Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

my build: making emma blackout

Old 05-15-2013, 07:30 PM   #1
unless its payday, im drinking natty ice
sickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud of

Navy: Mechanic
Name: Alex
sickspeedTX's Tacoma Gallery
my build: making emma blackout

thats not my neighbors daughter, thats what i decided to name my black sand pearl baby. i give my trucks female names, cause its bad luck not to. in all honesty one of the two are usually where my money goes anyways.

bought her with 6k on the odo. right now im barely beginning, but toyota took care of most of it for me:
-Bilstein 5100s
-Fake bead locks, look real nice though, trd and all
-Trd cat-back exhaust w/tip
-Skid plate
-Fancy TRD shifter knob
-Pretty stickers. i like stickers.
-Stock CAI, yeah im claiming that.

first step to making emma blackout: 8% tint

second step: make her scream. she already does but a K&N filter made an "only owner evident" difference. to me, she doesnt seem to struggle as much with it anymore. what a champ. (fun fact: the filter comes with a 74.00 k&n sticker for the lawn mower)

third, i gave her some reasons to stick around:
-i plan to go crazy with the plasti can, just waiting until i get tired of the pretty chrome. i might keep the bumpers chrome.
-rough country lift
-super swampers (the kind that piss your girlfriend off when she wants to use her phone in your truck)
-tailgate antitheft mod
-bed lights
-headlight tint
-whatever else i think of

stick with me, i created this build thread to prove that i am dedicated. so dedicated in fact, im drinking natty ice until i have money for the next mod. more pics to come, they all look the same right now. oh yeah, go navy
Old 05-16-2013, 09:11 AM   #2
R09ster will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
R09ster's Tacoma Gallery
Go Air Force, sink Navy. only joking. 'Merica
Old 05-28-2013, 05:23 AM   #3
unless its payday, im drinking natty ice
sickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud of

Navy: Mechanic
Name: Alex
sickspeedTX's Tacoma Gallery
'merica