Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Evan's weekend warrior build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2013, 03:16 PM   #61
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
No where yet lol. The bulb hasn't showed up yet.
Seriously?!?! If it doesn't show up by Friday, let me know... Damn post office
Old 09-25-2013, 03:29 PM   #62
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Seriously?!?! If it doesn't show up by Friday, let me know... Damn post office
Dammit. I just ordered something 3 days ago from michigan and USPS dropped it off today. Hopefully the bulb it isn't lost. Ill give it another day or two
Old 09-25-2013, 09:47 PM   #63
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Where did my fogs get whored out?
*whistles*
Old 10-11-2013, 07:19 PM   #64
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cbi bumper

Grill is under construction and lights coming soon
Sick bumper !!!
Now buy my coil springs too
Old 10-11-2013, 08:14 PM   #65
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Sick bumper !!!
Now buy my coil springs too
Front end is sitting pretty low now....
Old 10-13-2013, 03:34 PM   #66

VT trip
Evan's weekend warrior build-imageuploadedbytapatalk1381703577.561003.jpg
Evan's weekend warrior build-imageuploadedbytapatalk1381703607.238961.jpg
Evan's weekend warrior build-imageuploadedbytapatalk1381703626.724547.jpg
Old 10-14-2013, 06:15 AM   #67
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-14-2013, 07:15 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
x2. I need some hi-res shots so I can post them on Instagram.
I finally hopped on the instagram bandwagon. Im not to into social media but its a pretty cool app. I still need to get some good hi-res shots for you and maybe i can make it to your website not alot of guys rocking gloss black
Old 10-14-2013, 07:19 PM   #70
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I finally hopped on the instagram bandwagon. Im not to into social media but its a pretty cool app. I still need to get some good hi-res shots for you and maybe i can make it to your website not alot of guys rocking gloss black
I'm not much of a social media guy myself, but I do like Instagram. We're going to redo our website in 2014 so get some really killer shots. Only the best ones will make the cut for the website this time around.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:43 PM   #71
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Evan, your truck is looking good! The new front end is killer.
Old 10-16-2013, 05:26 PM   #72

O.P. Updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
Evan, your truck is looking good! The new front end is killer.
Thanks man! Wheres your build!?
Old 10-16-2013, 05:28 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
I'm not much of a social media guy myself, but I do like Instagram. We're going to redo our website in 2014 so get some really killer shots. Only the best ones will make the cut for the website this time around.
Sounds like i have some work to do pretty stiff competition. do you have a intagram for the business or just personal?
Old 10-25-2013, 11:05 PM   #74
Mama didn't raise no fool
slaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant future

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Travis
slaphappy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool pic dude! Truck looks good!
Old 10-26-2013, 03:06 AM   #75

Evan's weekend warrior build

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3 View Post
Cool pic dude! Truck looks good!
Thanks, reminds me to post this one, my truck posing with Overland Experts hilux.

And a bunch of thier FJs
Old 10-26-2013, 12:00 PM   #76
Mama didn't raise no fool
slaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant future

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Travis
slaphappy's Tacoma Gallery
That's awesome. That bumper looks sa-weeet!
Old 10-26-2013, 07:57 PM   #77
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Evan, are you missing the light bar? Mount it up on the CBI front bumper?! Your truck is looking good my friend
Old 10-26-2013, 07:58 PM   #78

And what's up with the missing Toyota badge in front?! haha
Old 10-27-2013, 05:40 AM   #79

Quote:
And what's up with the missing Toyota badge in front?! haha
Lol. Thats my temp grill. I took my satoshi apart and cut the lip down to 1 1/4". So now i guess its a medium depth satoshi. Then i sanded everything, fixed some little chips from rocks and i still need to finish the paint job.
Old 10-27-2013, 06:04 AM   #80

Quote:
Evan, are you missing the light bar? Mount it up on the CBI front bumper?! Your truck is looking good my friend
Thanks again! Ya i took it off. I don't really have a good place to mount it, it doesn't fit between the grill guard hoop, so i will most likely sell it and go a different route for lighting after xmas time. I am having trouble making up my mind though maybe you guys can help. Heres what i have been thinking

1. All LEDs. A smaller 20"+ bar mounted directly on the bumper, spot pattern, i will probably go with a small single row bar and get a high quality one like rigid. Then a pair of small fog pattern LEDs (rigid duallys?) mounted in one of the openings in the bumper.

2. HIDs behind the grill. Probably Hella 500s converted to HID or something similar. I would like to do 4, two driving pattern, two fog. Thats probably one of the cheaper options, in the BST sections there is a used set of 4 for $200 right now.

3. Lightforce! Some big old lights, like 9-10". maybe halogen or HID, undecided. I would mount a pair with driving pattern directly on the bumper or hang them from the grill guard. If i can i would like to fit 3, one fog two driving.

Or if i hit the lottery i would do a combination. I love the fill you get from light bars but they really don't throw light that far, at least the one i had didn't. If i could afford whatever i want i would be doing lightforce for distance and rigid for fill.

Products Discussed in this Thread