Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Zyzick's Single Cab "Bass Edition" Build

Old 06-19-2013, 07:38 AM   #41
Senior Clown
Werkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Werkro01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by killianeric View Post
No, we swapped out the bench seat with two factory bucket seats
I wants one! Although it would limit road head ability...

Isn't that why you get a single cab?
Old 06-20-2013, 01:34 PM   #43
Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass
killianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shed

killianeric's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werkro01 View Post
I wants one! Although it would limit road head ability...

Isn't that why you get a single cab?
Thats almost everyones first concern... haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeMan View Post
Do you think that would be possible to put bucket seat in the rear of a double cab? I have a Focal KX33 I want to squeeze back there.
Well anything is possible, most people dont believe how loud and how much bass my brothers truck has for being small. My brother and I have actually talked about doing that in different truck. I think it would be badass!
Old 06-20-2013, 02:24 PM   #44
Senior Clown
Werkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'm just watching your back make sure you know all the angles. I guess you could trim down some of the center so their breasts don't hit it... it's be very gentlemanly of you.
Old 06-20-2013, 02:32 PM   #45
killianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'm just watching your back make sure you know all the angles. I guess you could trim down some of the center so their breasts don't hit it... it's be very gentlemanly of you.
Thanks! and I definitely take that into consideration.
Old 06-20-2013, 02:34 PM   #46
Opinions Vary...
ThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ThreeMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Well anything is possible, most people dont believe how loud and how much bass my brothers truck has for being small. My brother and I have actually talked about doing that in different truck. I think it would badass!
Yes it would. I have been searching for different options.
Old 06-20-2013, 02:36 PM   #47

Quote:
Yes it would. I have been searching for different options.
Any luck?
Old 06-20-2013, 02:37 PM   #48
Senior Clown

I can't stop looking at your truck. ... If it gives me cancer... it'd be the best cancer ever.

Any plans for the tailgate? More specifically are you going to mount the handle on the inside of the gate and make it look super clean?
Old 06-20-2013, 02:51 PM   #50

Quote:
I can't stop looking at your truck. ... If it gives me cancer... it'd be the best cancer ever.

Any plans for the tailgate? More specifically are you going to mount the handle on the inside of the gate and make it look super clean?
Thats good to hear, I think..

Haven't thought about that! But that would look awesome!

Quote:
So far, my conclusion is much fabricating. I am waiting for my good buddy to head my way to take care of the welding. It will be a while before I make any moves.
When it does start moving, I wanna see the progress of it!
Old 06-20-2013, 03:05 PM   #52

Quote:
Oh yeah. It will be well documented.
Okay sweet!
Old 06-20-2013, 03:17 PM   #53

Found another picture of the build process
Old 06-30-2013, 11:36 AM   #54

Demoing to people at our sidewalk sale

Old 07-02-2013, 08:52 PM   #55

Old 07-03-2013, 09:42 AM   #56
Senior Clown

I just thought of what you could call those speakers/bass units recessed in the center for the ladies/lady... "Cup" holders...
Old 07-04-2013, 09:56 AM   #57

Quote:
I just thought of what you could call those speakers/bass units recessed in the center for the ladies/lady... "Cup" holders...
Ahhh very clever!! hahaha
Old 07-11-2013, 10:29 PM   #58

My brother's old ported box for 12 inch Kicker L7. It's for sale if anyone wants it

Old 07-12-2013, 10:13 AM   #60
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
I wish i knew how to fiberglass, my doors are hurtin for a nice set up like that