your thoughts?

EVO STYLE!
Old 04-11-2013, 10:03 PM   #51

Quote:
eye lids are cool, i wanna find me some black ones. at least the black stocks look better than reguler!
Yeqh i gotta order some off ebay i just did ghetto with white tape

You canuse black electric tape on yours for temporary till you buy some i mean its something naw mean
Old 04-11-2013, 10:05 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXtenzeHI View Post
Subbed for a mean 808 build! Hands down one of the cherryiest slammed toys
Thanks brah!! Hopefully by this summer it will be finalized on exterior mods
Love you X too maybe the next cruise or show can check em out haha
Old 04-12-2013, 12:28 PM   #55

Quote:
eh did ur djm arms come with those low pro bump stops or did u put those in? mine have these huge fawkers but not like im hitting em anyway, just curious.
I put those in they are meant for the notch I didn't want the huge ones cuz I knew I'd be sitting on em or something so I put those on the front I have another pair of low pros for the rear with a nit to back it up ima prolly drill lil through the spot where the bumpstops goes on the notch and install the one I have and back it up with the nut
Old 04-15-2013, 02:28 PM   #56
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CIVILIAN/ E-5
Name: Jess
jmarquez808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo Ballz808 View Post
I put those in they are meant for the notch I didn't want the huge ones cuz I knew I'd be sitting on em or something so I put those on the front I have another pair of low pros for the rear with a nit to back it up ima prolly drill lil through the spot where the bumpstops goes on the notch and install the one I have and back it up with the nut
Yup cuz you can't screw them all the way on. I'm probably gonna drill out the reads on the notch and put my energy ones back on that I got from beefed. Right now I got nothin in there lol. Not like I'm gonna bottom out tho so it's cool. Ill probably put them in when my blocks get here.should be soon I hope!
Old 04-15-2013, 11:39 PM   #57

Quote:
Yup cuz you can't screw them all the way on. I'm probably gonna drill out the reads on the notch and put my energy ones back on that I got from beefed. Right now I got nothin in there lol. Not like I'm gonna bottom out tho so it's cool. Ill probably put them in when my blocks get here.should be soon I hope!
Yup that's what ima do since I got the energy bumpstops
Did u get to measure the distance from the axle to the top of the notch haha after I notch ima try run 4 inch blocks with the 4x4 leafs
Old 04-17-2013, 11:15 PM   #58

Nothing really new just was bored took some pics at UH today and my GF house
Stock vs. ME

I really need to get the back notched

MUD fFLAP KILLER!!

I can almost guarantee if I had an runner with this drop or had the dayum body kit the truck would look absolutely lo up front id imagine it be like 3 inch from the ground thats the only draw back on these base models even when dropped so much they still look high maybe one day ill raise the tranny crossmember and go another inch lower
Old 04-18-2013, 11:45 AM   #60

Quote:
Yup somtimes i look at nissans and im like ahhh fawk you! lol Hard to get this truck real low and still be driveable without lots of modifications ;(
Agree!!! it doesnt help either that i have an extra cab that much friggin longer

I think maybe later dow nthe road if i get another beater to drive daily Ill have some mean plans for this one maybe dropping it another inch to make it 6/7 or so raise crossmember and UCA mod bigger notch

but I think id start with that dayum crossmember first