Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Lowcountry's "300 BLACKOUT" Build

Old 05-08-2013, 10:09 AM   #21
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
It's coming Jlink! I told myself I was not going to , but I don't listen well.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:11 AM   #22
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowcountrytj View Post
It's coming Jlink! I told myself I was not going to , but I don't listen well.
Yea my truck originally wasn't supposed to go offroad.. But once you take it offroad you seem to be able to justify spending a lot of money making it better.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:15 AM   #23
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Yeah I know you right... I thought I had gotten that out of my system when I got rid of my last Jeep , not so much LOL.
Its in my blood.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:22 AM   #24
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Here just to creep. Looking good.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:24 AM   #25
Impressive Member
RevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
RevAdam's Tacoma Gallery
I have a rifle on Gunbroker that would be perfect for your build

Nice truck!
Old 05-08-2013, 12:12 PM   #26

Army:
Thanks yall!
Dtop, we still need to link up at some point in time.
Rev, going to look and see...it's my next build
Old 05-09-2013, 07:15 AM   #27
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I remember when my truck looked like that..

Then comes bumpers, sliders, skids, damage lol
I love the look of a basically stock truck but lifted!

But they also look so sick modded out!
Old 07-05-2013, 06:02 PM   #28

Army:
Added some Nfabs finally...

Got these from another member...Thanks!

The kids really dig them...they can get in a little easier now.
Old 07-05-2013, 06:55 PM   #29
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Must be nice! I had to pay full price for mine!
Old 07-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #30

Army:
Dtop...I seen these and pounced! A short road trip was also had to get them, but well worth it !
Old 09-06-2013, 10:16 AM   #31

Army:
I don't need no stinkin' badges!!
May or may not leave them off. If they go back on, I plan on flat black...

Old 09-06-2013, 10:50 AM   #32
Listen More that Speak... Answer When Asked
NorthRoad is on a distinguished road

Canadian Army: Troop Commander _ Armoured Recce; Battle Tanks
NorthRoad's Tacoma Gallery
Sub. Nice build. Will watch your progress.

We are working on very similar projects! I'm aiming for a 'blacked out' expedition(ish) rig... second battery and behind the grill lights on the go now. Working out cargo and bed rack. Here's where I'm at:
Attached Thumbnails
Lowcountry's "300 BLACKOUT" Build-photo-2-.jpg  
Old 09-06-2013, 11:00 AM   #33

Army:
^^^ Great looking truck Northroad !
Thanks for responding.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:33 PM   #34
Fightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fightman80's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck dude!
Old 09-06-2013, 12:42 PM   #35

Mine were off the second day I bought my truck including the stickers! Spotted you a little bit ago when I was coming into Rincon!
Old 09-06-2013, 12:42 PM   #36

Army:

Thanks fightman!
Old 09-06-2013, 12:47 PM   #37

Army:
Dang Dtop... If I didn't wave I was preoccupied . I was on a Ice cream cake mission for the wifes bday. Plus, I had just picked up the girls from school. I have to get the school day lowdown! Lol
One day we need to gather up some locals for whatever.
Old 09-06-2013, 02:42 PM   #38

Army:
Went ahead and took care of caps to...
Old 09-06-2013, 05:29 PM   #39

It's cool I didn't wave either by the time I saw you it was to late. Probably wouldn't of seen each other had we waived any ways with the tint! Truck looks better with the caps black to me.
Old 06-13-2014, 07:00 PM   #40
33harman is on a distinguished road
33harman's Tacoma Gallery
Such a nice longbed.