Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Zyzick's Single Cab "Bass Edition" Build

Old 05-04-2013, 11:23 PM   #21
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Looks killer.

How did you deal with the airbags with the seat swap and eliminating the clock module?
Old 05-05-2013, 10:13 AM   #22
Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass
killianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shed

killianeric's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeMan View Post
Great build.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Looks killer.

How did you deal with the airbags with the seat swap and eliminating the clock module?
I don't know, I'll ask my brother when he gets back from Vegas
Old 05-16-2013, 05:59 PM   #23
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Crazy build! He should go low and bag it!
Old 05-16-2013, 06:13 PM   #24
killianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Crazy build! He should go low and bag it!
A little late now! I heard talk of it, but we live in the desert and have been into off road our whole lives. He has been talking about LT lately
Old 05-16-2013, 06:25 PM   #25
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by killianeric View Post
A little late now! I heard talk of it, but we live in the desert and have been into off road our whole lives. He has been talking about LT lately
thats a lot of weight to do LT
Old 05-16-2013, 06:45 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
thats a lot of weight to do LT
Yeah it is, but another concern would be about the cage. Since the box takes up a lot of space
Old 06-12-2013, 08:37 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
damn im jealous, really love the integrated i pad stuff, i wish someone would build me an easy to install ipad mini kit lol
I'm going try and see what my brother and the fab guy at my dads shop can do about that! I know of a lot of people would love to have that on here
Old 06-13-2013, 01:32 AM   #30
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CIVILIAN/ E-5
Name: Jess
jmarquez808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by killianeric View Post
I'm going try and see what my brother and the fab guy at my dads shop can do about that! I know of a lot of people would love to have that on here
Yes let us know, if I had the knowledge and skills to do this I'd be on it. But this is a little past my skill area. Lol sub'd to this thread!
Old 06-13-2013, 12:42 PM   #31

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
damn im jealous, really love the integrated i pad stuff, i wish someone would build me an easy to install ipad mini kit lol
there is a guy out in vegas or az that makes a kit that bolts in i think?
Old 06-13-2013, 05:57 PM   #33

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
does he have a website?
https://www.facebook.com/SoundManCarAudio?fref=ts
Old 06-17-2013, 10:48 PM   #34

Using the Taco for music in the backyard

Moved a pinball machine

Old 06-18-2013, 10:26 AM   #36

Quote:
i domnt like you anymore with your nice yard and nice truck and pool! lol ;P
Thank you very much sir!
Old 06-18-2013, 12:50 PM   #37
Senior Clown
Werkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Werkro01's Tacoma Gallery
Single cab two seater? Was that stock? I've not seen many of them.
Old 06-18-2013, 04:13 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werkro01 View Post
Single cab two seater? Was that stock? I've not seen many of them.
No, we swapped out the bench seat with two factory bucket seats
Old 06-18-2013, 04:16 PM   #39
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
damn... nice!
Old 06-18-2013, 07:57 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
damn... nice!
Thank you!