LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

I5Runner's Build

Old 03-24-2013, 03:21 PM   #1
I5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud of
Marines: Sgt, MCBH Mals-24
I5runner's Tacoma Gallery
Oahu's ZAV

I wanted to share some pictures and figured instead of starting a bunch of different threads for all the mods Ive done and plan to do I'll just start a build thread. Although I don't post too much, I frequently browse this site very often and hope to contribute a little.

2013 Double Cab Long Bed 4x4 TRD Sport
Update: Nov 7, 2013

Modification list:
-Kenwood DNX6180 Double Din Nav Unit
-Custom Speaker box for 2 10" shallow subs.
-ARB front bumper
-Warn Zeon 10S Winch
-40" 240W Watts LED Light Bar from All Good LED (Amazon)
-KC Offroad lights
-Morimoto Mini retrofit projectors with 6000k HID
-Weather Tech floor mats all around
-Clazzio leather seat cover all black
-LED interior lights
-Relentless Fab slider
-All-Pro rear bumper
-FJ wheels with BFG A/T 285/75/16
-Airflow snorkel with TRD air filter
-Icon 2.5 extended coil over with Icon 700lbs spring
-SPC Light Racing UCA
-Rear extended Bilstein 5100 shocks (from RCD kit)
-AAL with home made solid 1" aluminum block
-All-Pro u-bolt flip kit (replaced the top plate mount with a custom mount to accommodate bigger bump stops)
-Energy rear bump stop
-M.B.R.P catback exhaust with cutoff at the axle
-Bushwacker Pocket fender flares

Got this 40" lightbar from Amazon $272 shipped, and it even came with a harness so I couldn't resist.

Had to get some stickers! Watch out zombies!

I was going to leave the housing alone but saw that I had extra speaker cloth left and decided why not black it out with that.

The standard springs vs the 14" 700lbs springs

These 700lbs springs were not fun cranking down on the coil overs. Had to use a cheater bar...

Bushwacker fender flares came in today, just finished the install.

Despite all the reasons why people think a snorkel is not worth the cash, I decided to go with it anyways because I think it just makes the Taco look really beefy. This kit was not hard to install overall and I only ran into two problems. (1) had too many beer by the time I was ready to bolt up the snorkel. Took me a really long time to get the nut on the highest point of the snorkel inside the fender on. (2) had to unbolt everything after it was installed because I didn't realize you had to position the 90' angle before mounting the snorkel. I should have read the instructions, gotta break that bad habit.

I used the left over rubber molding from my bushwacker fender flare to wrap around the hole.

Painted and clear coat the pillar mount bracket.

Old 05-09-2013, 09:37 AM   #2
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Where are all the updates
Old 05-10-2013, 09:01 AM   #3
I5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
Where are all the updates
it's coming real soon
Old 05-23-2013, 09:38 PM   #4
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm
Old 06-16-2013, 11:09 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
Hmmm
okay here are some more pics : )
Old 06-20-2013, 11:08 PM   #6
Pretty excited for the snorkel, should come in next week.

Old 06-21-2013, 10:01 AM   #7
TRDoffroad is on a distinguished road
Name: Jen
TRDoffroad's Tacoma Gallery
I like how aggressive the front end looks
Old 06-21-2013, 11:01 AM   #8

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good bro!
Old 06-21-2013, 11:05 AM   #9
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
looks good. digging your color choice and the KCCO sticker
Old 06-26-2013, 11:42 PM   #10
AIRFLOW Snorkel installed.

Old 06-27-2013, 12:02 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
looks good. digging your color choice and the KCCO sticker
Thanks, I wish I purposly chose the color of the truck because I like how it's turning out. When I wen to pick a truck from the dealer, this was the only one on the lot that had what I wanted. (4x4 LB Auto) I told the Ron, my sales guy that I didn't care too much for the color.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:29 PM   #14
Let there be LIGHT!!!

Old 11-07-2013, 10:44 PM   #15
wth is a junior member?
Vigo is a splendid one to beholdVigo is a splendid one to beholdVigo is a splendid one to beholdVigo is a splendid one to beholdVigo is a splendid one to beholdVigo is a splendid one to beholdVigo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ryan
Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
We should do a night run, you and Nate can be in front!
Truck looks solid!
Old 11-07-2013, 11:29 PM   #16

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 11-08-2013, 12:35 PM   #17
I agree, we gotta do one of these meets on a Sat so we can stay out a little later. I wanna see how far the spot light beams out.

- Plasti-dip the grill today, I like it but I'm not sure I love it just yet. I'm thinking I should dip other spots to match it better.

Old 11-08-2013, 02:39 PM   #18

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Now you should hit the plastic around the ARB fog lights
Old 11-08-2013, 02:40 PM   #19
wth is a junior member?
Vigo is a splendid one to beholdVigo is a splendid one to beholdVigo is a splendid one to beholdVigo is a splendid one to beholdVigo is a splendid one to beholdVigo is a splendid one to beholdVigo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ryan
Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I5runner View Post
I agree, we gotta do one of these meets on a Sat so we can stay out a little later. I wanna see how far the spot light beams out.

- Plasti-dip the grill today, I like it but I'm not sure I love it just yet. I'm thinking I should dip other spots to match it better.

I would have done just the emblem to accent the warn and arb badges, but that's just me..
Old 11-08-2013, 04:35 PM   #20
Yeah I kinda thought it was a little too much. But good thing it's plasti-dip, it comes off pretty easy.