LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Wickedwagens Super White DCLB

Old 05-24-2013, 08:56 AM   #1
Wickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant future
Name: Mark
Wickedwagens's Tacoma Gallery
Wickedwagens Super White DCLB

I picked up this 2007 DCLB about a month ago. The previous owner did the spacer and AAL lift, Ultra 175 Rogue wheels and 285/70r17 tires.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:59 AM   #2
Wickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant future
First thing I did was to get a full size spare. I bought an fj cruiser steel wheel and the previous owner gave me an extra tire. I had to cut off the little horns that stick down to fit the 285/70r17 up there.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:01 AM   #3
Also added a tonneau cover.

I went with the TonnoPro trifold. So far I like it and it seems to be pretty waterproof.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:02 AM   #4
Most expensive accessory for this truck. Econ 16BB, 2500lb dry, 350 lbs tongue weight. On the way down to pick it up I got 21.5 mpg and on the way home it was 13.5 mpg.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:08 AM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck and nice camper trailer!
Old 05-24-2013, 09:09 AM   #8
Future mods will be rock sliders, Relentless front and rear bumpers, Dakar with AAL rear springs, Grillcraft or Satoshi, BHLM. I am sure there will be some more in there.