Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-06-2014, 02:10 PM   #701
Jmn taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
Jmn taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck Girl View Post
I have never even heard of it

and yeah they are just born here unfortunately.... I go to eastern wa to the ranch to avoid them on the weekends during the summer when they all come to admire the country and become their versions of cowboys and cowgirls for a weekend lol

Although its nearly impossible to avoid them. They love to come to the rodeos lol
Ill chalange you to fix that problem over the weekend.

And its the same way here, they always have the nicest boots though. All badazaled and shit, id like to see a pair after a day of workin horses or even just walking into a real barn
Old 02-06-2014, 02:13 PM   #702
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamisyn
Truck Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmn taco View Post
Ill chalange you to fix that problem over the weekend.

And its the same way here, they always have the nicest boots though. All badazaled and shit, id like to see a pair after a day of workin horses or even just walking into a real barn
Right hahaha I had one girl told me she only wears her boots when she rides and I looked at her boots and said you dont ride at all do you? and she just walked away hahaha

or they have been on a paid trail ride or cattle drive and think that they are full blown ranchers.

I always tell them to just come to the ranch with me one day. they never do though hahahah

and okay Ill try but idk where to find it or where to even look. Im not much of a movie watcher. usually too busy.
Old 02-06-2014, 02:17 PM   #703
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smar969905 View Post
Holy shit...that is a lot of weight, and really going backward behind the rear axle. I think I am sold on those, especially with the way I abuse my truck.

They are 10' , fully 6' was touching in the bed and they actually weren't even touching the tailgate
Old 02-06-2014, 02:17 PM   #704
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
For some reason you remind me of this girl....
http://youtu.be/JaAWdljhD5o
Old 02-06-2014, 02:21 PM   #705
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGM View Post
For some reason you remind me of this girl....
http://youtu.be/JaAWdljhD5o
haha is that a good thing or a bad thing?????

Love that song though
Old 02-06-2014, 02:21 PM   #706
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha is that a good thing or a bad thing?????

Love that song though
shes hot....
Old 02-06-2014, 02:22 PM   #707

Quote:
Right hahaha I had one girl told me she only wears her boots when she rides and I looked at her boots and said you dont ride at all do you? and she just walked away hahaha

or they have been on a paid trail ride or cattle drive and think that they are full blown ranchers.

I always tell them to just come to the ranch with me one day. they never do though hahahah

and okay Ill try but idk where to find it or where to even look. Im not much of a movie watcher. usually too busy.
I know, I even dated a girl that thought she was tough stuff and when I brought her back home to meet the fam on our 1600 acre horse and cattle ranch her true flag flew high lol. My ruthless siblings had a feild day with her

And Id bet you could find it at any real video store... if there are any left in your area.
Old 02-06-2014, 02:25 PM   #708

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGM View Post
shes hot....
oh hahah

Quote:
I know, I even dated a girl that thought she was tough stuff and when I brought her back home to meet the fam on our 1600 acre horse and cattle ranch her true flag flew high lol. My ruthless siblings had a feild day with her

And Id bet you could find it at any real video store... if there are any left in your area.
haha thats funny, girls always think they know what its about. we don't have nearly that much property at the ranch. But we do a lot of free range cattle. and keep most the horses home. but thats hilarious. girls try so hard.

sounds like your family has an awesome place! Im jealous!
Old 02-06-2014, 02:53 PM   #709

Quote:
oh hahah

haha thats funny, girls always think they know what its about. we don't have nearly that much property at the ranch. But we do a lot of free range cattle. and keep most the horses home. but thats hilarious. girls try so hard.

sounds like your family has an awesome place! Im jealous!
to many of them do lol

Its cool to see that there are some that are more along the lines of (this is me... F#%K you if you cant dael)
Old 02-06-2014, 03:44 PM   #710
ToyotaLover
Smar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
Smar969905's Tacoma Gallery
Jami, you must be busy doing actual work today. Your build thread isn't blowing up like usual.
Old 02-06-2014, 06:27 PM   #711

Quote:
to many of them do lol

Its cool to see that there are some that are more along the lines of (this is me... F#%K you if you cant dael)
Exactly

Quote:
Jami, you must be busy doing actual work today. Your build thread isn't blowing up like usual.
Ya was busy this morning then left work kinda early. Off tomorrow to deal with accident stuff so haven't been on much lol
Old 02-09-2014, 05:33 PM   #712
AsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant future

Name: Matt
AsphaltCowboy's Tacoma Gallery
There's tons of those girls that act all tough at my highschool. They hang out with all the "hicks" and think there hot stuff. Gets a little annoying. 80 percent of these hicks don't know there way around a horse or any sort of livestock. They put on some boots and automatically that makes them country. And when people ask me why I don't hangout with hicks.. I just tell them. There's a difference between hicks and cowboys/cowgirls. Hicks don't give much respect to anyone. A cowboy/cowgirl was taught by their mom and dad to give respect to anyone that treats you with respect. Maybe the hicks will learn when they get out into the real world...

I apologize for my off topic rant!! Haha and sorry if I offended anyone. I've just had ongoing hostility with hicks at school. Is it just me or do all the hicks just like chevy? All of them hate ford and are neutral to dodge/ram (at least in my region). I'm personally a ford guy but everyone hates ford apparently. Okay I'm done talking offtopic!!
Old 02-09-2014, 06:38 PM   #713

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsphaltCowboy View Post
There's tons of those girls that act all tough at my highschool. They hang out with all the "hicks" and think there hot stuff. Gets a little annoying. 80 percent of these hicks don't know there way around a horse or any sort of livestock. They put on some boots and automatically that makes them country. And when people ask me why I don't hangout with hicks.. I just tell them. There's a difference between hicks and cowboys/cowgirls. Hicks don't give much respect to anyone. A cowboy/cowgirl was taught by their mom and dad to give respect to anyone that treats you with respect. Maybe the hicks will learn when they get out into the real world...

I apologize for my off topic rant!! Haha and sorry if I offended anyone. I've just had ongoing hostility with hicks at school. Is it just me or do all the hicks just like chevy? All of them hate ford and are neutral to dodge/ram (at least in my region). I'm personally a ford guy but everyone hates ford apparently. Okay I'm done talking offtopic!!
Haha hey it's all good, I hear ya though... And they all like Chevys since they never have any real hauling to do haha jk all of the HD trucks have their pluses and minuses. I love my powerstroke though. It's never let me down.

Being a hick is a fashion statement to most people... They don't actually understand the way of life, just have an idea of what it's like and how to dress to look like it.
Old 02-09-2014, 06:44 PM   #714
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha hey it's all good, I hear ya though... And they all like Chevys since they never have any real hauling to do haha jk all of the HD trucks have their pluses and minuses. I love my powerstroke though. It's never let me down.

Being a hick is a fashion statement to most people... They don't actually understand the way of life, just have an idea of what it's like and how to dress to look like it.
wtf, why would you aim to dress like a "hick"? to me hick sounds like some white trash person living off welfare in a trailer in the woods with 4 dismantled vehicles and odd shit strewn in the front yard. Where as ranchers/cowboys/girls tend to dress pretty well in their own style. But hick just seems derogatory lol.
Old 02-09-2014, 06:49 PM   #715
ToyotaLover
Smar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
Smar969905's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsphaltCowboy View Post

1. As I read your post, I thought that you are such a baby. Saw your age...and sure enough, you are just a baby. I am about double your age.
2. This thread derailed from the original train of thought long ago. You aren't taking it off track anymore than it already was.
3. You're post didn't offend me, and didn't come across to me as being offensive to anybody that has a functional brain, AKA not hicks.
4. Ford=fuck over rebuilt dodge. There will always be haters against ford Chevy and dodge. What I personally have come to is not so much a hate for any of them, but rather a love for Toyota. Each of the big 3 have their merits and drawbacks. Dodge has cummins, but transmissions suck. Ford had the 300 CID straight 6 motor, but discontinued it. Chevy has the Allison transmission and has had a few gas motors for a lot of years that have been good (327, 350, 263 v6, 454)
5. Chicks in high school are still very vain and don't know what they want. High school is also more of a popularity contest than much else. A lot of people don't get over that until more than 10 years after graduation. I was one of the loner types in high school and started to fit in toward the end with the geek group when I started to care less. The advice I give to you now is to do what you want to make yourself happy, not to be cool in the eyes of others. Sounds like you kind of do that already. In 10 years, being cool in high school won't really matter.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:00 PM   #716

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
wtf, why would you aim to dress like a "hick"? to me hick sounds like some white trash person living off welfare in a trailer in the woods with 4 dismantled vehicles and odd shit strewn in the front yard. Where as ranchers/cowboys/girls tend to dress pretty well in their own style. But hick just seems derogatory lol.

Your right, hick is the wrong word though. More country or outdoorsy. When really they don't wannt even get their shoes dirty and their boots are spotless. But there are a lot of white trash people around where I live. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference lol
Old 02-09-2014, 07:01 PM   #717

Quote:
1. As I read your post, I thought that you are such a baby. Saw your age...and sure enough, you are just a baby. I am about double your age.
2. This thread derailed from the original train of thought long ago. You aren't taking it off track anymore than it already was.
3. You're post didn't offend me, and didn't come across to me as being offensive to anybody that has a functional brain, AKA not hicks.
4. Ford=fuck over rebuilt dodge. There will always be haters against ford Chevy and dodge. What I personally have come to is not so much a hate for any of them, but rather a love for Toyota. Each of the big 3 have their merits and drawbacks. Dodge has cummins, but transmissions suck. Ford had the 300 CID straight 6 motor, but discontinued it. Chevy has the Allison transmission and has had a few gas motors for a lot of years that have been good (327, 350, 263 v6, 454)
5. Chicks in high school are still very vain and don't know what they want. High school is also more of a popularity contest than much else. A lot of people don't get over that until more than 10 years after graduation. I was one of the loner types in high school and started to fit in toward the end with the geek group when I started to care less. The advice I give to you now is to do what you want to make yourself happy, not to be cool in the eyes of others. Sounds like you kind of do that already. In 10 years, being cool in high school won't really matter.

Calm down. No need to jump on him. He's entitled to his opinion as are you. No fighting on my thread.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:04 PM   #718
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Chick fight! Oh, just Zach. Resume.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:12 PM   #719

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Chick fight! Oh, just Zach. Resume.
Lmao hahahaha
Old 02-09-2014, 08:33 PM   #720
AsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant future

Name: Matt
AsphaltCowboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I guess I don't see what's making me a baby. I'm just speaking my opinion in a respectful way. I know I am in no way an adult at all but I at least don't act like something I'm not. I'm taking it easy on you because you don't know who I am and I don't know who you are. So were cool. I know all trucks have there problems but my family just hasn't had any luck with chevy or gm products. Okay cool your twice as old as me..? There's some pretty stupid people of all ages considering who our president is (hahah jk but seriously ) just simple excercise of my constitutional right plus I'm actually not the cool one at all. I'm a loner type to so I know what your talking about. It sounds to me like you think I'm a typical teenager. No I when everyone goes out to lunch. I'm doing homework in a classroom or getting extra help because I'm not the smartest fella out there. I have plans for after highschool. I actually might graduate early so I can join the military earlier. I'm probably one of the more uncool kids in the school. I'm the only one in my small group of friends that doesn't drink. Now I'm sure you understand that's pretty darn uncool. Plus it seems like I'm becoming one of the few that doesn't smoke weed and do drugs. And don't forget the fact that I give thanks to the man upstairs every Sunday. That's the bane of uncool in highschool. So I'd think twice before you start thinking I'm the guy that tries to be cool. I do what's cool in my mind. Whether that's reading these forums or going and doing things with my family.

Products Discussed in this Thread