Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The 5150 Garage, build, and force fed help thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-05-2014, 10:36 PM   #101
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Hey Justus I have question about the catch can does length of hose matter at all? Like where you mount the catch can? Do you lose any pressure if the catch can is far away?
If it does I think it is minimal. I have seen guys mount the can on the opposite side of the engine bay without problems.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:40 PM   #102
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
If it does I think it is minimal. I have seen guys mount the can on the opposite side of the engine bay without problems.
Ok cause I bought that one u showed me but it is fairly large.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:53 PM   #103
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Ok cause I bought that one u showed me but it is fairly large.
Really? I didn't think it look any bigger than mine.

yeah, just double checked the pics and I don't think it is much bigger than mine if any. I put mine up between the headlight and the battery.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:42 PM   #105

Pic didn't work...
Old 02-06-2014, 02:17 PM   #108

It would work I'm sure, but it would have a much smaller capacity. I drained mine a couple weeks ago. Only had 1800 miles on it and it had pretty much overflowed the can! Thank God I had that inline filter on the outlet or I may have hydrolocked my engine... It was mostly water from condensation. The clear would be nice so you could monitor it easily though.

That is a good 3" deep in that Taco Bell cup!
Old 02-06-2014, 04:04 PM   #110
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Shit...... Been doing classes for work, the gf has been sick, her pops was here, so I've been a lil busy but I thought I popped onto tw more than this. Maybe I just missed my own bumpage somehow.

Damn adhd

I'll pop in later and catch up...... Headed to docs soon.
Old 02-10-2014, 04:49 PM   #111
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-12-2014, 09:55 AM   #114

Quote:
look who is the birthday boy .... Well happy Bday man!!!
Oh yeah?

Well Happy Birthday Justus!!!
Old 02-12-2014, 10:29 AM   #116

Quote:
Btw brady i installed that catch can on the passenger side behind my brake box.
Nice! That is definitely a common spot I have seen people put them because there is more room over there. I put my compressor there. Well sort of. I don't have the brake box over there so I cut that mount out and put my compressor there.
Old 02-12-2014, 12:19 PM   #118

Quote:
Very nice that catch can is huge. When i walk though the store i was hope person did not think it was pipe bomb.
Old 02-13-2014, 04:47 PM   #119
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
good morning..................

waiting for pizza.

I missed some stuffs I see

still groggy, waiting to get some food in my belly....... then we shall see how it goes.

I need to refill some meds too, prolly why Im so tired and distracted (adhd)

Products Discussed in this Thread