Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

El Senor Dave's Wife's Daily Driver Build

Old 06-17-2013, 11:09 PM   #1
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
El Senor Dave's Wife's Daily Driver Build

Model: 2013 Nautical Blue Metallic TRD Sport 4x4 Double Cab Short Bed
Purchase Date: 05/31/13
Truck Name: Indy

Coming off the transporter!

The Box of parts that had been collecting in my office

Pulled into the Stall ready to go!!

Instant Boost (Some Assembly Required)

Got Boost?

Under the Wrench

TRD Supercharger & AFe Stage 2si ProDryS Cold Air Intake

The Exhaust Side by Side TRD & Stock

The First Test Drive

Chilling at Work!

Ready for Delivery

As Indy sits today

CURRENT MODS:

TRD Supercharger
AFe Stage 2si ProDryS Cold Air Intake
TRD Exhaust
TRD Skid Plate
CornFed Suspension 3” Front Spacer
2" Toytec Add A Leaf on 2013 TRD Off Road Leaf (Thx@Xer0 SiN)
N-Fab Wheel to Wheel Nerf Steps
17" Pro Comp 1069 Series Wheels
255/75/17 BFG KM's
30% tint on driver and passenger front windows
5% tint on the rear windows
AntennaX.com 14" Shorty Antenna (thx@B737)
Toyota OEM Roof Rack
Toyota Bed Liner
Old 06-17-2013, 11:10 PM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
See did what u there.......

Well played sir
Old 06-17-2013, 11:34 PM   #3
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
See did what u there.......
Thx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
Well played sir
Old 06-19-2013, 07:20 AM   #4
Little Member
Ftroop will become famous soon enoughFtroop will become famous soon enough

Army:
Ftroop's Tacoma Gallery
Said it before, and I'll say it again... SICK!!

How's that supercharger? I want one!!
Old 06-19-2013, 12:31 PM   #5
HaoleBilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftroop View Post
Said it before, and I'll say it again... SICK!!

How's that supercharger? I want one!!
Thx bro can't wait to see what u do to my old truck!!!
It's Ahhhhhhhmazing!!!
Old 08-02-2013, 08:21 PM   #6
tacomaLS53 is on a distinguished road

tacomaLS53's Tacoma Gallery
hows the spacer treating ya?
Old 08-02-2013, 10:02 PM   #7
HaoleBilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaLS53 View Post
hows the spacer treating ya?
Great I really satisfied with The Cornfed Spacer...
Old 08-03-2013, 06:16 PM   #9
HaoleBilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by krob32 View Post
Very nice! If I put that much money into my wife's vehicle, she would have a cow.
I'm fortunate that she doesn't care what I do to it as long as its drivable for her...and looks good while she drives it
Old 02-02-2014, 01:37 AM   #10
HaoleBilt

Old 02-24-2014, 09:00 PM   #11
Bigislandrock is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
Bigislandrock's Tacoma Gallery
Trd exhaust

This question goes out to Dave. How do you rate or compare the TRD exhaust to other after market brands? Also ive read in some exhaust reviews sometimes you lose low end torque. I do low-and slow trail trucking to camp spots so not sure if an aftermarket exhaust installed iʻll lose any of that. Also would you know if Toyota sells parts to modify my rear axle into a locker? Whats the best option?
Old 03-02-2014, 01:41 PM   #12
MHDRx1975 is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
MHDRx1975's Tacoma Gallery
Supercharger

Hey Dave, can you only add the supercharger onto the Sport models?
Old 03-19-2014, 11:00 PM   #13
HaoleBilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigislandrock View Post
This question goes out to Dave. How do you rate or compare the TRD exhaust to other after market brands? Also ive read in some exhaust reviews sometimes you lose low end torque. I do low-and slow trail trucking to camp spots so not sure if an aftermarket exhaust installed iʻll lose any of that. Also would you know if Toyota sells parts to modify my rear axle into a locker? Whats the best option?
I don't have a huge frame of reference I have had 3 of this gen and did TRD on all of them...thee are some better sounding ones but I have been happy with the TRD one. It's a little throatier with the supercharger.

I think you can retrofit it but it might be easier to go aftermarket only because we would sell it piecemeal as opposed to a locker kit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHDRx1975 View Post
Hey Dave, can you only add the supercharger onto the Sport models?
No you can supercharge any tacoma 4.0v6
Old 03-19-2014, 11:02 PM   #14
HaoleBilt

My boosted garage