Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Almost done, need suggestions on what to do now!

Old 06-28-2013, 02:09 AM   #1
Prerunner808 is on a distinguished road

Army: Aviation
Name: Jakob
Prerunner808's Tacoma Gallery
Almost done, need suggestions on what to do now!

Not sure why I said almost done, lol. This truck will never be done. When I get back to the mainland I want to do full LT and fiberwerx bedsides and fenders, but for now while I'm in Hawaii, I want to keep doing stuff to my truck...Any suggestions on what I should do to the Pre? If anyone has any ideas on what I could add, please let me know.Thanks!

Old 06-28-2013, 07:52 PM   #2
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks good, and your future plans sound fun! whats your list of current mods?
Old 06-28-2013, 08:15 PM   #3
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
4x4 swap
Old 06-28-2013, 08:21 PM   #4
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Who did ur front bumper? It looks awesome. Nice build.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:22 PM   #5
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
4x4 swap
That's what I was going to say!

Better yet: Sell and buy a 1st gen. Then SAS
Old 06-28-2013, 08:52 PM   #9
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
get rid of those hella and get some LED's
Old 06-28-2013, 08:55 PM   #10
Prerunner808 is on a distinguished road

Army: Aviation
Name: Jakob
Prerunner808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon177 View Post
truck looks good, and your future plans sound fun! whats your list of current mods?
HID Headlights, Black Euro tail lights, 2 10" JL Audio subs w/ 1200w amp, 2 TV screens in headrest, 1 in passenger visor, Pioneer head unit, 2 DVD players JBA headers, Borla exhaust, K&N air intake, black mesh grill, 6" Fabtech Lift w/ new coilovers, Tire gate, Custom front bumper, 3 Hella fog lights, anti theft tracking chip, blutooth Mic, Pioneer head unit w/ ipod hookup, 2 DVD players, 35x13.5 Nitto Terra Grapplers, 17" XD Addict wheels, Black badges, 5% tint on back window, 10 on all other windows, Blue LED interior lighting, smoked out 3rd brake light, 13" rubber antenna, "Tacoma" door tape and floor mats.