LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

+SconnieHailer's Build & BS+

Old 10-24-2013, 09:38 AM   #662
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
I love it Dane! I had a Bachelor for a while cuz bobby sent me the wrong tent, and I liked the bachelor too but that over hang of the shasta is really nice to have.
Ya that's alteast good to know. plan on getting Shasta or rainer in march
Old 10-25-2013, 03:13 PM   #663
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Few more pictures for fun. Monte, all the pics but the last one are shot with my dads super old Kiron 70-210 I got an adapter and it works really well, manual shooting is fun but slow... Camera got really heavy too! haha

This is full stuff and near full droop I think, no tape measure yet. I'm in WI this weekend...

and two more with the 70-210 and the last one is with an old prime kiron 24mm pentax mount lens on my cam

Old 10-25-2013, 03:53 PM   #664
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome a** pictures
Old 10-25-2013, 04:27 PM   #667
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks man, I am noticing the edges of some whites or any colors for that matter can have a bit of a goofy edge, like look at the back tractor rim on the front side... Do you know what that's called?
Old 10-29-2013, 08:22 PM   #670
Atleast it wasn't Green!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SGT, Cannon Crew Member, A Btry 1-148th FA
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Were you a little stuck here or were you able to just back out?
Old 10-30-2013, 07:54 AM   #674
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

FUCK YEA!!! that's a good video!

love the shock relocation man

i kinda like the clear coat on the upper mount too..goes good with the kings

if i were to do a relocation, i'd be going this route for sure..but between the mount, shocks and bumps that's a pretty penny
Old 10-30-2013, 07:58 AM   #675
Atleast it wasn't Green!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
haha, just barely... tough with gear and tent onboard!
Nah, just add more throttle haha
Old 10-30-2013, 08:03 AM   #676
PutterClutch

Thanks Bob!

It'd be even better if I hadn't forgotten to change my camera to hd!

Don't forget about install... Yea, its not a quick and easy/cheap solution but damn is it awesome compared to stockish setup. It feels bottomless when romping down a good trail.
Old 10-30-2013, 08:04 AM   #677
PutterClutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Nah, just add more throttle haha
lolz, was on the floor! I even bobbed it half corner to get the rear end to rotate a bit! Neeeed SUPCRCHARGER!!!
Old 10-30-2013, 08:04 AM   #678
Atleast it wasn't Green!

Quote:
Thanks Bob!

It'd be even better if I hadn't forgotten to change my camera to hd!

Don't forget about install... Yea, its not a quick and easy/cheap solution but damn is it awesome compared to stockish setup. It feels bottomless when romping down a good trail.
I like the sound of that! Bottomless
Old 10-30-2013, 08:06 AM   #679
Atleast it wasn't Green!

Quote:
lolz, was on the floor! I even bobbed it half corner to get the rear end to rotate a bit! Neeeed SUPCRCHARGER!!!
And/or gears
Old 10-30-2013, 08:07 AM   #680
PutterClutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
And/or gears
Touche

Also, getting used to the clicking of the bumps.... Just have to think "racetruck parts make racetruck noises"...