Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Monster Coma's 2012 SW Expoish Build

Old 06-13-2013, 05:54 AM   #42
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytl View Post
Yup I can thank Ant for that "uh just follow the dirt road"
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
Jeezzzzz total garbage!

Yup, junk lol
Old 06-13-2013, 12:14 PM   #44
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
nobody put a gun to your head
"Hey I'm on this really narrow rocky dirt road."

"Yeah that's good just keep going"

Haha
Old 06-13-2013, 12:17 PM   #45
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
"Hey I'm on this really narrow rocky dirt road."

"Yeah that's good just keep going"

Haha
sounds scary for the truck!
Old 06-13-2013, 12:17 PM   #46

Quote:
He's a liar, he don't have no scratches
You jelly of my bumper and mid travel bro?
Old 06-13-2013, 12:24 PM   #47
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
da fuq is going on in the SW thread?
Old 06-13-2013, 12:34 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
sounds scary for the truck!
On stock suspension no less
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
da fuq is going on in the SW thread?
que?
Old 06-13-2013, 01:41 PM   #50
redtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John Austin
redtacoma88's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome Rig. How do you like the Fox mid-travel? Ride quality and such?
Old 06-13-2013, 01:47 PM   #51

Quote:
Locked bro
let me be the second person to break my 8.4 and then I will be too
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtacoma88 View Post
Awesome Rig. How do you like the Fox mid-travel? Ride quality and such?
Front is great, rear not so much. I'm getting Dakars this summer so hopefully that will change things
Old 06-13-2013, 02:13 PM   #52

Quote:
Hard to do from someone else's passanger seat.
Like I said, went wheeling before you even got there, by myself on stock suspension. Congrats on driving down that dirt road tho
Old 06-13-2013, 03:05 PM   #53

Quote:
all BS aside, trucks looking nice
Thanks man. I wanna see your sliders once you get them. I was gonna go with BAMF but Tyler made me a good deal I couldnt refuse. How hard was your locker install?
Old 06-13-2013, 03:37 PM   #54

Quote:
not too bad, and it only took like 7 months
hahaha, how much actual time tho
Old 06-13-2013, 03:40 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
3 hours
thanks
Old 06-13-2013, 03:42 PM   #56
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
When you locking yours up? Debating doing shackle flip, BAMF towers, 12" travel shocks, extended brake lines or locking the rear.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:49 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
When you locking yours up? Debating doing shackle flip, BAMF towers, 12" travel shocks, extended brake lines or locking the rear.
Probably not for a while. Real life is starting to overtake everything else. The girlfriend and I are planning a move down south so have to look into that plus I'm too scatterbrained on mods. I know what I want to do just no clue in which order haha
Old 06-13-2013, 03:51 PM   #58
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Probably not for a while. Real life is starting to overtake everything else. The girlfriend and I are planning a move down south so have to look into that plus I'm too scatterbrained on mods. I know what I want to do just no clue in which order haha
Haha kind of how I'm feeling. Where you looking at moving to?
Old 06-13-2013, 03:53 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Haha kind of how I'm feeling. Where you looking at moving to?
She wants to go to Georgia, I'm looking at there and Arizona. Gonna figure it out as we go along. We still have about 18 months to decide.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:54 PM   #60

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
She wants to go to Georgia, I'm looking at there and Arizona. Gonna figure it out as we go along. We still have about 18 months to decide.
Both are cool picks but I'm more partial to anything on the E. Coast. Having been on the W. Coast for a few months it's not for me.