Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Bandwagons American Motorsports 20 day build

Old 04-11-2013, 09:55 PM   #1
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
Bandwagons American Motorsports 20 day build

Ok lets start this off with sayin that the plan is to link, cab cage, engine cage, pretty much back half the truck oh and build a new front kit for the truck in 20 days.... The truck was kinda built at the start of this but was offered more then my money back for the Camburg kit minus spindles so I said what the hell why not, sold the defined kit because it wasn't what I wanted and decided to take the leap to links.

Anyways this is day 1 (only working on it mon-fri) and here are a few pics of the progress. Cab cage started

With the 4 link and how wide our frames our the best thing to do is bring the frame in a bit and lift it for more up travel. The frame tapers in to allow the coilover and bypass to have space when articulating, a lot of the trucks now the coilovers rub on the frame and we didn't want this to happen so we are making new frame rails

Everything will be gusseted and like I said this is just day 1 so don't be alarmed. I will update this page everyday with new pictures and a description of what is happening.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:57 PM   #2
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Also have been stock piling parts for this build

12" and 14" king coilovers

5 light led box for the rear

Corbeau baja Rs
Old 04-11-2013, 10:00 PM   #3
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
SUBBED
Old 04-11-2013, 10:04 PM   #4
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I hate this thread already makes me jelly hahaha. Can't wait to see the out come.sick sick sick.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:07 PM   #5
Also picked up a 32 gallon jazz fuel cell with dual pumps and filters off of race dezert which I can't seem to find a picture of. Picked up two optima red top batteries because for now the plan is to run 6 7" red ring hids on the roof and two led bars on the front bumper one of them being in amber. Trailing arm templates are being cut today and hope to have them by tomorrow or Monday so we can get the 4 link all set up. Thanks for looking so far
Old 04-11-2013, 10:08 PM   #6
BryanWhiteTRD is on a distinguished road
BryanWhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevoh View Post
SUBBED
^^^
Old 04-11-2013, 10:12 PM   #7
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Just stopping in
Old 04-11-2013, 10:20 PM   #8
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed for the outcome
Old 04-11-2013, 10:29 PM   #10
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
well fuck me sideways talk about go big or go home...
Old 04-11-2013, 10:34 PM   #11
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed for assured epicness!
Old 04-11-2013, 10:39 PM   #12
I'd rather be fishing..
SWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: james
SWCB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
subbed
X6
Old 04-11-2013, 10:59 PM   #14
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
damn....subbed!
Old 04-11-2013, 11:00 PM   #15
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
This should be good and you are going to like those seats i have them in my truck
Old 04-12-2013, 08:16 AM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
This should be good and you are going to like those seats i have them in my truck
yea i was torn between them and the fixed back seat but with this still being a "daily driver" i like the option to reclince plus the wife still thinks shes going to drive it every once in a while so i decided on them.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:21 AM   #17
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery

This is going to be pure awesomeness.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:23 AM   #18
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery

Subbed!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2013, 08:23 AM   #19
Technical difficulties yesterday will have day 2 photos up in a few hours...
Old 04-13-2013, 08:35 AM   #20
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagon View Post
yea i was torn between them and the fixed back seat but with this still being a "daily driver" i like the option to reclince plus the wife still thinks shes going to drive it every once in a while so i decided on them.
My wife is 5,1" and she can't drive my truck now because the seats dont go up far enough works for me