Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Bandwagons American Motorsports 20 day build

Old 04-18-2013, 12:19 PM   #41
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Congrats Chris!
Old 04-18-2013, 07:34 PM   #42
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats bud! My baby girl is 15weeks now. They grow so fast, doesn't help that I've been deployed for 7 of those weeks
Old 04-19-2013, 01:34 PM   #43
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscg2008 View Post
Congrats bud! My baby girl is 15weeks now. They grow so fast, doesn't help that I've been deployed for 7 of those weeks
Man that sucks but thank you for what u do and I hope you get home soon to see your baby girl!! Brian came by and visited and brought a present for me to look at while he played with the baby... Will get more pics on Monday and bring the daily updates back

And Taylor was thrilled with her Winnie the Pooh toys

Old 04-19-2013, 01:56 PM   #44
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good!

And congrats on the baby!

What length are those links?!
Old 04-19-2013, 04:18 PM   #45
B3AS7808 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
B3AS7808's Tacoma Gallery
congrats on the little one!!! my little guy is 10 weeks today.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:30 PM   #46
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations on the wee one. Sweet truck so far
Old 04-19-2013, 06:15 PM   #47
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks everyone for the kind words with the little one she is a cutie so far for sure haha.

The trailing arms are 48" and the plan is to mount them under the axle.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:20 AM   #48
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
subbed. Congrats on the new little one! Things will never be the same!
Old 04-21-2013, 02:28 PM   #49
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
how comfy are the baja RS seats? i'm considering picking up a pair
Old 04-21-2013, 02:31 PM   #50
Well they are not in my truck yet but a buddy has them in his and so far so good, I might be able to save u a few bucks on them if you are interested in any corbeaus.
Old 04-21-2013, 02:45 PM   #51
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagon View Post
Well they are not in my truck yet but a buddy has them in his and so far so good, I might be able to save u a few bucks on them if you are interested in any corbeaus.
sounds good! PM me details when ya get a chance
Old 04-21-2013, 10:41 PM   #52
First step to building the new front kit machined hub block.... Hope to have everything back from waterjet by the end of the week. Will have cad drawings of the new American Motorsports 05+ 2wd kit up within the week(barring any setbacks out of our control)

Old 04-21-2013, 10:44 PM   #53
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed
Old 04-21-2013, 11:16 PM   #54
thekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thekernel114's Tacoma Gallery
subb'd and congrats on the baby girl, my daughter is 3 and a half months old and all my priorities have changed, used to rush home to get an hour in on my car or truck and now its rushing home to spend time with my little girl. enjoy every minute of it cause everything goes by to fast.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:06 PM   #55
brokeandstuck is on a distinguished road
Name: ed
brokeandstuck's Tacoma Gallery
gonna stop by the shop thursday to see how its turning out. Cant wait to see this thing. Congrats on the baby, my baby boy just tured 1 month yesterday. Definitely taking all my truck fund money. LOL.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:05 PM   #56
Ok so let me explain, I asked Brian to hold off on the truck until I could be there and not be dealing with the craziness of new baby stuff. So today he finished a few small projects and tomorrow will be full bore back on the taco. I was able to make it to the shop today to get "day 4" photos. Cage is ready to be dropped for full 360 welds and once that happens we can finish the back half and mount the links... There is still a few bars left in the cage that will be going in but would of been in the way when dropping it.

On to the pics

Still need to cut the rest of the frame out, this shows where the fuel cell is going. Top of the cell will be flush with the bedsides and when the tire carrier goes in it will only stick out 6" past the end of the bedside

Old 04-25-2013, 08:47 AM   #57
R09ster will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
R09ster's Tacoma Gallery
awesome job so far! Congrats on the kiddo! It's been a pleasure watching this build from the beginning. can't wait to see the end product
Old 04-25-2013, 09:39 PM   #58
Next day pics got the cage dropped and full welded and started the back half. Plan is to have dual verticals right behind the axle so they won't stick out to far past the end of the bed. Going to make it to where the spares can be pulled out and have a storage are or put a panel over it and have a small bed, that's the plan anyway anyway to the pics

Going to paint it tomorrow and throw some interior back in and hopefully mount the links
Old 04-25-2013, 10:14 PM   #60
GTACO
GTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabriel
GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Damn....so
Subd