Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Lowcountry's "300 BLACKOUT" Build

Old 04-25-2013, 04:33 PM   #1
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
Lowcountry's "300 BLACKOUT" Build

Here is the beginning of my originally little build ,but may end up like the rest of my vehicles in the past. I promised myself that this truck was going to stay mostly stock ,but as usual I get the bug back EVERY time I start doing "little things" here and there. I guess its in my blood?? Anyways , nothing to drool over ,but its a small start . I am testing the waters and I am sure it will blossom from here......Thanks for stopping by. Phillip
Pics will soon follow...
Old 04-25-2013, 04:40 PM   #2
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
In the beginning...

I repainted my box so due to faded appearance...

Looking better with fresh paint...

More tocome,thanks for stopping by.
Old 04-25-2013, 04:58 PM   #3

Army:
SKEWP!! Damn I love a SKEWP!!

And then it starts...I missed the roar! It took one person asking me about my street tires and if I wanted to get rid of em'. Well, online I went....searching...I kept searching and lurkin. Finally said screw it and went local. Yeah Yeah...I went to Wallyworld.
I went with the Goodyear Authority 265/75/17. I wanted the C rated ,but they only had E.

It was the perfect fit and no scraping,Happy,Happy,Happy!
Well,there pops up a lift that I have been looking at among a million others on here for sale!
#!@&*^%$$@!# me!(you fill in the blank)
I cant help it, so I do a deal with the member(AWESOME DEAL BTW)
Here are a couple pics so far...
Before...

Rear

My own measuring tool..16oz BTW
Front

Rear

After Front..
Old 04-25-2013, 05:46 PM   #4

Army:
To add to the tire story...when the "Exsquirt Tire Changer" started on removing the beads on my original tires he decided to leave the wheel weights on 3 of the 4 wheels and drug them half way around and jacked up my factory spotless 17's. I did a quick walk around after the tires were put on and had to get gone and did not notice the damag till the next day while checking air pressure and torque. Needless to say I was NOT AT ALL HAPPY with MYSELF for taking it there . I made an abrupt run back and explained what I found in a descent manner while chewing my tongue in two. Long story short after my claim ... Alloy came out yesterday and re-finished my wheels for me. He didnt have flat black,only glossy. I chose glossy and am totally pleased with results.
I am taking it back to Wally sunday so they can balance my tires again and wheel weights will be inside this time and the TLE manager is doing it along with me looking over his shoulder during the process...thats all for now! Thanks for stopping by!..

Aftermarket UCA in the forecast!
Old 04-25-2013, 08:03 PM   #5
MGM Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
MGM Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
looks good
Old 04-26-2013, 04:19 AM   #7

Army:
Thanks guys!
Old 04-26-2013, 04:26 AM   #8
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 04-26-2013, 08:09 AM   #9
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krob32 View Post
Love the BSP. DCLB FTW!

X2

Sick!
Old 04-26-2013, 09:27 AM   #10

Army:
Thank yall very much!

Also, feel free to send donations at any time!
Old 04-26-2013, 09:44 AM   #12

Army:
Thank ya O A I !
Old 04-26-2013, 03:08 PM   #13

Army:
I need a 300 blackout decal...anybody have one laying around by chance
Old 05-06-2013, 03:08 PM   #14

Army:
Another Queen pic lol...she just got cleaned after a weekend of 4 wheeling on the ATV's...

Next pic is some Truck wheeling pics.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:00 AM   #16

Army:
Thanks a lot Grey!
Old 05-08-2013, 08:04 AM   #17
Operator313 is just really niceOperator313 is just really niceOperator313 is just really niceOperator313 is just really niceOperator313 is just really nice

Name: Dave
Operator313's Tacoma Gallery
Nice setup! With that name I expect so see a rifle mount in the near future!
Old 05-08-2013, 09:03 AM   #18
DJMF is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
DJMF's Tacoma Gallery
What lift did you use?
Old 05-08-2013, 11:02 AM   #19

Army:
Thank you ! Well, I am working with a fine person on here for some COOL AZZ. decals for her. The mount will come later including a turret

I went with a Rough Country 3" lift. Spacers and blocks basically.
I will eventually go a different route later, but for now it suits me fine.
Thank yall for posting.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:07 AM   #20
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
I remember when my truck looked like that..

Then comes bumpers, sliders, skids, damage lol