Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The Trophy Taco (Stabbin Cabin III)

Old 06-06-2013, 10:14 PM   #1
GNAR Member
EVE Designs will become famous soon enoughEVE Designs will become famous soon enough

Name: Craig
EVE Designs's Tacoma Gallery
The Trophy Taco (Stabbin Cabin III)

I've always been a GMC driver, not exactly by choice, but I've recently stepped up into a 2013 Double Cab Short Bed Tacoma. I knew exactly what I wanted to do from the start and I've just 'Finished' in the past week.

As it sits today:

Here are Stabin Cabins I and II:

I:

II:

Here it is on the first day home:

This was also on the first day:

Got sick of the chrome grill. Chrome will get you dome, but it won't get you home:

Was so bored with the stock truck after a few months, so I ordered a lot of shit I didn't need with money I shouldn't have spent:

And just installed everything this past weekend:

Wheels
- 16" Method Double Standards custom powder coat

Tires
- Cooper ST Maxx 285/75/16

UCA
- Camburg 1.25" Uniball

Front Coilover
- Icon 2.5" Ext Travel with CDC Valve

Rear Shock
- Icon 2.5" With CDC Valve

Rear Bump
- Icon 2.0 Hydro Bump System

Rear Shackle
- Defined Engineering Ext length Shackle

Waiting on:
Defiant Light bar to mount HIDs

Short term Planning:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...e/IMG_8623.jpg

Long term Planning:

Old 06-06-2013, 10:27 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
NICE! Subd
Old 06-06-2013, 10:55 PM   #3
Brett319 will become famous soon enough

Name: Brett
Brett319's Tacoma Gallery
SUB
Old 06-07-2013, 01:52 PM   #4
GNAR Member
EVE Designs will become famous soon enoughEVE Designs will become famous soon enough

Thanks guys!
Old 06-07-2013, 02:02 PM   #5
stephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
stephen11ty7's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice start!
Old 06-10-2013, 11:28 AM   #6
GNAR Member

Coming home from Parker yesterday I decided to come through Bautista canyon. This truck handles for how little it had done to it!

Old 06-10-2013, 11:31 AM   #7
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Wheels!
Old 06-11-2013, 10:29 AM   #8
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
looks good i just ordered the same wheels and was planning a similar powder coat idea but possibly a red ring.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:58 PM   #9
GNAR Member

http://vimeo.com/68193929

Sunday in Bautista Canyon
Old 06-12-2013, 03:38 PM   #10
bigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 9SFS
Name: Jared
bigtaco06's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. Man your gonna hate me when I finally get a build thread going. lol it's going to look like I'm copying, almost everything you've done to your MGM I've been planning on doing to mine. I'm going fox mid travel though. I was also planning on black method wheels they look sick on that MGM. Your truck is super dirty man (in a good way) how do you like your ICON set up? Especially in the rear with the bumps have you done anything that you actually need the bumps yet?
Old 06-12-2013, 05:59 PM   #11
GNAR Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtaco06 View Post
Sub'd. Man your gonna hate me when I finally get a build thread going. lol it's going to look like I'm copying, almost everything you've done to your MGM I've been planning on doing to mine. I'm going fox mid travel though. I was also planning on black method wheels they look sick on that MGM. Your truck is super dirty man (in a good way) how do you like your ICON set up? Especially in the rear with the bumps have you done anything that you actually need the bumps yet?
Thanks dude. The bumps are awesome. I don't really wanna slam on them because I'm pretty sure it still bottoms on the shocks at full bump, but it's sure nice not having to slow down as much for bigger stuff I've come across. They're badass for sure
Old 06-22-2013, 03:29 PM   #12
bigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 9SFS
Name: Jared
bigtaco06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVE Designs View Post
http://vimeo.com/68193929

Sunday in Bautista Canyon
Hey man what's the name of the song on the video?
Old 06-23-2013, 10:12 AM   #13
GNAR Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtaco06 View Post
Hey man what's the name of the song on the video?
I think it's called Fallen by Volbeat.

Here's another video from running some whoops in the riverbed.

http://vimeo.com/68831126
Old 06-23-2013, 05:10 PM   #14
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
How did it handle those whoops
Old 07-11-2013, 09:50 PM   #15
GNAR Member

Finally got my lights on today

( . Y . )

Old 07-11-2013, 10:00 PM   #16
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
Boner.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:05 PM   #17
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TCprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Sub about same setup I want... Just need my wife to want it.. Sick truck
Old 07-11-2013, 10:09 PM   #18
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
love the wheels
Old 07-11-2013, 10:16 PM   #19
GNAR Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailDrag View Post
Boner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCprerunner View Post
Sub about same setup I want... Just need my wife to want it.. Sick truck
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
love the wheels
Thanks guys! This might be it for me for a while though. I'm trying to save up and buy some land to start farming.... I'll keep this updated with everything I do!
Old 07-11-2013, 10:20 PM   #20
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
Dude you're killing me. How'd you get so smart at 22?

Apparently you stole the life I want from me.