Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

TicoTRD's Build

Old 05-13-2013, 08:49 AM   #1
TicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tico
TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
TicoTRD's Build

UPDATE!!!!!

Ok everybody, here is my 2010 MGM Tacoma SR5 V6 4x4 DCSB. I bought it Saturday, March 30, 2013 with 57,000 miles. I love it so far!
Heres a pic from the dealership...

Mod List:
4/2/13: White LED map and dome light
4/3/13: Front windows tinted to match back
4/3/13: AVS In channel window visors
4/5/13: Truxedo Truxport Tonneau bed cover
4/10/13: Weather tech floor liner mats front and rear (grey)
4/19/13: Pop&Lock automatic tailgate lock
5/4/13: OEM Roof Racks
6/16/13 OME Lift Kit
6/16/13 Mickey Thompson Classic 3 16x8 et0 4.5" BS
6/16/13 BF Goodrich All Terrain TA KO 285/75/16
6/17/13 Debadge
7/11/13 Alignment
7/11/13 White LED License Plate Lights, White Reverse Lights
7/12/13 6000K HID Headlights, 3000K HID Foglights
7/18/13 Yellow Lamin X Foglight Covers
10/12/13 Color Matched Grill and Rear Bumper
10/30/13 OEM Bed Mat
11/4/13 K&N Intake
11/11/13 Viper Remote Start/ Security System
11/15/13 Bushwacker Fender Flares
2/18/14 Scooped Hood
3/21/14 Wet Okole Seat Covers
3/15/14 Optima Yellowtop Battery
To Be Continued....

Future Mods:
Light Racing UCA
White LED Bed Lights
Wet Okole Seat Covers (Ordered)
Cobra CB
Retrofits
LED Bar
Leer Bed Cap
Now onto the pics!!!

Most recent picture of her:

4/3/13
Front windows tinted and AVS in channel window visors.

4/5/13
Truxedo Truxport Tonneau Cover

4/10/13
Weather Tech Floor Liners (grey)

5/4/13
OEM Roof Racks

6/17/13
LIFT, WHEELS, and DEBADGED

7/18/13
Yellow LaminX Foglight Covers

10/12/13:
Color Matched Grill and Rear Bumper

10/30/13
OEM Bed Mat

11/4/13
K&N Intake

11/11/13
Viper Remote Start/Security System

11/15/13 Bushwacker Fender Flares

2/18/14 Scooped Hood

Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking!
Old 11-21-2013, 04:23 AM   #8
redtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John Austin
redtacoma88's Tacoma Gallery
Dang, great looking truck!!
Old 11-21-2013, 04:41 AM   #9
tlh178 is on a distinguished road
Name: terry
tlh178's Tacoma Gallery
nice looking truck, i really like the new flares!
Old 11-25-2013, 02:29 PM   #13
TicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
Lol, i know EXACTLY where those before and after flate pictures were taken

I didn't know you had a build thread! I'll def be watching it. Lookin good!
haha yea the befre is at global and the after is next to my gfs house in frostburg. lol
Old 11-25-2013, 05:14 PM   #15

TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well now that i look at the pictures again, i didn't notice that they were taken at different locations. I don't know the second location so I do not know where your gf lives....that might be a little weird if i did considering i don't really know either of you... No harm done, i'm just a friendly idiot.

Did you clean your battery terminals yet?
Haha no not yet. Lol
Old 11-25-2013, 06:01 PM   #16
Rainbow. Puke.
AR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AR15xAR10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicoTRD View Post
Haha no not yet. Lol
When you do, are you going to put it in the service list? i wish i had all of that logged that accurately!

I did mine the other day and i could actually notice a difference in the start up speed. Then i was a dumb ass and went out to get some paper work out of my truck and left the map lights on....thank god it started this morning...then the alternator recovered the battery again thank god.

I also wanted to ask, did you do anything about speedometer recalibration when uou went up in tire size?
Old 11-25-2013, 06:03 PM   #17

TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
When you do, are you going to put it in the service list? i wish i had all of that logged that accurately!

I did mine the other day and i could actually notice a difference in the start up speed. Then i was a dumb ass and went out to get some paper work out of my truck and left the map lights on....thank god it started this morning...then the alternator recovered the battery again thank god.
Well I like to be that accurate if I were to ever sell the truck to someone else. And I have ALL paperwork ever involving my truck. No but I really want to get an optima battery but I still gotta clean the cable.
Old 11-25-2013, 06:08 PM   #19
Jareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jared
Jareds Toyota's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks really good! How do you like your bfgs?
Old 11-25-2013, 06:14 PM   #20

TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
TicoTRD's Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jareds Toyota View Post
Truck looks really good! How do you like your bfgs?
Thank you!! And I love them!!! They ride sooo smooth!!! Just as good as stock tires. The tread life is outstanding too.