Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

My Battle Born Reno 2012 Grey Tacoma Build

Old 04-11-2013, 08:30 AM   #1
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Air Force: 1st Recon Squadron
Name: Jerry
gjacobsjr's Tacoma Gallery
My Battle Born Reno 2012 Grey Tacoma Build

So this is my build. Done allot but more to do. Let me know what you think.

Current:

265/75/16 DuraTrac
3in procompl lift fornt and rear shocks change out with AAL
Airaid CAI
Smitty Bars
Raptor Wheels
Entune System with the Bose 7 speaker
Nubby Antenna
SR5 Window Deacal (SockMonkey)
Blacked out windows
Custom cat back exhaust 2 3/4 pipe with flowmaster
Power Aid throttle body spacer
Relentless Sliders (patiently awaiting)

Future:

Relentless Fab winch mount bumper and back
285/75/16 (should have gotten those initially)
dakkar Leaf pack to replace AAL and stock
Supercharger
Maybe a roof rack for the to of the shell
Would like to mount a Flyrod case on the ouside of the Shell (may have to see Relentless for that as well see if he can design something)
And then minor engine mods
Attached Thumbnails
My Battle Born Reno 2012 Grey Tacoma Build-beginning.jpg   My Battle Born Reno 2012 Grey Tacoma Build-truck-2.jpg   My Battle Born Reno 2012 Grey Tacoma Build-intake.jpg   My Battle Born Reno 2012 Grey Tacoma Build-tiresliftbars.jpg   My Battle Born Reno 2012 Grey Tacoma Build-current.jpg  

Old 04-11-2013, 09:24 AM   #2
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
First

Truck is coming along nicely!

Old 04-11-2013, 10:05 AM   #3
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Wish i was rich then i would be the fool to have it done in one shot. But still learning allot along the way
Old 04-11-2013, 10:33 AM   #4
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjacobsjr View Post
Wish i was rich then i would be the fool to have it done in one shot. But still learning allot along the way
Cliché as it might sound, I say enjoy the journey. Some of the shit I've done has taking me way longer than it should but I've enjoyed every minute of it.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:20 AM   #5
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-11-2013, 11:27 AM   #6
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Subbing. Looks great so far.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:19 PM   #7
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Nice start with some good plans for the future Jerry.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:02 PM   #8
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-11-2013, 04:15 PM   #9
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Good stuff here. Good stuff.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:17 PM   #10
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
Cliché as it might sound, I say enjoy the journey. Some of the shit I've done has taking me way longer than it should but I've enjoyed every minute of it.
Well put sir.

Did you swap the JBLs for Bose?
Old 04-12-2013, 11:19 PM   #12

Im gojng to bump strictly for grey tacos hahhahahhahahah
Old 04-13-2013, 04:14 AM   #15
WindRiver is on a distinguished road
WindRiver's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build. I have a 2011 Grey Tacoma. Some good ideas now that I have seen what you have done.

Thanks.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:13 PM   #16

Thought I'd use this space to post up some pics for ya

Old 08-15-2013, 10:01 PM   #17

Old 08-15-2013, 11:18 PM   #18
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that looks pretty much identical to one of the roads I was on up there!
Old 08-16-2013, 09:23 AM   #19

its so pretty
Old 08-16-2013, 10:02 AM   #20
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
I think I saw Eric said something about being at Gold Lake. I think the gold lake turn off is right before you get into graeagle, so they werent very far from where we were at.