Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Brendo Ballz808 Taco Project!

Old 03-24-2013, 03:08 AM   #1
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery
Brendo Ballz808 Taco Project!

Name is Brenden
This is my build

"SNOFLAKE"
2008 Base Access Cab
2.7 L
5 speed

Exterior:
Black Housing Headlight
T1 eyelids
8k HIDS
Smoked fogs (purple HIDS)
LED tails
Paint Matched: front bumper, rear bumper, mirrors, grill, handles
Dipped lower valance
Dipped third brake light
RGM (satoshi)
Thule Racks in the bed
Removed antenna
De-badged
5% tint 3 rear windows
35% tint 2 front sides
40% tint windshield

Interior:
Stock
COSTCO SEAT COVERS
Stickers
JVC Double Din

Performance:
K&N Air FIlter
Remove secondary filter
LCE Header
URD MAF CAL (Soon to be installed)
Aero Turbine 2525 (non-resonated)
3.5x12" TIP

Suspension:
XII drop coils
DJM UCA & LCA
4 inch BEEF blocks
Bilstein 4600 front struts
Qa1 18 way adjustable rear shocks
Dearched X-runner leafs
Notch frame
notch rear crossmember
Flipped overload

Wheels/Tires
19x9.5 +20 Stance SC5 black insert with machine face
245/35/19 Lexani tires 1" smaller than stock
Perfect fitment IMO
rolled rear bedside and removed bed side bracket

The 20's you see below were purchased off craigslist and ended up F****** me over also after I dropped the truck they rubbed way too much so yes i am running the same styl rim except brand new and not staggered!

I started with a 2005 reg cab which I bought as seen it the first pic of it and pretty much used it for parts. Bought the 2008 AC taco from my Dad's company swapped all the painted parts and XII coils and sold the reg cab as a stock looking taco with wheels.
Now i am riding low but not slow in the 2008 AC Taco
Current Pic:

This is in chronological order:

FIrst week:

Plasti Dip and 4x4 Leafs:

Stance wheels 20x9 (245/35/20) up front 20x10 (275/30/20) out back

This truck was only temporary because I was waiting for my Dad's shop to give up their extra cab which they finally sold it to me so this upcoming week (3/25/13) Planning on switching the bumpers mirrors and suspension parts onto the extra cab and selling the reg cab. Stay tuned for much more pics of my build it will prolly be a never ending process

Items on the way: DJM Control Arms w/ balljoints installed, DJM C-Notch, DJM 3 inch blocks (until I order some BEEFED blocks with offset pins

Ultimate goal is to be 5/6 drop Low and Smooth
SHOOTZ!!!
Old 03-24-2013, 03:46 AM   #2
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Nice 5 lugger.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:17 AM   #3
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed... I'm starting to like lowered 5-lugs more and more...
Old 03-24-2013, 04:23 AM   #4
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Dildo shift knob? Dafuq.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:11 AM   #5
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
Dildo shift knob? Dafuq.

Haha it's just a 6 inch crystal knob it's called a dildo shift knob idk why
Old 03-24-2013, 10:26 AM   #6
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
hahahahaha dildo shift knob

mean ur truck tho
Old 03-24-2013, 10:28 AM   #7
MarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marcos
MarcosBalderas's Tacoma Gallery
Not my style but a clean looking truck, nice
Old 03-24-2013, 04:35 PM   #8
Tarpon24 is on a distinguished road

Name: Frankie
Tarpon24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo Ballz808 View Post
Haha it's just a 6 inch crystal knob it's called a dildo shift knob idk why
aw man i was getting all excited i was gonna by one for ryc
Old 03-25-2013, 01:15 PM   #9

So I got my Dad's company truck that no one used looks like its time to start switching some parts around

To Do list:
-switch from and back bumpers
-grill
-Mirrors and door handles
-suspension
-haedlights and tail lights
-take the camper shell off
-buff the extra cab!!! since its be neglected for so long
Old 03-25-2013, 02:47 PM   #10
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ur gunna swap to the access cab is that ur plan? or are u gunna drop the access and run em both?
Old 03-25-2013, 02:56 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
ur gunna swap to the access cab is that ur plan? or are u gunna drop the access and run em both?
I'm planing to switch to the access cab since I want a lil more space to recline and carry things inside the truck and my sub

I'm gonna return the reg cab to stock and sell it
And just run the access can dropped
Old 03-25-2013, 04:07 PM   #12
808 Member

Sick thats a good deal! look forward to seeing the change over.

If u ever like trade ur single back glass off ur single cab let me know i've been dying to get a solid glass in the back

id pay for the work if ur down, since ur going sell em anyway
Old 03-25-2013, 09:13 PM   #13
Slammedtacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Cody
Slammedtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm planing to switch to the access cab since I want a lil more space to recline and carry things inside the truck and my sub

I'm gonna return the reg cab to stock and sell it
And just run the access can dropped
Trade front bumpers off you dads truck mines is all bus..
Old 03-25-2013, 10:59 PM   #14
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CIVILIAN/ E-5
Name: Jess
jmarquez808's Tacoma Gallery
Can I borrow ur shift knob ha ha ha joking. Frick ur rims are gonna look sick on the extra cab, I'm jealous. I have grown to love my little reg cab tho cuz gas is nuts here now!!! Wish I could fit 2 10's or maybe a nice 12 in back!!

Subbed!
Old 03-26-2013, 12:48 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
Can I borrow ur shift knob ha ha ha joking. Frick ur rims are gonna look sick on the extra cab, I'm jealous. I have grown to love my little reg cab tho cuz gas is nuts here now!!! Wish I could fit 2 10's or maybe a nice 12 in back!!

Subbed!
You can run 2 10s just gotta build a box
I've always had a reg cab truck I was rocking 2 12s
Haha with the extra cab I planning on building a box for 2 15s or 3 12s
Yeah my other truck was a v8 which made my foot happy but not my wallet:/
The 4bangah get some balls but pretty good on gas I'm hoping I can get my rim issue straightened out quick but to be honest I don't mind rocking the stocks for awhile and just slam it on those at least tires are cheap to replace vs. the stance wheels
Old 03-26-2013, 12:50 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammedtacoma View Post
Trade front bumpers off you dads truck mines is all bus..
Brah idk if you gonna want it one of his coworkers banged something it's like tweaked with scratches everywhere

What's wrong with yours? If its faded can rub tire polish on em or u when bang em
Old 03-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #17

Quote:
Brah idk if you gonna want it one of his coworkers banged something it's like tweaked with scratches everywhere

What's wrong with yours? If its faded can rub tire polish on em or u when bang em
Faded and get scratches
Old 03-26-2013, 12:00 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammedtacoma View Post
Faded and get scratches
Tire polish will be your best friend on that or trim polish hides it all

and yeah I just swapped the bumpers yesterday the black was tweaked with dings all over
Old 03-26-2013, 02:44 PM   #19

Quote:
Tire polish will be your best friend on that or trim polish hides it all

and yeah I just swapped the bumpers yesterday the black was tweaked with dings all over
Thanks imma try that
Old 03-26-2013, 02:46 PM   #20
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery

Mean build so far braddah Brenden!

Any chance you got a close up of the small TRD badges you have on the sides? and where'd you get em?