Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

New Enchilada

Old 05-05-2013, 06:11 PM   #1
bruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bruceleeon's Tacoma Gallery
New Enchilada

Well, I got a letter in the mail from one of my local Toyota dealers telling me they are hurting for used Tacos. I figured I would hear them out...

I ended up trading in my 2011 4CYL Access Cab with 23K for a brandy new 2013 TRD Sport Access Cab

WeatherTech installed and a ghetto version of the Fog Anytime Mod

I got caught looking at wheels and was quickly shut down by my fiance. Felt like a kid getting caught looking at Dad's Playboys.

I will sneak them in... with a lift in the next few months.
Attached Thumbnails
New Enchilada-2013-05-05-18.50.24.jpg   New Enchilada-2013-05-05-18.50.38.jpg  
Old 05-05-2013, 06:23 PM   #2
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:06 PM   #3
cdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tim
cdthiker's Tacoma Gallery
How much of a hit did you take ?
I find it hard to belive that you got out from under that 11 and into a 13 with out using money....
the sad thing , they are going to turn around and sell that truck for 25 k
toyota just made 50 k off one truck
hmmm
Old 05-06-2013, 05:54 AM   #4
bruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
They gave me 20 for it... No hit... Made 1k. I wanted the 6 since I bought the 4...

My 4 was as basic as it gets... Base model with nothing added
Old 05-07-2013, 10:07 AM   #5
Got my DeeZee bed mat today... not exactly the quality I was expecting, should have opted for the Tacoma OEM mat, but needed it quickly.
Old 05-07-2013, 10:09 AM   #6
usafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weather Journeyman
Name: Zach
usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
congrats, love the resale value on these trucks.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:25 PM   #8
I feel like the front end is a nose with a big booger sticking out... thinking about satoshi.