Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Bandwagons American Motorsports 20 day build

Old 05-12-2013, 06:14 PM   #101
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
Yeah but if i sold it id try to gey 1k at least....with the powdercoated shackle brace to....so i could have some $$$ for another kit
So post it in the for sale section I'm sure u will have no problem selling it especially since mike never has them in stock...
Old 05-12-2013, 07:53 PM   #102
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06HAOLE View Post
That kit is lame. Sell it to me for cheap
I'll send you a PM in a few weeks, and I'm local
Old 05-12-2013, 08:43 PM   #103
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
maybe i will after i save up some money to quickly get another kit....have no stock spring perch too ): idk what kit i even would want lol
Old 05-12-2013, 09:19 PM   #104
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
maybe i will after i save up some money to quickly get another kit....have no stock spring perch too ): idk what kit i even would want lol
Dmz seems to be a hot item now a days.... That's what I was going to switch to when this crazy 4 link idea came up.
Old 05-13-2013, 06:02 PM   #106
Total work time was 5 days. We took a break in between and fucked up the 20 day aspect.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:03 PM   #107
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Any updates?
Old 05-21-2013, 08:32 PM   #108
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud of

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
We need more pictures
Old 05-26-2013, 07:20 PM   #109
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-26-2013, 07:30 PM   #110
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-06-2013, 07:09 AM   #111
ttaM will become famous soon enoughttaM will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
ttaM's Tacoma Gallery
update?
Old 06-07-2013, 07:50 AM   #112
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Up close in person its INSANE, checked it out while Brain was making my bedcage cant wait to see it complete.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:13 AM   #113
Yeah we took time off on it hahahaha. Solid works guy disappeared with the moc up front stuff so we had to start from scratch, oh and that was after he screwed up the original drawings. New date is July 1st back on the wheels 4 link done made a few changes for clearance with the coilover to the cab. At water jet right now is the coilover and bypass upper mounts the led box mounts and the led bar mounts for the front bumper. Fuel cell will be wired up on Monday and the dul rear batteries as well. Pictures on Monday or Tuesday as long as work doesn't continue kicking my ass.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:01 PM   #114
brokeandstuck is on a distinguished road
Name: ed
brokeandstuck's Tacoma Gallery
went by the shop the other day, pics do no justice. The thing is a beast. Let me know when u guys plan on going out ill have to call out from work LOL.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:22 AM   #115
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
any more pics or updates?

and any final travel numbers?
Old 06-13-2013, 11:41 AM   #116
no pics havnt had the chance to make it to the shop. travel numbers are roughly 20 in the front and 25 in the rear with stock drive shaft... im also only running a 14" coilover since its the crew cab so we will see what else we can do besides cutting into the cab. work sucks and takes all my time away right now.

i did order new wheels today though...
Old 07-20-2013, 07:31 PM   #117
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Did this ever get finished? Any updates
Old 07-21-2013, 10:42 AM   #118
Rompin Around

Old 08-15-2013, 01:17 AM   #119
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
finish her up yet?
Old 08-15-2013, 01:37 PM   #120
truck is close to completeion kind of, made a few changes to the mock up front kit and its being re drawn. the shop moved so the build shut down for a while so Brian could focus on the move and get the new shop all situated. Going to mount the bedsides on saturday and finish the wiring for the batteries also. then once final drawings are approved kit will be cut and the three trucks waiting will have nice new front ends seeing close to 20" with full heim steering vertical uniball spindles and in my case bumping off the uppers.

sorry for the crazy delays but life gets in the way. i will snap some pics next time im in the shop and some serious progress has been made.