Check last few pages for recent updates and pictures.
2012 TRD Off Road
Double Cab Short Bed
6 speed manual trans
-Shelley, ID with NYCO and Brady
-Meetup with the Epic WY/MT/CO trip guys!
-Blue Ridge Road near Lander WY
-Gas Hills WY
-Loop Road Above Lander, WY
-Bear Hunting above Dubois WY
-Christing Lake Rd Trip!!
-Pulling a trailer
-Shell Canyon WY
-Shoshone Lake Rd
-Sand Draw, "flexed out"
-Truck parts: (if it's not linked then it's in the first post )
-Pelfreybilt rear shock relocation finished by CBI
-Start of Rear Shock Relocation
-Rear differential fix, Starts with this post.
-Exhaust reroute and Skid Plates
-Rear bumper and Sliders
-DSM UCA's, All Pro Expo leafs, and bed mat installs
-Ax and shovel mount
-Post UCA and Expo leaf install shots
-Torn ABS wire fix
-Rear End Setup without shocks installed
Stuff on the truck:
* -Grill: Colormatched grill unit, Grillcraft insert, Landcruiser TOYOTA emblem, FJ40 4wd emblem.*
* -Black Head Light Mod
* -De-Badged entire truck
* -King non-extended travel reservoir coilovers at 2.5" of lift with 14" 700# coils
* -DSM Upper Control arms By Desert Products
* -Pelfreybilt rear shock relocation kit with 12" 2.0 king resi shocks, and 2.0 4" hydro bumps limited to 2.5"
* -All-Pro Expedition Leaf Pack
* -Wheelers superbumps up front.
* - Welded CBI sliders
* - CBI Bushmaster rear bumper
* - Pelfreybilt IFS/Mid/transfer skids
* - B.A.M.F Rear Diff Skid
* -Magnaflow 18" muffler welded in stock muffler location. Part # = 12256
See video in this post for sound clip!
* -Moroso air/oil separator (use in summer and take off in winter due to freezing in the separator.)
* -Konig Countersteer 16x8*
* -Goodyear Duratrac 265 75/16 (38psi on road)
* -CVT Mt. Shasta RTT
* -AP weld together bed rack. 13" tall above bed rails.
* -50 Gallon bed tote
* -Rockford Fosgate P-300-1 Amp
* -Mr.Marv Enclosure
* -Imagine Audio 10" sub
* -48" Hi-Lift mounted in bed
* -Uniden 520xl CB radio with 2' Firestik antenna and Relentless fab hood mount.
* -Pioneer DEH-80prs headunit in a Scosche dash.*
* -Scanguage 2
* -Slim Trd shift knob
* -Basic recovery gear, straps, hooks, and safety bag under rear seats.
* -Shovel and ax mounts on bed rail
* -3/4" Horse stall bed mat
* -Harbor freight 100 psi cigarette plug air compressor
* -Terraflex tire deflator (awesome piece of gear!)
Off the lot September 2012:
What I used to Drive!
****** Pictures ********
This picture was taken when I had the OME 885x on billies at 0 with the wheelers 3 leaf in the rear and no overload leaf
This was taken with the Eibach coils on billies set at 0 I think
Same setup as above
Weekend before new rear bumper
Air/Oil Separator catch after 1k miles
Left to Right (OME 885x, Eibach (toytec) Stock OR srping)
Konigs test fit
New wheels! The lady made it into this photo 885x coils in this picture
Old Magnaflow Catback with Dynomax bullet
my rear end setup (bumps were cut after the picture )
Front end suspension
and for some BS...
Pic of me
How i drove my truck after I blew up my knee skiing...
Corn fed Wisconsin deer on my parents property
Backyard turkeys at my parents property
Old pup Snickers staring down a rooster