Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Disc0monkey's 5lug build

Old 05-13-2013, 09:31 AM   #1
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Disc0monkey's 5lug build

For sale thread http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...new-tires.html

Figured I start a build thread after a few were asking questions of a few things that were done to my Tacoma.

2011 4cyl 5speed regular cab Tacoma

Mods:
  • Flat black grill
  • Heated mirrors with oem switch
  • PIAA fog lamps
  • Procomp 16x8s
  • 265/75-16 Goodyear DuraTrac
  • Hurst Shift knob
  • Wet Okole Seat Cover with heat and lumbar
  • painted OEM fender flares
Front:
  • Total Chaos Midtravel Kit
  • ICON front coilovers (preload as delivered)
  • Swaybar delete
  • Firestone Lifetime Alignment
Rear:
  • Alcan SUA custom 8 leaf pack (2.75 inch lift, no extra load, taco lean) update (removed overload and small leaf 6/15/13)
  • AllPro Extended Brake lines
  • BAMF Shock towers
  • Fox 2.0 short body 11" remote reservoir (30/80 with Flutter stack)
  • 4.10 gears with speedometer gear
Old 05-13-2013, 09:33 AM   #2
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Here is a pic

pre- MT
Old 05-13-2013, 09:41 AM   #3

measuring for rear shocks
Old 05-13-2013, 09:42 AM   #4

Old 05-13-2013, 09:52 AM   #5

Old 05-13-2013, 09:57 AM   #6

Old 05-19-2013, 09:55 PM   #7
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
It's about time you made a build thread
Old 05-19-2013, 09:56 PM   #8
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I dig it though
Old 05-20-2013, 02:04 AM   #9
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
How did your install go?
Old 05-20-2013, 08:38 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedTac0 View Post
It's about time you made a build thread
Yep gotta start documenting this stuff, there isn't much 5lug info out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
How did your install go?
easy as pie. I didnt motor mounts in my f-body the weekend before, which is a miserable job. This was enjoyable with high reward. The ride is great!

I pushed back the rear shock install until the 22nd. If it doesn't rain I will do it. Expect pics.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:13 PM   #11
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by disc0monkey View Post
easy as pie. I didnt motor mounts in my f-body the weekend before, which is a miserable job. This was enjoyable with high reward. The ride is great!

I pushed back the rear shock install until the 22nd. If it doesn't rain I will do it. Expect pics.
I've enjoyed how it's firmed up the steering just a bit, noticed any such things yourself?
Old 05-21-2013, 10:15 AM   #12

Yes but I didn't get an alignment yet. Are you running a swaybar
Old 05-21-2013, 06:57 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by disc0monkey View Post
Yes but I didn't get an alignment yet. Are you running a swaybar
Naw. Removed it.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:20 PM   #14

Just cut off the mounts
Old 05-22-2013, 05:10 PM   #15

Finally done

Attached Thumbnails
Disc0monkey's 5lug build-photo.jpg  
Old 05-22-2013, 05:15 PM   #16
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-22-2013, 05:29 PM   #17

Old 05-22-2013, 05:59 PM   #18
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
looks great
Old 05-22-2013, 07:39 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
looks great
Thanks dude
Old 05-22-2013, 07:42 PM   #20

Pics of the whole truck w/ MT?

AWESOME 5-LUGGER!