Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

+SconnieHailer's Build & BS+

Old 02-19-2014, 01:27 PM   #981
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Lets trade trucks!
Old 02-19-2014, 01:29 PM   #983
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
great choice! you'll love em
Old 02-19-2014, 01:35 PM   #985
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Man everyone's going to the kevlars. Looks good Marc.
Old 02-19-2014, 01:42 PM   #986
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Man everyone's going to the kevlars. Looks good Marc.
i woulda done KM2s again really if i bought new

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
Haha, I am just waiting to confirm I have a decent paying summer job and what trips I can plan. Then I can see what my money tree is looking like . I hate that my paycheck is almost non existent in the summers. Ill probably hold off on tires unless its needed with the new gears.
so basicaly...

baby taco aint changin a thing..no one puts baby in a corner..
Old 02-19-2014, 01:53 PM   #987
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks fellas, i'm diggn em so far. Getting used to the look of lugs that could swallow small children... Got a sweet deal on the trade in value for my duratracs so it made the upgrade an easy deal

I did stuff and turn them Monte! and i'm glad I went 285 instead of the 305 33 size, would have just been more rub and still only be 33's... Yes wide tires are cool but for me not practical with how much I drive it. Gonna be lots of us on mtr's this summer... mine will still be the smallest

I'd trade trucks for a week Pat Kinda want to see what SUA uptravel is all about!
Old 02-19-2014, 01:55 PM   #988
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
Thanks fellas, i'm diggn em so far. Getting used to the look of lugs that could swallow small children... Got a sweet deal on the trade in value for my duratracs so it made the upgrade an easy deal

I did stuff and turn them Monte! and i'm glad I went 285 instead of the 305 33 size, would have just been more rub and still only be 33's... Yes wide tires are cool but for me not practical with how much I drive it. Gonna be lots of us on mtr's this summer... mine will still be the smallest

I'd trade trucks for a week Pat Kinda want to see what SUA uptravel is all about!

awesome! hahaha

yea we will ahve what...35s, 34s, and 33s haha
Old 02-19-2014, 01:55 PM   #989
Dr. Frankenstein

Quote:
Gears are the next big thing to happen. That's a given. It will be sometime from now - next September when I get my paychecks again. I would prefer before summer, but I have to play it safe too. I would rather have the cash for gas every weekend to go fish, wheel, or camp than having gears to go the speed limit and make it up a hill faster than a turtle . I can deal with a slow truck...I can't deal with being stuck at home during a wyoming summer haha.

i agree with that..haha although..if i don't get gears...offroad is gonna SUUUUCCKKK for me..haha
Old 02-19-2014, 01:57 PM   #990
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dirtyfive problems
Old 02-19-2014, 01:58 PM   #991
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
35's and stock gears here no problems, 70k miles of 35's!
Old 02-19-2014, 02:02 PM   #992
PutterClutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post

FRV will have 34's I'm pretty sure.
Old 02-19-2014, 02:03 PM   #993
Dr. Frankenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
dirtyfive problems
you still and i know it haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
i am 1st gen..less powa...and i weigh like 5500lbs...unpacked

Quote:
Who has the 34's?

Ha, don't get gears and I will finally be able to pass someone on the highway.

Oh now i HAVE to get gears..haha i bet you could pass Mark though..
Old 02-19-2014, 02:18 PM   #994
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the 285 club man! Lookin BEEFY!

Those Goodyears look hungry as hell---I'm sure you'll be letting them eat in no time...if you haven't already.
Old 02-19-2014, 02:19 PM   #995
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Diggin those new tires Marc, you know what will really set em off?
A bumper, the one that just left here for powdercoat to be exact.
Old 02-19-2014, 02:30 PM   #997
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Well played, sir.
Old 02-19-2014, 02:31 PM   #998
PutterClutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
That's some great news right there! Here's to you hauln ass

haha Matt, you know I had to feed em as soon as i left the shop!
Old 02-19-2014, 02:39 PM   #999
PutterClutch

I'm sure Tyler could set you up At least baby taco doesn't need a ton of armor, proved that up and down shoshone...

Lots going on with the truck lately. gonna slow down soon and just get wheeled like a slut this summer!
Old 02-19-2014, 02:39 PM   #1000
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
damn Wyoming needs to get their asses down to moab in may!