Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Brendo Ballz808 Taco Project!

Old 05-07-2013, 10:54 AM   #141
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLantern View Post
Lol. Always joke with my friend who installs em on the road.

Thanks man. Still a long ways to go. Just gathering parts till I can do the install.

No rub, no love! Truck is Lookin G'z. I think by the time your done, the whole truck wil be plastidipped. Hey not a bad idea lol

I think I saw a bunch of you guys on Saturday at PC Walmart when puting gas! Swb w/white wheels was easy to spot.
Haha I might peel the front plasti dip off maybe haha but yeah I gotta cover that chip up it bothers me

Yes sir that was us cruising it in the parking lot you should drove by say howzit
It's the hangout spot
Old 05-07-2013, 01:48 PM   #142
RedLantern is on a distinguished road

RedLantern's Tacoma Gallery
I would but the stock taco won't match lol
Old 05-08-2013, 11:55 AM   #143
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CIVILIAN/ E-5
Name: Jess
jmarquez808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo Ballz808 View Post
Just an update guys
I received my new bi-xenon Hids for my headlights since my other ones were cheap and shitty now its a much better beam of light and i like the Highbeam mode when its real dark out and there isn't any cars

i also received my smoked fog lights which will be installed later this week after I'm pau with finals yes they are off ebay but whatevers :P

i also ordered HIDs for my fogs however i orders the wrong bulb type (9005) instead of the h10 I'm an idiot
but it will work just the the color stick under the bulb will be on the side instead of at the bottom of the bulb the HIDS will be purple in the fogs i wanted something different so yee
also got some new interior LEDs and License plate LEDs as well as blue LED reverse lights
Also i decided to throw my 20's back up front since the 15's o could turn all the way which bugged me
the 20's i rub all day long even after i trimmed the best i can
so ill shut up and post pics :burn rubber:

ill prolly be cleaning this area and plasti dipping it to cover up that dayum paint chip whoever the previous owner took this truck do didn't primer first so shit flakes easy so ill prolly plasti dip around the fog light black unless i think ill do white

tuckin a lil

tire tucks very lil but can't tell from this pic

I donno bro those stance wheels look so good! Dayum i like it!!! Is that an edit you did on the photo with ur reverse lights? they look bright as hell!? Oh and what if you hit the chipped area with a white touch up pen, or the brush on touch up, shouldnt be able to ever notice it after that. I had to use those on rock chips for mine, cuz you chip the bsp and you see white!!!
Old 05-08-2013, 09:58 PM   #144
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
I donno bro those stance wheels look so good! Dayum i like it!!! Is that an edit you did on the photo with ur reverse lights? they look bright as hell!? Oh and what if you hit the chipped area with a white touch up pen, or the brush on touch up, shouldnt be able to ever notice it after that. I had to use those on rock chips for mine, cuz you chip the bsp and you see white!!!
haha No edit on the lights they are just bright AF

i know i know I've been staring at the front and love the look of the wheel though i wish it was 20x10s all around but ill be happy with my 18's even though i trimmed like if i turn all the way left or right you can fell the tire stopping me from moving forward it rubs hard

Maybe later down the road when money is more abundant ill look into running 20x10s all around but for now I'm just waiting for them Varstoens

and the chipped area i found out was fucking dirt i cleaned it much better now i installed everything and then the dayum cheap ass switch broke so i grabbed a universal on from work that I'ma install tonight

ill post pics when I'm all pau
Old 05-09-2013, 03:18 AM   #145

So i wired everything up yesterday and the dayum cheap switch broke on me so I picked one up from work i bypassed it so i can run it whenever i want with the push of a switch

they are Purple HIDs they sorta look pink but its darker than pink
i think they look good i might grab another set of just bulbs prolly 8000k to match the headlights so yeah then i can switch em whenever i feel like being different

I will be trading my stock grill with my friends RGM one since he is trading his in for a 4 door base model so we can slam that one:P i inspired him he says

I can't wait till we trade also he will give me his white eyelids so i can throw away the tape

I think the grill makes a huge difference

just for fun since was last day of finals
SHOOTZ!
Old 05-09-2013, 04:10 AM   #146
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Don't mind the decal I took it off already

What kind of longboard is that?!?

Is the hanger sitting on the board? It looks like you're running like 4 inch hardware and mounted in a way i've never seen!
Old 05-09-2013, 04:17 AM   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettb View Post
What kind of longboard is that?!?

Is the hanger sitting on the board? It looks like you're running like 4 inch hardware and mounted in a way i've never seen!
haha its sector nine i flipped the trucks so it would slam the board and yes its 4" bolts and i also drilled new hole sot allow it to be bolted it up its only my board i use to grab my mail but i hardly ride em anymore so i slammed it
Old 05-09-2013, 05:13 AM   #148
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha its sector nine i flipped the trucks so it would slam the board and yes its 4" bolts and i also drilled new hole sot allow it to be bolted it up its only my board i use to grab my mail but i hardly ride em anymore so i slammed it

I have no idea how that can even work but thats pretty cool! Sick truck btw!
Old 05-09-2013, 11:02 AM   #149

Quote:

I have no idea how that can even work but thats pretty cool! Sick truck btw!
well haha the board flexes when you send on it which doesn't allow movement unless you scrape all the way I'm gonna get a lil taller wheels so its ridable can't turn either all for looks
Old 05-09-2013, 11:24 AM   #150
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
haha No edit on the lights they are just bright AF

i know i know I've been staring at the front and love the look of the wheel though i wish it was 20x10s all around but ill be happy with my 18's even though i trimmed like if i turn all the way left or right you can fell the tire stopping me from moving forward it rubs hard

Maybe later down the road when money is more abundant ill look into running 20x10s all around but for now I'm just waiting for them Varstoens

and the chipped area i found out was fucking dirt i cleaned it much better now i installed everything and then the dayum cheap ass switch broke so i grabbed a universal on from work that I'ma install tonight

ill post pics when I'm all pau
what kinda lights you got in the rear, is that led for the reverse???
Eh the grill looks mean with the eye lids and the fogs. The front end looks perfect like that. Once you get the grill in and eye lids id call it good. pretty clean! Im gonna get osme black lids if i can find. Still searching for a cheap bhlm with retrofit too!
Quote:
well haha the board flexes when you send on it which doesn't allow movement unless you scrape all the way I'm gonna get a lil taller wheels so its ridable can't turn either all for looks
that is so chronic ha ha ha
Old 05-09-2013, 11:27 AM   #151

brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you can't turn it, why get new wheels?
Old 05-09-2013, 10:59 PM   #153

Quote:
If you can't turn it, why get new wheels?
so i can at least roll on it I've had the board for 8 years and now that i drive and grew up i don't ride all that often however at like car shows and meetings wouldn't mine rolling from car to car
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXtenzeHI View Post
Bren looking killah! Jan really trading in his truck?! Thought that buggah had plans. But damn it's starting to look friggin cherry.
yeah Jan is trading em in for 4 door base model he like be dropped thats why now since he loves the way mines looks
haha so we prolly gonna trade grills and he gonna give me the eye lids too;p
fuck brah im so bored i like cruise
Old 05-09-2013, 11:03 PM   #154

Quote:
what kinda lights you got in the rear, is that led for the reverse???
Eh the grill looks mean with the eye lids and the fogs. The front end looks perfect like that. Once you get the grill in and eye lids id call it good. pretty clean! Im gonna get osme black lids if i can find. Still searching for a cheap bhlm with retrofit too!

that is so chronic ha ha ha
yeah i might peel the plasti dip off except for the lowest portion of the front valance and see how i like it the Evo look kindah grew on me a bit but thats why i like plasti dip can always change em i wanna do retrofit too but that won't be till later down the road my main concern is to get the truck legal and finish the drop more lights will come later ill prolly get dome 8k bulbs for the fogs so i can switch em when i feel like it
and yeah the reverse lights are just cree LEDhahah ho nah!
Old 05-09-2013, 11:37 PM   #155
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Nice clean tacoma!
Old 05-10-2013, 11:02 AM   #156
Large Member

Quote:
yeah i might peel the plasti dip off except for the lowest portion of the front valance and see how i like it the Evo look kindah grew on me a bit but thats why i like plasti dip can always change em i wanna do retrofit too but that won't be till later down the road my main concern is to get the truck legal and finish the drop more lights will come later ill prolly get dome 8k bulbs for the fogs so i can switch em when i feel like it
and yeah the reverse lights are just cree LEDhahah ho nah!
led's..... hooon nah!!!!! where u get em from??
Old 05-10-2013, 11:13 AM   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
Nice clean tacoma!
thanks man!!
Quote:
led's..... hooon nah!!!!! where u get em from??
the one and only ebay
haha they are cheap and do the job
they have 6000k ones they are bright as fuck
Old 05-15-2013, 03:17 AM   #158

just a small update i decided to borrow one of my friends X-runner wheels and tires just for the hell of it so got couple pics of em

They are only temporary until my Varrstoens arrive which i am praying is f***** soon!!!!!

255/45/18 rubs for f***** days!! also tucks a bit like the 20's did and seems like more tire than id like for my drop thats the reason why i am gonna be running 225/45/18

yes the fogs are PURPLE they look similar to pink but trust me in person they are purple!
Old 05-15-2013, 02:12 PM   #159
RedLantern is on a distinguished road

RedLantern's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good brotha. Your build is making me want to start exterior mods. I hate you... Lol
Old 05-16-2013, 02:29 AM   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLantern View Post
Looks good brotha. Your build is making me want to start exterior mods. I hate you... Lol
thanks I'm kindah nervous this friday is my Recon appointment so crossing my fingers after that MORE LOW WE GO!!!! haha
Plasti dip does wonders just minor details LED lights maybe some 5000k HIDS fog light mod those are simple surf that make a difference