Evan's weekend warrior build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2013, 12:49 PM   #21
Patmac has a spectacular aura aboutPatmac has a spectacular aura about

Name: Pat
Patmac's Tacoma Gallery
i want them rims!
Old 05-24-2013, 02:06 PM   #22
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Good work Evan! Your truck looks great. SCS represent, can't wait to get mine mounted.
Old 05-28-2013, 05:17 PM   #23
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patmac View Post
i want them rims!
Get'em, you wont be disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
Good work Evan! Your truck looks great. SCS represent, can't wait to get mine mounted.
Thank you! Cant wait to see your truck with the scs wheels and new rubber, let me know when you get them mounted and post some pics
Old 06-03-2013, 01:19 PM   #24
SilverStreakTaco is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: bob
SilverStreakTaco's Tacoma Gallery
your truck looks really nice lot of work you put in. im looking into similar suspension setup through ome. if you get bored you could do the bhlm its a cheap mod just some paint and about 2-3 hours of time on the weekend.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:41 PM   #25
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverStreakTaco View Post
your truck looks really nice lot of work you put in. im looking into similar suspension setup through ome. if you get bored you could do the bhlm its a cheap mod just some paint and about 2-3 hours of time on the weekend.
Thanks! the OME setup is pretty nice, its a good choice. Ya i want to do the BHLM. I actually have some blacked out ebay headlights in my garage right now. Im going to throw them on when i finally get around to ordering everything for retrofitting my stock headlights with some nice HID projectors, and i will probably black out my stock ones while i have everything apart. Where in mass are you? I was just in south hadley/chicopee/ holyoke yesterday. Saw a nice lifted white tacoma up there.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:14 PM   #26
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey Evan, I'm thinking of going with BAMF sliders and I saw that you have them on your truck. How do you like them and are yours weld on or bolt on?
Old 06-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #27

Quote:
Hey Evan, I'm thinking of going with BAMF sliders and I saw that you have them on your truck. How do you like them and are yours weld on or bolt on?
I really like them, i think its a awesome design. I like how they flare out gradually, and how they tuck up real tight to the cab. I went with bolt on, no kickout.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:12 PM   #28

thanks Evan! They definitely look good on your truck. Are the bolt ons completely bolt on or do you need to drill holes into the frame?
Old 06-03-2013, 06:16 PM   #29

Quote:
thanks Evan! They definitely look good on your truck. Are the bolt ons completely bolt on or do you need to drill holes into the frame?
You have to drill 3 holes per side in the bottom of the frame. 4 bolts on the side of the frame utilize factory holes. So you can mount them without drilling, but if you plan on using them and want them to support the weight of the truck you have to drill.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:31 AM   #30
Sfearl1 is on a distinguished road

Sfearl1's Tacoma Gallery
Are you interested in making one or two more of those sub boxes (with a deposit of course)? What did you have to cut out under the seat?

Nice build! Love the wheels
Old 06-13-2013, 12:17 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfearl1 View Post
Are you interested in making one or two more of those sub boxes (with a deposit of course)? What did you have to cut out under the seat?

Nice build! Love the wheels
I could make one for you, but you have to cut the metal seat frame under the seat. Ill PM you with details and pictures in the next day or two when i get a chance. If you remove your rear center console and then pull the plastic storage containers out you will see what needs to be cut.

Edit: just saw you have a 07, your rear seats are different, so the box would have to be different. And i don't know anyone with a 05-08 access cab who would be willing to let me cut up their interior to make sure it fits lol.
Old 06-13-2013, 12:23 PM   #32

Hoping to have a few updates to the OP in a few weeks
Old 06-19-2013, 06:52 PM   #33
Senior Clown
Werkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Werkro01's Tacoma Gallery
No you can haz no build thread... nah you can have it. Looks good man. we should defiantly go wheeling some time.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:31 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werkro01 View Post
No you can haz no build thread... nah you can have it. Looks good man. we should defiantly go wheeling some time.
lol thanks man, ill hit you up next time I go
Old 06-19-2013, 07:33 PM   #35
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Just found your build thread! After Alex's sig, I just started ignoring everyone's sig
Old 06-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Just found your build thread! After Alex's sig, I just started ignoring everyone's sig
Lol. I made the text bigger now also
Old 07-01-2013, 11:38 AM   #38
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Hoping to have a few updates to the OP in a few weeks
I know what your next update is going to be
Old 07-01-2013, 11:41 AM   #39

Looks great Evan! I have the same bed racks that I need to get around to mounting on my truck. I like your Relentless Fab hi lift mounts, how do those mount into the bed? I couldn't tell from your picture. Do you need to drill? Also, what size hi lift did you get? 48 or 60"?
Old 07-01-2013, 11:46 AM   #40
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Digging on that sub box! One day I'll have to stash one in behind the rear bench.

Products Discussed in this Thread